Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (35387 Views)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by DAVE5(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
temmypotter:

You must be pro-Trump, I am too. But this comment has made you look the fool, whatever happened between Twitter and Trump was shit, I agree. But it hits closer to home now and sets a dangerous precedent for our democracy, you should care!

“He should care”

Truer words are hardly said, he really doesn’t understand the implications of blocking Twitter because a tweet by a sitting president was deemed inciting
Worse still, we have several of these kinda citizens so we’re in trouble
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by byinks(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
They're using automated RSS posting boots with US based servers eg Google Alerts.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by bubu2019: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck

With all your sense and wiseness you still de borrow data de enter nairaland to call Twitter owners and management names.

Your surname is sorry
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Owerri1stSon: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck

You are of no value to twitter.. Ever since you left twitter, what has changed? Natin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by VaselineCrew: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
Their audience reach has reduced greatly.

All these peeps are trying hard to show they're not hurt by the ban but deep down, they're hurt.

So it’s your goal to hurt innocent peeps?

Why?

So the casual Twitter user that “may” be hurting right now is a cause of joy for you?

Wow!
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by tradepunter: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
erubati:
I still want use Twitter swear for glo o
These people are frustrating my life for goodness sake.
Coming from an indigenous company is really appalling.i booked an appointment for sim retrieval on the 5th this saturday.i got there today,but couldn't find my name.
E no go better for you people walahi

Naija nu go keee me grin grin grin grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Hakintoyey(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chloraseptic:
These western people work in unison especially those two countries that are his second home. Buhari doesn't know what he's put his hands..

They will extend the ban to him by restricting him from stepping his foot in those country because his actions shows that he's a terrorist or a sympathizer..

I hope he starts going to Iran or China for treatment

Nobody will restrict him. Twitter is a company and not a Nation. Though I don't support the ban but in this Buhari's latest error, we can see that African can begin to stand their grounds in matters that is of importance among commity of nations and heaven will not fall.
Don't worry, FG will lift the ban.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Alamkir: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Damidave1124:
This government is clueless and have nothing to offer Nigerians... Imagine banning Twitter because the president's tweet was deleted. Twitter did the same to Donald Trump and nothing happened. SMH
We'll continue using Twitter no matter what
Twitter ban trump on his last day as president. Why didn't they ban him earlier. Trump has said worst things from the beginning of election but they didn't have the gut to ban him. they had to wait till they are sure he is leaving office
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by halogate: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
undecidedLike play..like play, nazo e go start. And Dem same we dey practice democracy.

Very soon Nigerias will be left with NTA that has nothing to offer.

I weep for the next generation...cos this present one don cast finish.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by OmoEpe(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
NoFap123:

The irony here is that Jack doesn't give a javk about your existence.

Eze ndi foolz

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Kingrefreshed: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

What have you created since you were conceived by who knows. What can you boost of that you have achieved all your entire life.

Does Twitter even know you exist you uncircumcised Northerner.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ba7man(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
VaselineCrew:

So it’s your goal to hurt innocent peeps?

Why?

So the casual Twitter user that “may” be hurting right now is a cause of joy for you?

Wow!
IPOB is busy hurting innocent people and a section of people are cheering them on.

I prefer the sanity of Nigerian online space to the. Pseudo-online relevance of the casual Twitter user.

I'm even beginning to encourage violence against IPOB members and supporters since that seems to be the language they understand.

Let's go.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Splashme: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021

Mumu Buhari

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by icedbreez(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol...twitter will soon be like the underground resistance movement.

Govt ll now send agents there to spy.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by brosom(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are the fool not them. They don't need you or Shitholians to maintainthe top
u be correct man, I owe u chilled Golder.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by HADI854: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Shey una wan kukuma prosecute Dem ney?
Una shame for dis country just dey shame me
Na we dey kill ourselves
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by HADI854: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

U don't have to be stupid in trying to show that u are stupid
D fact dat u also used d app before which u now alleged dat it belongs to a fool makes u more useless and worst compared those Jack
Make u no go get better life
Come here come dey show say u no get sense
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Gjmff: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by yommen: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

They won't believe what you tell them because the general impression from within here to there is bad. For example, the news that emmanates more from Nigeria is that of scam, bad governance, police brutality, low education standard, banditry, religious fraud, rituals, political office holders bogus pay while minimum wage is less than 100 usd etc. All these things won't sound strange to you but to them, it is backwardness. They will see me the way I see an aboki on the street of Lagos because what am I even doing in their country in the first instance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

As an AD, ACN and later APC supporter I never thought a day will come that I would call Buhari a dullard

This man dull gaaaan, imagine his entire cabal doesn't know free VPN exist

Instead of having dialogue with twitter and other social media giants they want to bully them

I know they are coming for Nairaland too, that would be resisted with full time protest

All Government agency website would get DDoS attack,

we Sabi each other cos na the same thing wey apply to me too... AD during PA Akande/Omisore Era and Aregbesola AC Era to AcN formation when Atiku carry our nomination form run then to APC...

Buhari is too dense for taking the bait of banning Twitter..

Nevertheless BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by sounwave: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

This is hilarious grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Baba40(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
FBIBOT:
The ban is useless nah... Nigeria IP system isn't that accurate... some browsers even load Twitter without VPN... grin

Name of browser pls
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by FBIBOT(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Baba40:

Name of browser pls

Opera mini for instance grin SMD na hoodlum abeg grin Twitter is really interesting today

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Peppermintflav: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari, and his cabinet members scored an owner goal with this twitter ban
Even their family members and thier party (APC) supporters will be ashamed of being related to them.
They will be downloading VPN in secret. grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Venlony: 2:02am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't have a Twitter account so this ban is non of my business. So Buhari please ban Instagram, Facebook I don't care.all we know is that your lies and pretense ends this year.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by showafrica(m): 2:15am On Jun 06, 2021
KEVIND:
Did anyone notice Fulani youths and elites supporting the ban of twitter by the Nigerian feudal state? Did anyone observe that all Fulani politicians both in APC and PDP looked the other way? The only people opposing that satanic policy are Southern youths.

Yes, the difference is clear, one part is educated and detest mediocrity while the other part is pure Janjaweeedism, kill and terrorise. Watch out for june 12.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Peppermintflav: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2021
My sportybet account is not working anymore...
Lai is that you? grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Omasanjunior(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=IamPlato post=102391236]Who cares about twitter?

Your thoughts are not far from mine. Cause they should have also taken down NNamdi Canoe tweet even before the FG counter response. But FG banning the app is just a show of power that may likely backfire. This Government has failed in so many ways. No need to drag twitter alongside. I too love that app.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Johel(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2021
IamPlato:
Leave this place before I piss inside your mouth smiley useless child

That's how you pee in your children's mouth yeah?,that's if you have any btw,but just incase...you might just be the one to have useless children...your foolery Is disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.