Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries (65665 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers, Political Appointees’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by KINGSCOURT05: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
k
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
See country grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Shellsploit: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by benweezy: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hahaha...

He's indirectly mocking APC and buhari

Confused set of pple

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by constant1960: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I thought they are suspending twitter in Nigeria.

The hypocrites thought they can force Twitter to submitting to their wish

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by OsusTroller: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:
grin grin grin
So, make them shutdown Ekiti the lifeless Afonjas state?
You want make them start to eat themselves?
Wetin consign OSU pigs
And
Abokey fool ani savage animals for this matter?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by AnanseK(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
FarahAideed:
Elrufai inciting NLC to go on strike

Strike Only in Kaduna. Southern States are sacred cows.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by feed70: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Notting last for ever

Amotolongbo:

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by CocoaOla: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
The federal govt is just clowning

Buhari is angry because Twitter took down his post that violate Twitter law that threatened genocide on a particular region.

In fact, his account should have been banned entirely
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by telkevog(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these Governors will not die well I swear!
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Organs(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Who are the "They" was it the KDSG that is suspending twitter? I guess you're used to abusing people collectively. Learn to put blame where blame is!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Successfulone: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol yes I can sense that ElRufai throwing shades down against 2023 primaries which I know they would rival each other but Fayemi i beg think twice nah wetin you want my people dey chop ..
aryzgreat:
Mumu taking a jab at Ekiti Governor using same Twitter their useless APC govt banned. Thought these guys are in the same party? Why inciting NLC to go after fellow party governor? Is it about 2023?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Moblux(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:
El Rufai loves crisis...same traits as bandits.

Banditry is native to Fulani from the days of UDF

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by EponOjuku: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
To think that both Kayode Fayemi and Elrufai were contestants for the NGF positions shows how empty htie) both of them are.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Patrioticman007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists always crying on El Rufai, while Cownu and his fellow lunatics are turning south east to Somalia

Allow them to burn down the east to ashes before Nigeria sends down known gun men to fish them up.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Jackson105: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba go always. One online to abuse their igbo superiors

See Ekiti a civilized village with mad hunger and no job anywhere

Their useless governor is still slashing salarieseven without minimum wage.. funny 80% of their population Na civil servants .. that means poverty rate right now is more than that of zamfara state

The state itself has been overrun by LEGAL HERDSMEN THAT ACTS AS LAW MAKERS EVEN IGNORING THE OBASANJO IN THE STte and directives of state government

Honestly anyone in Ekiti will confirm this.. if they want to be honest..
But no..
Yoruba will front NBS statistics to massage ego wey no Dey ..

Funny thing is that they always believe they’re mocking others grin
But in reality no one really send..

Elrufia done jab them... jab NlC join.

Na who never visit Yoruba land go take this Yoruba humans serious

I just dey pity your parents, they probably thought they have a child.

If life tire you, why don't you go and die, instead of wailing And crying over Yoruba Matter?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
point of correction: I am terrorizing ipob terrorists, not all Igbo.
Afonja, hunger will soon kill you. They have banned minimum wage and soon BMC salary will be slashed also let me see how you will be buying data. Ediot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If u dey write all this about Ekiti which is one of the poorest state in Southern Nigeria, Wetin we go talk about Ebonyi which is one of the poorest state in Nigeria? grin

Tribalistic crap is needless here.

It is not all Igbos that are poor.
It is not all Yorubas that are poor.
It is not all members of any tribe that are poor.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Sincinnati: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just a case of Master playing with his slaves blokos.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by mytime24(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2021

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Blackfire(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
If only we can see those that voted for APC/ buhari
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Fahdiga1: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Penguin2:

Would you blame them?

What’s happening to Twitter is enough to tell you what would become of Nairaland, a Nigerian site, if they allow the platform for some certain things.

There was a day I posted something about coup and they deleted it with a speed of light.
I suspected this earlier so I'm not surprised. The deep state is at work all over Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by FairAdvocate(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
A governor is going berserk in Kaduna and the one in Ekiti took Colorado... Call an ambulance grin.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
aryzgreat:
Mumu taking a jab at Ekiti Governor using same Twitter their useless APC govt banned. Thought these guys are in the same party? Why inciting NLC to go after fellow party governor? Is it about 2023?

Not really, he actually threw a jab at NLC, don't get it twisted.

SmartProf:
El Rufai loves crisis...same traits as bandits.

Actually, he asked a relevant question. NLC is displaying double standard, played to the gallery by shutting down Kaduna state. If not for the El-Rufai proactive measures that destabilized NLC national body, they didn't mean well for that state.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Atleast is better than Kaduna, no worker was entrenched or Labour force downsized due to many foolish reasons by this clown of a governor!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Flamees(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:
grin grin grin
Afonjas grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Flamees(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:
grin grin grin
Afonjas grin grin
You get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by WorldRichest: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
FarahAideed:
Elrufai inciting NLC to go on strike

When you hear short man devil, you think it's just a slang?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
Elvictor:
grin grin grin
[/s][s][/s]

In case you have not read your fore fathers true history - your people were know for been cannibals for generations. One of the reasons why most Nigerians avoided the SE. Go home and ask your father, oh that's if you have one and not a product of Aba baby factory.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by Jamesbally: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're so disgusting.

Re: El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries by kinzation(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello
Tired of searching and thinking of ways to make a side hustle from your regular work or
Are you a student or graduate looking for ways to make income for yourself without full dependency on anyone ?

Great news !!!

Look no further as I will show you gradual steps in Sports affiliate marketing

I’ll show your step by step videos on how to create an account successfully in sport affiliate marketing with some giants sport betting industry.

No betting involved
You don’t need to know anything about betting. All you need do is promote their website and you’ll be paid monthly.

WHATSAPP ME 0-8-1-3-9-7-8-9-5-6-9

olatade:

Kaduna Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has reacted to the news of Ekiti state suspending minimum wage, slashing of workers and political appointees’ salaries. The governor tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/1400877797002952713

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.