Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Advice To Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Igbo Youths (1230 Views)

2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Solsix(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nah who get money dey think of relocation
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
We are surrounded by idiots. The SW is in bed with the Fula
The SS are still playing oil politics. Why else do you think an ikwere or Ika person would look you in the face and tell you they are not Igbo?
The north will win again and again because the only opposition they have is a lone voice.

So what is my advice to Igbo youths? Leave Nigeria enmass
Don't look back. Nigeria is an abokì country with a love for blood. The world is very very very large. Don't look back. Leave Nigeria enmass.
If you have money, move to Canada or Australia via studies. US and UK are still viable options and Germany offers tuition free education.
If you don't have money, move to upward mobile African countries like Kenya, Ghana, ivory coast, Namibia, Botswana etc.

Believe me, once you settle your family and yourself outside Nigeria, you won't miss Nigeria one bit.

And for your information, Nigeria won't change o! Forget story, Nigeria won't change. It will remain a third world country because the tribe in the majority are among the least educated in the whole world. Look at their sister countries like Niger, Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso and Ginuea Bissau
They have structured the country in such a way that no region can make it.
I laugh when yorubas brag with Lagos...Lagos is a shit hole shittier than Enugu town. Marina is dirty and that is even the downtown of Lagos.
Abuja is ok but then, you are surrounded by violent abokìs who can start killing you because the French President insulted Muhammed.

There are ethnic groups who have more diaspora population than in their home countries.
Israelis
Irish
English
Portuguese
Swedes Spanish etc are examples of ethnic groups with a larger diaspora population.
Think about a future where igbos are the black majority in countries like Canada and Australia.

Leave Nigeria now and don't look back. Let the world be our ashtray. Let abokì take over Nigeria, they would still not know what to do with it because they don't have the mental capacity to reason beyond cow and Muhammed
What a foolish and unwise thief you're. We're not in Nigeria land, we're in Biafra land for your information, so we ain't going nowhere.

What this terrorist wrote here is a clear indication that they are very much conscious of the terrorist activities which they're propelling against rest indigenous population; isn't it clear now what their goals and drives are,,, to take over the entire Nigeria space for to settle their futajalon brothers from across Sahel? Imagine a nomadic bastard advising me to abandon my land for fear of intimidation and to be taken over by a nomadic animals from Sahel. I rather die in my land while fighting to defend my land than to become a refugee in another man's land. So take this message to your masters that we're prepared to fight you into Hell than abandon our land for any vagabond from Futajalon.

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Asgard73: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
the Igbos who needs to leave and leave ASAP are those who are too timid to join IPOB and who are not gainfully employed in Nigeria.

They would be the targets when fulani people start their onslaught. The cowards won't face IPOB head-on. They will use our innocent youths as fodder.

Those innocent youths are better for us if they are far away from Nigeria.

You’re making more sense... but the economy is grounded and funds no Dey for those weak youth to disembark
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
my advice is to Igbo youths.
If you have up to a million naira... don't say you want to go and start one yeye business. Leave Nigeria immediately.
You will come back later with glory.
Nigeria is a failed state and I can't keep quiet and watch my tribe fail with Nigeria
Where exactly is your location as you were typing this?
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:

You’re making more sense... but the economy is grounded and funds no Dey for those weak youth to disembark

check cheap African countries doing well.
They have even stopped issuing passport booklets now. In the history of Nigeria it has never happened that passport booklets are no where to be found. Buhari wants to limit emigration
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by selemempe: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Where exactly is your location as you were typing this?
I am far away from Nigeria. And I don't regret it anymore.
Naija don cast
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by Asgard73: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
check cheap African countries doing well.
They have even stopped issuing passport booklets now. In the history of Nigeria it has never happened that passport booklets are no where to be found. Buhari wants to limit emigration

I’m not checking..... is you that’s suggest the idea will have to check and sponsor

As for you good I know... no one will leave his homeland for a foreign country

Igbos are not born cowards

If you feel some weak igbos should leave ... start an organization to help lift them out of the country to a better country not some Africa backward country in the name of weak

Beside there’s no weak igbo.

Fulani uses surprise attack to weakens the prey

Nkwucha Abuhi ujoo

Sorry but facts remains that igbos won’t leave their country home to migrate to another country because of fear

No need stressing all this

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
selemempe:
I am far away from Nigeria. And I don't regret it anymore.
Naija don cast
And that far away doesn't have name?
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by JohnSin97: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They always running... running disguised as women. Well I wouldn't blame op.....when your supreme leader is a runaway coward one doesn't expect much.
Re: My Advice To Igbo Youths by JohnSin97: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Leave Nigeria to other countries and what wil the end result

Igbos are everywhere .. still traveling till tomorrow and coming home

So if we all leave Nigeria wht will happen to igboland and their elderly ones

What will happen to their young ones and farms

Leave igboland to where?

Yoruba people that have left Yoruba land and today legal herdsmen have taken over and are ruling the indigenous Yoruba with all Yoruba states ghosted and deserted

I don’t think igbos are fools

BecUse till tomorrow igbos will still go home to celebrate Christmas, Easter, August meeting,new yam festivals, Ofala,

So they should leave igboland becaue Nigeria is a Fulani and Yoruba territory as you claim

You forget say ... igbo land have existed before Nigeria and white and will exits after Nigeria

Will only suggest since you’re leaving with your entire family generation
Help us tell us your village and community

I’m personally interested in buying your family land and properties as you engage in a journey of no return

Atleast we can start from your fathers home

grin but your supleme leader run off from his home land and couldn't even attend his parents burial....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter / If Buhari Fire Emefiele Now They Will Say It's Nepotism / Gov Obiano/anambra Hotel Owners Inspect International Conference Centre, Awka(ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.