Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sex Is Food For The Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Is Food For The Married (1074 Views)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Food For The Married by choicehome(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
sex is food for the married[center][/center]

Two things draw a husband close to the wife, namely, good food and good sex. When a wife is able to perform very well in this areas, she has automatically won the heart of her husband. There is nothing wrong in attending seminars, counseling sessions or even reading books that will enhance or build their sex lives. The attitude of complaining about poor sex life may be due to fatigue as a result of the nature of their jobs or the businesses they do.

Firstly, women should learn to do a lot of exercises that relax or develop their vaginal muscle before engaging in sex. Exercises generally will enrich and prepare them adequately for a good and satisfying sex and this will enable them to satisfy their husbands properly during sexual act, this will also motivate the husbands to always want to come back for more whenever the need arises. Secondly, women should learn different positioning of lovemaking, they shouldn’t be tied to one particular position, the woman on her back, why the man on top of her. Different positioning enriches and renews your love making always. You can also exploit new ideas on how to satisfy your husband sexually in order to keep him away from the mistress outside

Thanks.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy, Tears Of Sorrow! / Love And Money Which One Is Vital In The Family / Have U Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.