Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari (4970 Views)

Aluta Continua: 2015 Tweet Of Seun Kuti Supporting APC Surfaces / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by jerryunit48: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Nawa
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Kzinne: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2021
izzou:
grin grin

My own problem is that there are no passport booklets at the Immigration office in Festac.

Buhari should ensure that we have enough booklets.

Him and the 15 million dummies that voted him the second time should enjoy his reign.

Some of us don tire
irresponsible talk. So you want to run away from your country and leave to politicians to destroy?? What will your kids inherit??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Kzinne:
irresponsible talk. So you want to run away from your country and leave to politicians to destroy?? What will your kids inherit??

The new country I'm heading too.. grin

You, Buhari, the politicians and the other responsible progressives can inherit everything

Okay?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by effort1: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
madridguy:
And then? So because he's also on twitter he should allowed twitter to set Nigeria on fire.

Ride on Sai Baba.

Yeah, he will keep on riding on until he rides the destiny of your children to a standstill.

Well done
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Generalnomercy: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2021
The Nigerian government says it has "indefinitely suspended" Twitter's operations in the country, the Ministry of Information and Culture announced in a statement on Friday.

"The Federal Government has suspended, indefinitely, the operations of the microblogging and social networking service, Twitter, in Nigeria," it read.

The statement, which was posted on the ministry's official Twitter handle on Friday evening, accused the American social media company of allowing its platform to be used "for activities that are capable of undermining Nigeria's corporate existence."

The suspension comes two days after Twitter deleted a tweet by President Muhammadu Buhari that was widely perceived as offensive.

In that tweet on Tuesday, the Nigerian leader threatened to deal with people in the country's southeast, who he blames for the recurring attacks on public infrastructure in the region.

"Many of those misbehaving today are too young to be aware of the destruction and loss of lives that occurred during the Nigerian Civil War. Those of us in the fields for 30 months, who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand," Buhari wrote in the now-deleted tweet, referring to the brutal two-year Nigeria-Biafra war, which killed an estimated one to three million people, mostly from the Igbo tribe in the eastern part of the country between 1967-1970.

The tweet was deleted Wednesday after many Nigerians flagged it to Twitter.

Information Minister Lai Mohammed criticized Twitter's action and accused the social media giant of "double standards."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/04/africa/nigeria-suspends-twitter-operations-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Kzinne: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2021
izzou:

The new country I'm heading too.. grin

You, Buhari, the politicians and the other responsible progressives can inherit everything

Okay?
your kids can't inherit the new country you going to
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Ohizfly(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Cholls:
my brother why do you want them to ban kpoli too... Why bring it here?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

Impossible brother, dem no born dem well
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by izzou(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Kzinne:
your kids can't inherit the new country you going to

They can.

Tammy Abraham is a Briton
David Alaba is an Austrian

It's not too late to try
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
They're just testing your resolve knowing you Nigerians will take it. Next ban will be internet

They should kukuma send all the telcos packing then. What’s the point of them being here if they’re going to run at a loss?

One thing I know for sure is that they will turn off the internet during election. I just hope this doesn’t upset foreign powers as they have too much financial interest in Nigeria.

They might just do an Abacha on Lugari
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2021
obembet:
It's a matter of time, Buhari supporters will soon give up. I know some mumu are still supporting him
Hmm wahala ontop this ur dp
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by wonder233: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Exactly
Ishilove:
Making a mistake once by voting Buhari in the first time is understandable because Nigerian politicians are despicable, lying sonsofbitches, but I don't understand how this man came into power a second time. I mean, who are those who took their PVC to vote this man in a second time?

They are the ones who should be sacrificed to their village idols as a peace offering, not Buhari.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by wonder233: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2021
madridguy:
And then? So because he's also on twitter he should allowed allow twitter to set Nigeria on fire.

Ride on Sai Baba.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Whois(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Making a mistake once by voting Buhari in the first time is understandable because Nigerian politicians are despicable, lying sonsofbitches, but I don't understand how this man came into power a second time. I mean, who are those who took their PVC to vote this man in a second time?

They are the ones who should be sacrificed to their village idols as a peace offering, not Buhari.

God bless you. God no go shame you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by Cherez: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
SHOPPERS:
If you voted for this man the first time or at anytime because of any reason no matter how genuine you thought it was, I hope you can see now that genuine reasons don't cut it?

I hope.

Gej was corrupt? Osinbajo on the ticket? BBOG? Fake promises like you were primary school kids?

I hope you can see now that you voted against reason.
Honestly I regretted voting him in 2015
I even spent my personal money
Kai! E pain me
Re: Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari by okpanachil: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

No Dear,the first time was the mistake,people like him you don't give them any chance at all, you sniff out every chance they might get because all they need is the first chance.

Tell me, how many people actually give him a second chance? not many I guess but all he needed was the first, the second chance he took, he wasn't given.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Impressed From The Result So Far / This Is Why LP Is Not Challenging Result Of Presidential Election / 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.