Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! (7544 Views)

Are Mermaids Real? / 15 Of The Most Venomous Creatures On Earth / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
For those of us who have been made to believe that mermaids are cute creatures with cartoon movies like the "Mermaid" who was made to shed her fish tail when she met her prince charming. If you remember that cartoon.

Contrary to popular belief, mermaids are ugly monsters with half human and half fish features.
Attatched are screenshots from the video.

Here's a video to burst your bubbles!
Click to Watch.

https://www.facebook.com/ComedianBoogieB/videos/477323906881374/?app=fbl

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Even the pictures you uploaded are not cute

7 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Even the pictures you uploaded are not cute

Lol...

Wait.. is it quality wise or you mean the image in the pics?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by CelebCircle: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Man Walks On Water Live | Watch For Yourself
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddodd4HgkC4

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Kayberg: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
undecided

Well, I've known this for long.
That's why when some guys are trying to gain a lady's attention by praising her beauty and comparing hers to that of a mermaid; (mammy•water) I just laugh inside of me, like, "If only you know what a mermaid looks like, you'd not be laughing sheepishly because he said you fine like mammy•water, rather you'd burst into tears that you are pretty damn horrible."

6 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Raydos: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fake picture!!

Mermaid don't even exist in the first place, It's just all lies!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by MadamExcellency: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is not a mermaid.

Mermaids are queens.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Stainlezzking: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
These pictures are fake, there have been only one sighting of Mermaid... Go on YouTube, yes its scary and has an ugly looking face with spines running through the back of its head but it was seen with a submarine deep deep down in the ocean...the video made the government stop drilling of oil in that area

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Abovebest(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mermaids are just make believe
They don't exist

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol...
Wait.. is it quality wise or you mean the image in the pics?
The quality, or is the fault from my end?
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

Well, I've known this for long.
That's why when some guys are trying to gain a lady's attention by praising her beauty and comparing hers to that of a mermaid; (mammy•water) I just laugh inside of me, like, "If only you know what a mermaid looks like, you'd not be laughing sheepishly because he said you fine like mammy•water, rather you'd burst into tears that you are pretty damn horrible."

Yes. I've known that for long but of all the documentaries I've watchhed this is the one that I've seen with close shots.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

The quality, or is the fault from my end?

I think so.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stainlezzking:
These pictures are fake, there have been only one sighting of Mermaid... Go on YouTube, yes its scary and has an ugly looking face with spines running through the back of its head but it was seen with a submarine deep deep down in the ocean...the video made the government stop drilling of oil in that area

Did you watch the video at all?
Abovebest:
They don't exist

You think so.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
CharisEleos:

I think so.

I see
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by heniford2: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
This thing fit kill buhari on a low key mood because undecided undecided undecided as i dey see am dat man need dey 6fit
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
heniford2:
This thing fit kill buhari on a low key mood because undecided undecided undecided as i dey see am dat man need dey 6fit

That thing is scary.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by adabecca6(f): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by YungMillionaire: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Na lie. But that mermaid custome is funny for real.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Stainlezzking: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Did you watch the video at all?
If I didn't I wouldn't be talking about it like I did
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by LOVEGINO(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2021
MadamExcellency:
This is not a mermaid.

Mermaids are queens.
I just can't stop lovin dem.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by enomakos(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Raydos:
Fake picture!!

Mermaid don't even exist in the first place, It's just all lies!!
they do exist
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Hintona(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abovebest:
They don't exist

I think that way sometimes too
But sometimes I wonder why different places around the world make up the existence of a creature who is half human, half fish. Almost every culture in the world have stories of mermaids.

Example we know dragons originates from ancient Chinese and Celtic mythology.
Fairies are European. But mermaids are in almost every continent's mythology. I mean are you sure mermaids were not real at some point?

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Abovebest(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hintona:

I think that way sometimes too
But sometimes I wonder why different places around the world make up the existence of a creature who is half human, half fish. Almost every culture in the world have stories of mermaids.

Example we know dragons originates from ancient Chinese and Celtic mythology.
Fairies are European. But mermaids are in almost every continent's mythology. I mean are you sure mermaids were not real at some point?

It's a wide spread fable

Which category does mermaids belong to?
Human, animal or spirit?
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abovebest:

It's a wide spread fable

Which category does mermaids belong to?
Human, animal or spirit?

They are sea monsters.

Here's a closer look at their face. They don't really look like humans. Just human features.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Abovebest(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

They are sea monsters.

Here's a closer look at their face. They don't really look like humans. Just human features.

Source of this pictures please?

Did the source tell you the pictures are real?
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abovebest:

Source of this pictures please?

Did the source tell you the pictures are real?

I got it from Google. It's even on YouTube. Just type mermaid washed ashore in Haiti.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Abovebest(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

I got it from Google. It's even on YouTube. Just type mermaid washed ashore in Haiti.

Lol
Does that make it legit?

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Abovebest:

Lol
Does that make it legit?

My dear, I don't know.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Abovebest:

Lol
Does that make it legit?

My dear, I do not know.
Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by SmithRussell(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:
[sup][/sup]

My dear, I do not know.
Abeg mermaids are not real. In fact, there’s no evidence of any half human - half animal; centaurs, satyrs, and even the frightful minotaurs included.

If we have to believe in all these half humans then we could as well believe in natural cyborgs too.

All those stuff on YouTube are fake, just for some cheap views

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! by Raydos: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

They are sea monsters.

Lol, and you believe this sh!t?? There are tons of Videos of mermaid on YouTube and all other platforms, It still doesn't mean they're real, most of these are made up just to get views

Well, Pretty easy to decieve guilible people like you sha!!

Mermaid don't exist, There has never been any evidence of their existence, It's always fake video with A blurry video quality all the time!!

Wise up woman!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech 2019/2020 Admission FT/PT / Ambode And Silent Screams From Laspotech By Dele Owolabi / Guide To Writing Visa Sop (Statement of purpose).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.