Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,028 members, 7,931,533 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore (8043 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Cow app ..... so funny
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Skillsnigeria: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Useless zoological App

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by dada01(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Fools! You are making the app popular with your stupid comments...

Out of curiosity many will jump onto it...

May God give Nigerian youths brain

If you ask me you are the biggest Fool. Everyone download or purchase a thing base on the review it has. Except na aboki like u wey go just buy anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by OutOfContext: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2021
olatunde1234:
Following the ban of Twitter in Nigeria by President Muhammed Buhari led administration, Nigerians have transferred their aggressions to a Nigerian micro blogging app called "Crowwe"
Crowwe is owned by Adamu Garba, former presidential aspirant under APC, and a die hard fan of President Muhammed Buhari
Useless government of COW angry Buhari and his entire generation will suffer for this....
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by AntiBMC(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Pls how can we make google to delete the app from their store(platstore)?

Keep flagging and giving the app bad reviews.
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2021
dada01:

If you ask me you are the biggest Fool. Everyone download or purchase a thing base on the review it has. Except na aboki like u wey go just buy anything
You are a fool sir... Everyone can see through the comments that it's pure hate and a vengeful act...

Kill yourself bro... There are 100s of movies and products with low ratings but high sales
.. Don't be a fool again bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by OnyeOlokoro(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Ah dun drop my review as well as reporting the app
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Nozino: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Zect:
The harsh reviews of the the app is enough for the owner to commit suicide grin cheesy

Meanwhile, I need a reliable source in the NYSC to help process direct posting and redeployment.

I am an agent so I will be bringing jobs from time to time. I need someone in the system who will be executing the jobs for me.

When don't even have to meet. You can be anonymous if you want. All I need is a competent person who will always deliver.

Kindly contact me via Nairaland PM.

If you get one, kindly quote me.
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Thesaint51: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Toosure70:
Which one be cow something again
Welcome!

We are glad you are here. You've taken the first step in becoming an accomplished and successful author. Here, we will train you on how to write a good book that you can easily sell and raise enough income.

Many are talented but few have learnt to develop their talent.

*WRITING MASTER CLASS*
*Class Schedule*

Below is the schedule of classes for this online training:

*WEEK ONE: INTRODUCTION*
- Saturday, 5th June, 2021 | 20:00hrs WAT |
- The Writer's Identity: Who is he?

- Sunday, 6th June, 2021 | 19:00hrs WAT
- The Writer's Wealth: Selling Your Ideas.

This training will last for three weeks. Hence this is the class schedule for Week 1.

Welcome once again
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by bencr7: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Crowwe remove R from d name Cowwe to adamumu Cowba
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Ewizard(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Zect:
The harsh reviews of the the app is enough for the owner to commit suicide grin cheesy

Meanwhile, I need a reliable source in the NYSC to help process direct posting and redeployment.

I am an agent so I will be bringing jobs from time to time. I need someone in the system who will be executing the jobs for me.

When don't even have to meet. You can be anonymous if you want. All I need is a competent person who will always deliver.

Kindly contact me via Nairaland PM.

Check your PM
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
when a mallam is privileged to school in the South, he becomes a God to his peers grin
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by IduNaOba: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Google sef go hide that app from playstore with these wicked reviews
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by MadamExcellency: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Fools! You are making the app popular with your stupid comments...

Out of curiosity many will jump onto it...

May God give Nigerian youths brain

Jump with an App or website with malware warning and advice against stolen identity?

Only fools do that.
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by ashawopikin(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Pls how can we make google to delete the app from their store(platstore)?
report It guess
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by safarifarms(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
1stbest:
My problem be say , i can't find the application on playstore angry

Same here. Can't find it either. Needed to show him some love. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
The app is for cow registrations.
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Emmadoc: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
safarifarms:

Same here. Can't find it either. Needed to show him some love. cry

Maybe playstore don delete amcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by 1stbest(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Emmadoc:

Maybe playstore don delete amcheesy
Lol,
are you sure? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by dada01(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
You are a fool sir... Everyone can see through the comments that it's pure hate and a vengeful act...

Kill yourself bro... There are 100s of movies and products with low ratings but high sales
.. Don't be a fool again bro

The Fool has spoken
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one is my favourite grin

Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by satoshinakamuto(f): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
they have taken down his social network platform...
there is no jOY

https://www.nairaland.com/6588864/twitterban-hackers-leak-deface-social
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Peterpan100(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore by Zect(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Peterpan100:

Check your PM
replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD / APC Congress: Rivers Faction To Boycott, Exercise Suspended In Zamfara, Kwara / Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.