Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (58363 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2021
kingreign:

Only a gay assumes others are gay.
that guy don wash una shaaa.... Him see una for dream? grin

Una wan start una madness this new week again cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Mrolodo123: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
the money I spent that day alone when hanging out at ugwillz can buy your 1999 smoky jalopy a new engine...

All these broke court clerks forming internet gangsta...

Tell your wife not to risk the safety of her children driving them in that condemn rusted container you call a car...

Their safely is paramount even if their father is a brainless K-legged junkie who feast off the proceeds of 2000 Toyota camrys he repairs once in a blue moon grin

shocked grin
hahahaha

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Infinitywar:
that guy don wash una shaaa.... Him see una for dream? grin

Una wan start una madness this new week again cheesy
E fit wash you but not me. I'm very much unmoved and unshaken by such stunts.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2021
kingreign:

E fit wash you but not me. I'm very much unmoved and unshaken by such stunts.
king foolishness, the Abuja squatter in a dilapidated house, who has made nairaland his primary source for clients, because his customer base in Abuja are looking for him for spoiling their cars with his quackery... grin

Don't come out of your hideout o..those Abuja abokis are mean o...

grin

16 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2021
DAVE5:

You would say this till a Jeep Grand Cherokee trackhawk or Dodge Durango hellcat catches you on the road
that Track hawk is a true definition of a bully on the road..
I've seen mostly black on YT, and its launch and acceleration is grin

For such a big suv, Jeep Cherokee really did their homework

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2021
He say na Jeep Cherokee really did their home work. grin

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
see this nairaland Google search engine....
Oya Run to YouTube
grin

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

I see am too. He’ll call you out like a cry baby as always to ask you if he should buy it or not.

After he buys an abused “Jeep Cherokee” for 150k, he will remove the back seats and sell to get money to buy petrol, then “install” turbo chargers so that he can race a woman driving a Corolla who is probably not racing him. Then he will come here to open another thread of how she gave him the signal to race grin grin .

You know that feeling when you get your first car and you feel that you have arrived and everyone on the road wants to race you? That’s the feeling this Calabar dwarf is having.

23 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia:

I see am too. He’ll call you out like a cry baby as always to ask you if he should buy it or not.

After he buys an abused “Jeep Cherokee” for 150k, he will remove the back seats and sell to get money to buy petrol, then “install” turbo chargers so that he can race a woman driving a Corolla who is probably not racing him. Then he will come here to open another thread of how she gave him the signal to race grin grin .

You know that feeling when you get your first car and you feel that you have arrived and everyone on the road wants to race you? That’s the feeling this Calabar dwarf is having.
at the bolded, you must be mistaking me for your account balance... grin

I dey gym wella, and I'm huge....

I bet if I meet you one or one, I'd slap your bald oblong head, and like I said yesterday, I'd give you a bucket to wash my cars for a pittance..
I don't like SUVS.. Never had one, and probably wouldn't..
And when I say SUV,I wasn't referring to that dilapidated ancient of ages Toyota 4runner jalopy your wife's father gave you as a wedding gift o...

Tell your Wifey I said hi... Tell her I miss her grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia:

Calabar dwarf. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Philadelphia, the Chelsea gin drinking drunk buffalo .

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BamBamK: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
at the bolded, you must be mistaking me for your account balance... grin

I dey gym wella, and I'm huge....

I bet if I meet you one or one, I'd slap your bald oblong head, and like I said yesterday, I'd give you a bucket to wash my cars for a pittance..
I don't like SUVS.. Never had one, and probably wouldn't..
And when I say SUV,I wasn't referring to that dilapidated ancient of ages Toyota 4runner jalopy your wife's father gave you as a wedding gift o...

Tell your Wifey I said hi... Tell her I miss her grin grin

the bolded is so childish

naso u just dy bants people wives...

have some respect for ur sef, man...

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
kingreign:

Only a gay assumes others are gay.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2021
BamBamK:

Honestly i don't know what this guy have with people's wives.. it's bad

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2021
BamBamK:

You have no moral justification to tell me shit...

You're turning a blind eye to all the jabs those wannabes threw at me huh?

Hypocrisy...
I am a master of my own game when it comes to bullying, and I can do this all year... I have the time as I don't have my clientele base in Nigeria...
Peace brother. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BamBamK: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Arrow144:

Honestly i don't know what this guy have with people's wives.. it's bad

really bad undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BamBamK: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
You have no moral justification to tell me shit...

You're turning a blind eye to all the jabs those wannabes threw at me huh?

Hypocrisy...
I am a master of my own game when it comes to bullying, and I can do this all year... I have the time as I don't have my clientele base in Nigeria...
Peace brother. wink

and you have done a good job of staying tops of the bant game... u have replied d jabs adequately... however, know where to draw d line...

calling in their partners is a step too far, brother!

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2021
BamBamK:

and you have done a good job of staying tops of the bant game... u have replied d jabs adequately... however, know where to draw d line...

calling in their partners is a step too far, brother!
cheers mate. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BamBamK: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheers cool cool

OfficialDJ:
cheers mate. wink

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by DAVE5(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
This thread is funny AF, I’ve not had so much laffs in a while, can’t believe I was reading from page 1 till now ( 8 )

A mediator has come in to settle the quarrel, there shall be no settling of quarrels here jare

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by valarinz: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
cheers mate. wink

Boss, like clockwork, all your comments rack up minimum of 7 to 8 'likes', how do you do it

Your badmouth sha, you're the MVP �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
valarinz:

Boss, like clockwork, all your comments rack up minimum of 7 to 8 'likes', how do you do it

Your badmouth sha, you're the MVP �
i really don't give a hoot about who's liking and who's not...
I guess those folks liking my posts have seen through the BS of these civil service/court attendant workers posing as wannabes on car talk...

Those clownish hermaphrodit.es needed to be taught a lesson, and they chose the wrong person to come for....

I don battle 11 Americans for the MBworld forum before, and I came out victorious..

I have never lost a battle and it'll definitely not be these half-witted fa.gs that'll give me a run for my money...
Cheers mate, and enjoy the rest of your day! wink

13 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mammanbawa: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
a 550 dear sir. The cls 500 carries 302hp stock

I agree it's a 550
Even if so, you claimed your vehicle is a twin turbo V8 which is untrue. Mercedes didn't even have twin turbo V8s when your car was made. The C219 CLS550 has a 5.5l M273 V8 engine not a “4.6l twin turbo V8” and the power output is 382hp not “402hp”

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mammanbawa: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gravatar:

Lmao

You didn't read the part where he claimed to have "mods" like "cams" and removing the rear seats to "make the vehicle lighter" and other nonsensical things that most definitely did not happen

Those revolutionary "mods" gave him additional 100+ hp which he will put to use in the best way he knows how to

Racing Highlanders upandan

What a vapid clown

I wan use facts enter first �
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
mammanbawa:

I agree it's a 550
Even if so, you claimed your vehicle is a twin turbo V8 which is untrue. Mercedes didn't even have twin turbo V8s when your car was made. The C219 CLS550 has a 5.5l M273 V8 engine not a “4.6l twin turbo V8” and the power output is 382hp not “402hp”
you keep going around in circles...
Sigh...

That is the stock variant of the cls550...
I made some tune up, upto 418 HP.

Don't quote me again with this baseless arguments

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
mammanbawa:

I wan use facts enter first �
use half-truths enter where?
You better leave this place o'l man.
If I face you, you'd feel very bad...
weyrey wey dey disguise as Sapa grin

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by dicksonadams(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
king foolishness, the Abuja squatter in a dilapidated house, who has made nairaland his primary source for clients, because his customer base in Abuja are looking for him for spoiling their cars with his quackery... grin

Don't come out of your hideout o..those Abuja abokis are mean o...

grin

Lolsss
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
And the winner is.....

OfficialDj grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
grafixdon:
And the winner is.....

OfficialDj grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mammanbawa: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you keep going around in circles...
Sigh...

That is the stock variant of the cls550...
I made some tune up, upto 418 HP.

Don't quote me again with this baseless arguments

I'm quoting you AGAIN WITH FACTS
What can you do?
Absolutely nothing
You have been unable to prove that your rust bucket is a 550
No C219 came with 402hp stock
Your car is a dying old dilapidated abused rusty sludge filled casket with an M113 engine and failing suspension
Your “removed seats and light wheels” lies have been excused
The rims on your car are cheap aftermarket that cannot even survive a massive pothole hit
Your rear seats are intact
You didn't “hangout” with Eddee
You're banking on his silence to propagate your sham of a story
You didn't even beat any highlander, you assumed we're ignorant folks like yourself and we'll buy your story
Your exhaust is stock with blocked CCs and you've got a 13 year old CEL illuminated and you're incapable of doing anything about it
Note: I'm a mental patient just like yourself and in this fight, na me be the pig, getting dirty is my forte.
Debauched lying ass, irredeemable mentally incapacitated rogue. Broke ass. The cls you got for less than 1.5m with money you made from a single “deal”
You're mad and you have me to tell you

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
mammanbawa:

What can you do?
Absolutely nothing
Your car is a dying old dilapidated abused rusty sludge filled casket with an M113 engine and failing suspension
The rims on your car are cheap aftermarket that cannot even survive a massive pothole hit
You didn't even beat any highlander, you assumed we're ignorant folks like yourself and we'll buy your story
Your exhaust is stock with blocked CCs and you've got a 13 year old CEL illuminated and you're incapable of doing anything about it
Note: I'm a mental patient just like yourself and in this fight, na me be the pig, getting dirty is my forte.
Debauched lying ass, irredeemable mentally incapacitated rogue. Broke ass. The cls you got for less than 1.5m with money you made from a single “deal”

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
mammanbawa:

What can you do?
Absolutely nothing

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' / Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.