Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,472 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing (29663 Views)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
see who's talking grin Yoruba recently and openly just started their nation campaign. But Biafra has been agitating for decades. Who has been sabotaging you grin

That's the point....we started our campaign just a few months old but under that timeframe we've been able to have our own regional security outfit, forced our borders open and stepped up efforts in deporting foolany miscreants.
What have your Nnamdi Cownu achieved since he started bitching on twitter....apart from increased deaths of his youth followers and absolutely nothing tangible to show for his rants.......... you're here bitching about afonja and how he touched your mother's pvssy, lol.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

Nice you have a plan B, atleast being the stupid bitxh that you are better you run off in hiding. My plan B is a 12-gauge shotgun and lots of acid, ibadan boys aren't known to run from a fight. Now fvck off like the piece of shit that you truly are.
I pity your Plan B.Lots of acid indeed and guns.Just from this stupid comment of yours.l wont be suprised if you among the troublemakers or unknown gunmen.This stupid comment of yours is detailed enough for police to track your ip address and put you under strict surveillance.Civilized Sane society is better without stupid piece of Shit like you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

I pity your Plan B.Lots of acid indeed and guns.Just from this stupid comment of yours.l wont be suprised if you among the troublemakers or unknown gunmen.This stupid comment of yours is detailed enough for police to track your ip address and put you under strict surveillance.Civilized Sane society is better off with stupid piece of Shit like you.

Pity the degenerate baboon you call your father....fvck off my mentions.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Agugbadin: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
What we need to do at this point is to call for referendum where we can vote for against separation. It can be don without violence.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by omojeesu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Self-preservation sense
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

Pity the degenerate baboon you call your father....fvck off my mentions.
You are a degenerate baboon and You have been detailed enough for Law enforcement agencies to watch out for you!.. f**k out of my mention uncivilised thing
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Oracleforce: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Even the northern leaders they are trying to support knows what to do...
They will see them as bunch of riffraff and bastards....never-do-well...

Must they be foolish to keep their status in the north? Or probably they are just bunch of riffraff and northern scallywag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Kakamorufu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
All of them dey mad.

Make dem no come south west o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

That's the point....we started our campaign just a few months old but under that timeframe we've been able to have our own regional security outfit, forced our borders open and stepped up efforts in deporting foolany miscreants.
What have your Nnamdi Cownu achieved since he started bitching on twitter....apart from increased deaths of his youth followers and absolutely nothing tangible to show for his rants.......... you're here bitching about afonja and how he touched your mother's pvssy, lol.
oh so you are afonja.... grin I thought you are Biafra grin

Whether Oduduwa or Biafra, I am not part of both scams. Excuse me, did you just say you have stepped up efforts to deport fulani cheesy cheesy yoruba joke too much grin But your Obas opposed to this idea. They said every nigerian has right to free movements. Lo ba tan.

Your other insult is irrelevant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Segzy19: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
We don't know them... Foolish people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Painintheass221: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Conrod:
What do you expect from representatives of derailed ,ostracized and fallen demons from mars (but some say they're actually from hell.
Be calming down
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
oh so you are afonja.... grin I thought you are Biafra grin

Whether Oduduwa or Biafra, I am not part of both scams. Excuse me, did you just say you have stepped up efforts to deport fulani cheesy cheesy yoruba joke too much grin But your Obas opposite to this idea. They said every nigerian has right to free movements. Lo ba tan.

Your other insult is irrelevant

For all I care you can be a bororo amputee hausa begger, a confused Yoruba nonentity or an ipob idiot, but you're obviously living in lalaland thinking that the opinions of some paid fools up north posing as "Yoruba obas in the north" (whatever that means) would hold sway in the affairs of Yoruba land, shows you're highly stupid.....smell the coffee, your cancerous brothers are getting deported on a daily out of Ondo state and other SW states, whatever advantage you dirty cow worshippers think you have is fast erroding by the day, it wouldn't be business as usual this time. IBB who you quoted is currently a vegetable shittin his pants and practically a inconsequential while his region has turned to bandit country, we gave some of your brothers a taste at shasha and during the lam adeshina era....let them nonsense, and they'd get the sleep they truly need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by seunayantokun(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
You can all see the bad breath from the bread of deceit. It kills. Those captives of bread have become hopeless, and so they speak. They can't differentiate between Nottingham and Nothing-Harms. The former being a nice place to live in in the UK, and the latter a deceptive diseased mentality planted by chief executive terrorists in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Ayomivic(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/the-palace-monarchs-reject-secession-kick-against-ban-on-open-grazing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Who knows that Oba? He should speak for the people he has authority over not Yoruba land. If he wantd open grazing for his people good for him but our governors had spoken no open grazing for animals. If you want to rear animals by land for them and stop trespassing on another man's properties that is what we are saying. No body can drive anyone out of things that belongs to him. Nobody said Fulani man should not be moving but they should stop moving with animals.

I never hear a town I Yoruba land bearing Alagbote or what did they called the town that guy that called himself Oba came from?

If you have collect money from Hausa-Fulani we are saying to you that we disown you and nobody knows you as king. Nobody should play us here . Was he only the person attended the meeting that had 19 Obas ?why can't others speak and mentioned their towns or villages to back him so that we can know the Obas we are going to disown?

Northern Obas are not Yoruba but Fulani in disguise and they can represent us

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

For all I care you can be a bororo amputee hausa begger, a confused Yoruba nonentity or an ipob idiot, but you're obviously living in lalaland thinking that the opinions of some paid fools up north posing as "Yoruba obas in the north" (whatever that means) would hold sway in the affairs of Yoruba land, shows you're highly stupid.....smell the coffee, your cancerous brothers are getting deported on a daily out of Ondo state and other SW states, whatever advantage you dirty cow worshippers think you have is fast erroding by the day, it wouldn't be business as usual this time. IBB who you quoted is currently a vegetable shittin his pants and practically a inconsequential while his region has turned to bandit country, we gave some of your brothers a taste at shasha and during the lam adeshina era....let them nonsense, and they'd get the sleep they truly need.
calm down. I know you angry. I know you are a toothless tiger grin

Now that you emerged as Oduduwa warrior, can you tell us how you plan to develop Oduduwa nation and uplifting your people from poverty?. The only thing you're agitation is all about so far is anti-fulani.

Can you tell us what your plans are for Oduduwa nation security, economy prosperity, international relations, your currency value to mention a few?.

I know you are a keyboard warrior right now but calm down your nerves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by LZAA: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
A coneheaded structured element will always be a coneheaded structured element!!!!

grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by ibedun: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
LZAA:

grin grin

Werey yamlegged fellow LZAA, where is Imhotep?
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Okoyouth: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Story,we Biafrans are going whether you people like it or not
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by ajl: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
I implore them to just remain in the north, and never to set foot on yoruba land ever again. Because if they do, the sacred land of the yoruba will "swallow" them alive. Lase awon t'onile!

We don't want traitors among us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
calm down. I know you angry. I know you are a toothless tiger grin

Now that you emerged as Oduduwa warrior, can you tell us how you plan to develop Oduduwa nation and uplifting your people from poverty?. The only thing you're agitation is all about so far is anti-fulani.

Can you tell us what your plans are for Oduduwa nation security, economy prosperity, international, your currency value to mention a few?.

I know you are a keyboard warrior right now but calm down your nerves

Lol, angry Why would I, your stupidity only surprises me....am an e-tiger but you're a bumbbling fool.

Development cannot happen were insecurity exists, or when a group of people decide to attack poor farmers on their farms, how will those farmers raise from poverty when they're too scared to go to their farms for fear of their lives.....lots of agricultural investment in the agric sector have been discouraged because of the current state of insecurity within farm areas in the south west, you can't know this but ask the stupid questions, plus it's not just about fulani herdsmen you dummy, it's also a matter of the way the country is structured, why should the center have so much power leaving other units dependent on it? You stupidly ask me the economic, social and political policies of an oduduwa nation in the event nigeria breaks up....the idiot in you failed to understand that Yoruba communities existed and survived long before an experiment called Nigeria existed, the idiot in failed to understand that if we as yoruba's could achieve certain levels of development during Awolowo's era as regional head we're also more than capable to manage our affair in the event nigeria breaks up.

You're asking the wrong and stupid questions.... You never ask why a country should be deep in insecurity from all sides.......stupid fool like you asking for economic policies when Abuja itself isn't even safe. Normally your dad should have jerked you off on the carpet but stupid him had to do it with your mum, now I have to deal with your stupid questions. Just fvck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by omohayek: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

I dont have time for deranged idiotic illiterate Fools like you.Deranged Bigot Fulani Dog!!!Afonja-Go kiss your Fulani master & f**k outta my mention.No need argueing with a Yoruba man.There will always be an AFONJA fellow yoruba brother to sell him out to the Fulanis/North.
Don't worry, one day the hate you tribalistic savages perpetuate online ceaselessly will be paid back to you in full one day with interest. You animals, barely down from the trees you were swinging from just a century ago, always mistake in your arrogance the patience and silence of others for weakness, simply because we tolerate your ceaseless abuse and egomania. You then turn around and play the victim when your cup finally runs over and your hosts run out of said patience, asking "Why does everyone hate us?", as if your own misbehavior had nothing to do with where you inevitably end up. Untamed savages with verbal diarrhea who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat its worst consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Obamaofusa: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Lol

BLACK SHIPS WITH BLACK LEGS.

As usual, Yoruba's don't disappoint.

They are sellouts. They are back stabbers. They are betrayers.

Your Igbo generations have always been the greatest backstabbers and betrayers that is why the Hausas suyalised your ancestors.Ask Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Charly68: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
who made them obas there? let them die there if they care we going thus says the people of Odudua land
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
omohayek:

Don't worry, one day the hate you tribalistic savages perpetuate online ceaselessly will be paid back to you in full one day with interest. You animals, barely down from the trees you were swinging from just a century ago, always mistake in your arrogance the patience and silence of others for weakness, simply because we tolerate your ceaseless abuse and egomania. You then turn around and play the victim when your cup finally runs over and your hosts run out of said patience, asking "Why does everyone hate us?", as if your own misbehavior had nothing to do with where you inevitably end up. Untamed savages with verbal diarrhea who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat its worst consequences.
You are the egocentric egomaniac here.and your cup of stupidity and verbal diarrhea has finally run over.That is why you are playing the victim.you untamed savage who has refused to learn from history.Last time l checked Afonja is not an lbo man or a stanger who came to sell his yoruba brothers. Why do Afonjas hate yoruba ideals and embrace fulanis ideals? Let the rest of the world worry about Non yorubas Fulani cow worshippers or non yorubas antagonising yoruba ideals while you battle with and deal with the abuse of the Afonjas amongst you claiming yorubas.your history deal with it.Need l remind you the topic of this thread again??History is already repeating itself
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol, angry Why would I, your stupidity only surprises me....am an e-tiger but you're a bumbbling fool.

Development cannot happen were insecurity exists, or when a group of people decide to attack poor farmers on their farms, how will those farmers raise from poverty when they're too scared to go to their farms for fear of their lives.....lots of agricultural investment in the agric sector have been discouraged because of the current state of insecurity within farm areas in the south west, you can't know this but ask the stupid questions, plus it's not just about fulani herdsmen you dummy, it's also a matter of the way the country is structured, why should the center have so much power leaving other units dependent on it? You stupidly ask me the economic, social and political policies of an oduduwa nation in the event nigeria breaks up....the idiot in you failed to understand that Yoruba communities existed and survived long before an experiment called Nigeria existed, the idiot in failed to understand that if we as yoruba's could achieve certain levels of development during Awolowo's era as regional head we're also more than capable to manage our affair in the event nigeria breaks up.

You're asking the wrong and stupid questions.... You never ask why a country should be deep in insecurity from all sides.......stupid fool like you asking for economic policies when Abuja itself isn't even safe. Normally your dad should have jerked you off on the carpet but stupid him had to do it with your mum, now I have to deal with your stupid questions. Just fvck off.
thanks for ALL THE INSULTS. I take them a compliments. No hard feelings for me. But just so you know, if I start with you, I am pretty sure you will run away from NL grin But for now this is your floor.

Now back to borne of contention. You are perhaps the 4th person I asked same questions and you are failing too like they failed. All your agitation is built around anti-fulani propaganda not what you can offer your people. I didn't ask you about Yorùbá in Nigeria. I didn't ask you how well or not well you did during Awolowo. I asked you how and what are your plans in developing Oduduwa nation economy, agricultural sector, security, justice system, International relations etc. Instead of answering my question you retorted to abuses and itan ijapa ati yanibo.

Again, I know your are a keyboard warrior and NIGERIAN authority is trying to test your military capacity by asking your NYSC to enlist in Nigerian army. This is meant to test Oduduwa military in case you have it. But it was unfortunate when I read coward message from Oduduwa nation agitators and this left me wondering if you guys are seriously serious about the so called Oduduwa nation? grin cheesy

Anyways undecided grin cheesy

Start arguing your keyboard

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Lastmankc(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's in their blood,betrayers and back stabbers
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by omohayek: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

You are the egocentric egomaniac here.and your cup of stupidity and verbal diarrhea has finally run over.That is why you are playing the victim.you untamed savage who has refused to learn from history.Last time l checked Afonja is not an lbo man or a stanger who came to sell his yoruba brothers.Why do Afonjas hate yoruba ideals and embrace fulanis? Let the rest of the world worry about Non yorubas Fulani cow worshippers or non yorubas antagonising yoruba ideals while you battle with and deal with the abuse of the Afonjas amongst you claiming yorubas.your history deal with it.
So limited in intellect all you're able to manage is a slightly altered regurgitation of what I wrote - pathetic! Like I said, one day everyone else's patience will run out with you egotistical savages and you'll get what's coming to you in full.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
omohayek:

So limited in intellect all you're able to manage is a slightly altered regurgitation of what I wrote - pathetic! Like I said, one day everyone else's patience will run out with you egotistical savages and you'll get what's coming to you in full.
So limited in your intellectual capacity.Thats why you regurgitate your pathetic reasoning .Need l remind you afonja sympathizer and cow worshipper the topic again?..oh well,its a thread about Yorubas against yorubas. Its a thread about Yorubas antagonising yorubas.Everyone's patience has already run out with Fulani asskissers and Afonja cow worshippers.We have non-yoruba cow worshippers Antagonising ideals of zero support of open grazing inclusive of the yoruba owned land regions, To worry about.Now deal with your f**king afonjas & fvck outta my mention
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by monex(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
omohayek:
The very notion of a "Yoruba Oba in the North" is an oxymoron, as ridiculous as the "Eze Ndigbo" nonsense we were seeing all over the SW a few years ago. An Oba is by definition a ruler of a land and a people, and last I checked there were no Yoruba kingdoms north of Ilorin. These buffoons don't speak for anyone other than themselves.

They are leaders of Yoruba in their foreign settlements. Similar to the Eze Ndigbo, the Sarkin Hausawa and the Sarkin (Seriki) Fulani titles in their foreign settlements.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by dederocs(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yoruba people, now you know your enemies. They are all compromised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
thanks for ALL THE INSULTS. I take them a compliments. No hard feelings for me. But just so you know, if I start with you, I am pretty sure you will run away from NL grin But for now this is your floor.

Now back to borne of contention. You are perhaps the 4th person I asked same questions and you are failing too like they failed. All your agitation is built around anti-fulani propaganda not what you can offer your people. I didn't ask you about Yorùbá in Nigeria. I didn't ask you how well or not well you did during Awolowo. I asked you how and what are your plans in developing Oduduwa nation economy, agricultural sector, security, justice system, International relations etc. Instead of answering my question you retorted to abuses and itan ijapa ati yanibo.

Again, I know your are a keyboard warrior and NIGERIAN authority is trying to test your military capacity by asking your NYSC to enlist in Nigerian army. This is meant to test Oduduwa military in case you have it. But it was unfortunate when I read coward message from Oduduwa nation agitators and this left me wondering if you guys are seriously serious about the so called Oduduwa nation? grin cheesy

Anyways undecided grin cheesy

Start arguing your keyboard

The issue is that in your small mind you think you're smart and asking intellectual questions but you sound really stupid.
I answered your question... you're just interested in deflecting. Any plan is useless when people can't simply go to their farms because of insecurity, it's a simple concept you fail to understand, and if you carefully read my reply I stated that it wasn't just about the fulani herdsmen issue but a case of the way Nigeria is structured. I can play my own small role in the development of an oduduwa nation by being of value to my community (of which am already doing) but such decisions as economic, social and political policies aren't taken independently it simply calls for consensus agreement. But if I were to be a decision maker, my first point of duty as regards to any policy within oduduwa nation would be to push for an effective strong electoral body and institutions that will ensure that every single person above the age of 18 is able to vote on issues that concern them, because a strong electoral college or body free from manipulation ensures that people's votes matter, when people's votes matter leaders can easily be held accountable to ensure the best deal for those who elected them. Without a strong electoral body or institution any plan you have is useless.

You call me keyboard warrior but am pretty sure you have absolutely no solutions to even your life's problems talkless of the problems of a nation state. Instead you go around criticizing and asking stupid questions posting silly memes and making an absolute fool of yourself, have you asked your government who wants to enlist nysc corpers why they've found it an uphill task of neutralizing boko Haram for over a decade, instead the situation gets worse....you probably can't ask such questions because you're one of those buharideen 30k a month e-rats who have their heads stock up in buhari's asscrack. Oniranu oloshii.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by GoldHorse(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Awon eleyi ti ya were walahi! shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.