Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. (2627 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confessing adultery is one of the hardest thing to do in marriage especially if you are trusted. It is then even more harder if the person is a woman. If you are known to be living promiscous, it may be easier confessing adultery because you are already known or perceived to be loosed.

A Godly woman was being given some form of care by a young man. She didn't take precaution and then she slept with the guy. She confessed to her Godly husband. The man was devastated. The devastation became worse because she became pregnant through that adultery. Because they are good christians, they couldn't abort. These processes were disgusting to the man. Later after counselling and the help of God, the man found healing. The child from the adultery was born, and the man named him after his name...

Avoid adultery. The healing is usually not easy most times... Some even hardly or don't forgive.

1 Like

Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by mayhon(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
So na d man Dem heal.
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
arrant nonsense
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by flowristic(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rubbish
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by X0X0(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
flowristic:
Rubbish
Nonsense
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by padi94(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are adults, why will they not commit adultery.
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by jimmychang: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Church grin grin grin...Godly grin grin grin... forgive grin grin grin...name the baby after himself grin grin grin kai grin grin
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by Shokoloko(f): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Confessing adultery is one of the hardest thing to do in marriage especially if you are trusted. It is then even more harder if the person is a woman. If you are known to be living promiscuous, it may be easier confessing adultery because you are already known or perceived to be loosed.

A Godly man was being given some form of care by a young woman. He didn't take precaution and then he slept with the girl. He confessed to his Godly wife. The woman was devastated. The devastation became worse because the girl became pregnant through that adultery. Because they are good Christians, they couldn't abort. These processes were disgusting to the woman. Later after counselling and the help of God, the wife found healing. The child from the adultery was born, and the woman accepted him into their home...

Avoid adultery. The healing is usually not easy most times... Some even hardly or don't forgive.
Re: This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. by Theboy21: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Pussy ass nigga, he let a prison called marriage and fake love get control of him, even naming the child his own name cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Runs Away From Her Wedding When She Realized Her Husband Laid To Her / Yahoo Boy Grab Big Sister Yansh While Daring Davido To Cook His Ice / I Lied To My Gf About My Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.