Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,935 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Disadvantages Of Loan Apps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disadvantages Of Loan Apps (698 Views)

Heres The List Of Loan Apps Deleted By Fccpc / A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Loan Apps by Moxil(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getting loan should be what we are not suppose to take as first priority

My colleague has just found himself in hot soup these days as he has turn getting loan into habit, the best app on his phone is playstore, because he can download more than 7loan apps a day

Now here is the problem, getting all these loans is not even the main big deal but the thing is he's not making use of this money responsibly

After getting a loan, he moves to bet9ja shop to dismantle the money, then he will come back and start cursing himself (he will say, ah nawao, which kind life I dey live like this, abi I dey mad, abi then swear for me...)

So many times he will drop his phone at home so that he will not be tempted to get loan, no salary as he uses all his salary to pay for loans

So many loan apps have threatened this guy to the extent that sometimes my guy doesn't sleep at home, always afraid of app people coming to embarrass him at home

I don't even know how to advice this guy again, as it stands now this guy is owing up to 4apps....calling him all the time, calling some of his contacts, sending messages that are not welcoming at all...he sold his phone 4days ago because of the threats he keeps getting from those apps

Now my guy is phoneless....
Re: Disadvantages Of Loan Apps by Pauladex(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Your guy is battling with addiction, loan app is not his problem but gambling. Take him to counselor maybe there is anything to salvage from his already damaged brain, else your friend is a gonner.
Re: Disadvantages Of Loan Apps by Flamees(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
This one strong pass Masturbation
Re: Disadvantages Of Loan Apps by AvalonSpace(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Your friend get problem, no be loan app get disadvantage.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Raped At New York Airbnb Received Secret $7m Settlement / Grandpa Left Us Over 100 Acres Of Lands / Woman Throws Two Daughters In Well In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.