Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

"osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq (843 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Panic In Kano Over Osama's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by presido1: 11:46pm On May 02, 2011
I see this news as an exist strategy for US military in Afghan and Iraq to face their dwindling economy. They have realised that the war is not winnable since its not a conventional war. And the more they are in those places the more money they spend thereby depriving US citizens some basic things. News all over is projecting China to overtake US in everything in the next 5 or so years and it will hit them hard to play second to China in world political and economic standing. The earlier they cooked up a story to justified their "chickening" out the better hence the death of osama.

Now they can dismantle all their bases in the middle east with their head held high that they "got their target".
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by ektbear: 11:47pm On May 02, 2011
Which dwindling economy?

And which deprivation of basic things?

Things are booming here. . .
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by presido1: 11:51pm On May 02, 2011
Booming where? You are leaving in lala land my friend.
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by ektbear: 11:56pm On May 02, 2011
presido1:

Booming where? You are leaving in lala land my friend.

Relative to most of the rest of the world, things are still booming. Some localized, short term weakness in employment (from 5.4% in January 2008 to 9.2% in March 2011) isn't the end of the world (and my own sector, business is still very good.)

Certainly not a "deprivation of basic things."

Anyway, stick to analyzing your LGA and state in Nigeria. You don't have a clue what is going on here.
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 02, 2011
Until opium stops growing in Afganistan and iraqi oil wells dry up,then they can leave the country but for now,the occupation continues.
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by presido1: 12:06am On May 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

Relative to most of the rest of the world, things are still booming. Some localized, short term weakness in employment (from 5.4% in January 2008 to 9.2% in March 2011) isn't the end of the world (and my own sector, business is still very good.)
Certainly not a "deprivation of basic things."
Anyway, stick to analyzing your LGA and state in Nigeria. You don't have a clue what is going on here.
A deficit amounting to 10.8 percent of GDP. net government debt of almost 70 percent of GDP, seems to be worse than that of many troubled European countries (The PIGS) isn't a sign of booming economy dudu.

It seems you are neither there nor here.
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by ektbear: 12:23am On May 03, 2011
presido1:

A deficit amounting to 10.8 percent of GDP. net government debt of almost 70 percent of GDP, seems to be worse than that of many troubled European countries (The PIGS) isn't a sign of booming economy dudu.

It seems you are neither there nor here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt

We are #36 in the world by this ranking (58.9%). Japan is #1 at 225%. . . . Germany at 83.2%, UK at 76.5%. World average is 59.3%.

And we pay the lowest interest rates on our debt of any country in the world (unless I'm mistaken.)

As I said earlier. . . stick to analyzing the politics and economy of your LGA
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by presido1: 12:36am On May 03, 2011
^^^ Using wiki to support ur false claim. Sorry i don't know u are a wiki resident.

US is about to lose their AAA credit rating. Infact its gone from stable to negative according to Standard & Poor.
Hope you know what it means by losing credit rating?
Get of wiki you will learn more.
Re: "osama Death" Exist Strategy Of Us From Afgani And Iraq by ektbear: 12:39am On May 03, 2011
presido1:

^^^ Using wiki to support your false claim. Sorry i don't know u are a wiki resident.
The Wiki article is sourced from CIA and Eurostat data. Click references #1 and #2 on that article.

And if you are claiming that the CIA and Eurostat are untrustworthy sources, I'd love to hear where you got that "almost 70 percent" # from

US is about to lose their AAA credit rating. Infact its gone from stable to negative according to Standard & Poor.
Hope you know what it means by losing credit rating?
Get of wiki you will learn more.
I'll get off of Wiki once you return to what you are best capable of. . . beer parlor analysis of who will win your LGA elections

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Apga Candidate Wins Election In Imo State / Brf Lagos Doesnt Need Lekki Airport While 4th Mainland Left Undone / Can This Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.