Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities (56263 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Should Be Invited To Help Nigeria / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Aytiny15: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
What as IPOB done, this oloribuku eh go finish him father bubu. This werey no talk anything and he did not call his father bubu when boko harram were doing there own. Ogun kill you there
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by ello29(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
This man need to be investigated. I'm shocked to hear this from him.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by sambrow(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
This guy needs psychiatric evaluation. He's obviously sick
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by IMAliyu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
mytime24:
How many time buhari or Adamu Garbage don condemn Fulani hersmen
Clearly something that needs to be investigated.
Following his line of logic.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm even ashamed for this man. How did we get here bikonu?

Fulani's globally disgracing the entity Nigeria from time immemorial.

May we never encounter anything apc, fulanis and their goons again. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by omobaba101(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Okonjo Iweala prayed last week - "Lord expose my enemies to the public" and God answered her prayers!
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Oracleforce: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ha! I give up on this country. ...

Can this "thing" be the spokesman of Mr. President?

It is finished!
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by tunary(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Death to these people
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quality people in the North is not up to 10.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by taikonet005(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
They always say your name define who you are. Adamu is a big mumu
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by insidelife22(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
useless uncircumcised criminal bastard

Thunder fire the womb that born you
so because Buhari endorsed NOI you expect her to start behaving like Joe Igbokwe or Lauretta?
For your information with or without buhari NOI is the most qualified person in Africa so kiss the truth and die.

That's why it irritates me whenever I see all these yeye igbos forming politically correct to please these bastard uncircumcised terrorists.

May God punish Adamu Garba
if you support buhari and you're igbo
God punish your mama too
amen.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by IamAsiri: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
omobaba101:

Thanks for your advise, but she cannot descend this low. She's got real job to do. Do not answer a fool...

Abi now. The man is plain stupid and it's glaring to everyone. Imagine fighting a madman that he is abusing you. Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Glycosunde: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Garbage Adamu as gone mad again. Gumi that wants the FG to pay his boys to fight the other boys who are yet to be loyal to him, you haven't said anything about him or call for his arrest. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari APChite zombies

Sighs........... Drops pen
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu garbage needs to see a psychiatrist asap.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Randy111(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Too many foolish Garbas in bubu's government
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Obrigardo: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Can nigerians stop giving airtime to empty brain dead idiots like this adamu garba? What a very stupid and shameful thing to say. He should go and rear cows. Idiot.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by abfemi163: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
I love the fact that Northern muslims are proving they need to be alone and not with reasonable people
Hail the North
#secessionist
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Maconstruct(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mr Garba I like yu.
However pls check yr BP.
Any mention of IPOB makes yu go Gaga.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Superboss: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu de Mumu is really sick.
They shud better check him before he runs mad.
He is even duller than d dullard called Buhari.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Kylekent59: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
And we have the chairman of headsmn that has not been arrested.

What's the problem with these politicians from the north?
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by CocoaOla: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
this people are runing mad!
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by ensamy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by AutoChick4U(f): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well, okonjo is highly intelligent and won't join words with illiterates waiting to take her words out of context.

This fool is simply trying to be relevant. Bunch of vipers
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by richnankar1: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
My brothers and sisters in the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, sooner than you think, the enemies we see today we shall see them no more forever thus Says the Lord of host.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by TimmyTen(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abi already mad
415volt:
This man will run mad one day.
I blame the news media that gives him audience everyday
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Subsea:
Rubbish.....Yoruba Nation and Biafra will certainly break way!!!

False!

With the present status quo. Nigeria`s division is fiction
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Enyimbamercedes: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Name one Adamu wey get sense?

Name one Garba wey get sense?

Then how do you expect somebody named Adamu Garba to say anything sensible!
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by hokafor(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
I said it, these people need a serious pycho treatments before it's too late
of course you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that he is insane
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Weneda(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
So Adamu tell me" When did Ngozi became a spokesperson of IPOB or twitter?
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by nyiamfrank: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
I didn't know that IPOB owns Twitter.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by timesup234: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes arrest and jail her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.