Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,290 members, 7,923,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Principal Cried When He Saw This | What Have I Being Doin? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Principal Cried When He Saw This | What Have I Being Doin? (1163 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Mother Cried When She Visited Her Daughter In UNN Enugu State- Pictures,Video / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Principal Cried When He Saw This | What Have I Being Doin? by Wikidekk: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Latest school management system | Modern Guide to Efficient School Management
Have you managed or controlled an academic institution? You’ll agree with me that the managerial activities really demand a lot. The school system in Nigeria is another thing entirely,but as a smart director an manager you are, you have got to stand amidst the challenge.

On this ground I present to you passbuttons.com, an online school management system designed to help you manage everything about your school on the go at your finger tips. From admission management, students acquisition, tutor recruitment, school fees management, tutoring and evaluations to assignments and notes you are covered. Passbuttons has helped large number of schools control there administrative functions perfectly well. Most of the schools passbuttons partnered with always report an increase in their managerial efficiency, teachers improvement, students academic improvement and improved student traffic to the school with minimal budget.

(1) (Reply)

Any Navy School On Broad! / Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here / 2009 Nov/dec Weac Gce Out: Go Check Ur Resulthey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.