Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account (37656 Views)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by bencr7: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author= post=102387566][/quote]I heard u are from Benue state and u are supporting d pple that are killing ur pple in Benue that to show u are d enemy to ur pple and Joe igbokwe of Benue that hate is pple shame to u
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by tete7000(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Who cares? Who are twitter account help before?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by joefelin2345: 5:47am On Jun 05, 2021
References:
Goodluck......My amiable First Lady
From Nigeria or Dubai?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by AntiBMC(m): 5:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Who cares? Good riddance to bad rubbish. Her de@d-buh-somehow-now-alive husband should delete his account too. We still won't give a damn... thanks to VPN.

Dubai-based first lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2021
post=102387564:
GOD BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL DARLING MUMMY and the amiable, respectful wife of our Vice President.
The best First Lady in the history of our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

You're alone. You're anti-Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:53am On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
Keep up with the crass behaviour and Nairaland will follow.
What are you waiting for?
Why don't you ban it now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by bencr7: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Good for her!

I feel Twitter need to be curtailed by excesses.

In actual real sense, why the president said was in context with reality.

He is not a dictator, but democratically elected president.

Trump said a thousand of it before the ace fell on me, Rouhani still does till date. And even Nnamad Kanu has done worse.

The president had a right to vogue at such level.

He only reminded those clamouring for war about the spoils of war.
but he can't be president forever na again one he will regret is doing and history of about him we be a curse forever as d most worst,nepotism and Cow brain president of Nigeria even d world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2021
jmaxjohn:

Google play store not working too.

Glo's response was to block all possible means to get vpn

lol. omo na dictatorship govt nigeria dey gradually turn to. i would be surprised Buhari would step down in 2023..

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Good for her!

I feel Twitter need to be curtailed by excesses.

In actual real sense, why the president said was in context with reality.

He is not a dictator, but democratically elected president.

Trump said a thousand of it before the ace fell on me, Rouhani still does till date. And even Nnamad Kanu has done worse.

The president had a right to vogue at such level.

He only reminded those clamouring for war about the spoils of war.
And he has been banned. He should go cry a river of create his own app. If he can
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
I heard u are from Benue state and u are supporting d pple that are killing ur pple in Benue that to show u are d enemy to ur pple and Joe igbokwe of Benue that hate is pple shame to u

my brother leave that guy, he is a gone case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by bencr7: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2021
purpinkx:
Twitter and YouTube no longer working on Glo.

Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Nairaland working just fine.
is YouTube affected to
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by bencr7: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Shame to u aisa buhari d only first lady in d world that leave and stay in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Ilajeboy(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2021
PGKing1:
The Revolution will still be televised..

Jay Electronica. Exhibit C cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by malakaimoscondo: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol I'm glad the ploy is going well, edging towards a totalitarian society. Maybe that'll be the push we need after all to revolt productively
only u and ur house hold go revolt ..count me out cos I even felt the ban is coming late..but still better than never.......that foolish kanu has threatened Nigerians with death,,promise to make nigeria hell compare to somali Twitter never deem his remark on their platform hate speech to continue to abet his insanity ...bit when government promise to deal with trouble makers and whipped them into line...they Wade in..
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Livingstone124: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Freaks are ruling us.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2021
post=102387564:
GOD BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL DARLING MUMMY and the amiable, respectful wife of our Vice President.

God bless Nigeria.

At d end of d day, you ended up not saying anything meaningful.

Haq Haq Haq

People dey dis world. Oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Zzyy(m): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Account wen u for dash me make I use am de bomb
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Flamees(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
jy2kbeyond:
She'll continue on Twitter with her fake accounts.

grin grin grin grin
Swrs
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by oluwasegun007(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari anD lai should do same
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Maski87: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter will be like come on gerraout,of here and go to ze other room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by jimmynauty: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:
The First Lady has announced the deactivation on her Twitter account, following ban on the microblogging site by the Nigerian government.

Aisha Buhari

I dont cares?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Sarmiz24(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
FYI: for those who don’t wanna go through the stress of VPN just download Chrome and go to Incognito, then browse Twitter from there freely thanks
We will always be 100 steps ahead of them, thier papa left yansh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Ayodex92: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:
The First Lady has announced the deactivation on her Twitter account, following ban on the microblogging site by the Nigerian government.

Aisha Buhari
All the best Aisha!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by xelly: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2021
what will be the portfolio of Garba, Bashir and Adesina? Are they suspended too?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by gaftsoil(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Was she on twitter?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Jiroville300: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2021
post=102387564:

God bless Nigeria.

sincerely i pray for you !!! .. and i honestly mean it . you need the help of God to cleanse your soul because you cannot surely be supporting this filth and have your soul in a pure state..

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by pickatyouu: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Family of terrorist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by proxillin(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2021
I thought she was pretending she didn't support FG madness.

I knew she was fake. She was attacking buhari because he was planning to get a new wife.

She has fulani blood on her veins...so wickedness is her daily routine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.