Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,649 members, 7,924,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here (597 Views)

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Many people are already tired of this country and have activated their plan B. Alot of us would have love to run away from this country but one thing or the other is stopping us. Some people have opportunity to travel but no money to carry it out, while some have the money but no opportunity. Please lets discuss how we can help each other because this country don tire me.

Lets connect and help each other.

Like me i have a girl in the south of africa (who just graduated otherwise she would have helped.)all i need is money to bring her and do a registry marriage and relocate out of this country but no money.

Mind you i have a land to sell in Abuja, kuje local government area council to further this cause but no buyer.

If you have opportunity to travel but no money write it here u never can tell who may be interested in helping you.

Note: by saying opportunity, i mean they have people in other countries that is ready to accommodate them and take care of them till they gain grounds in the country, Some have girlfriend's outside the country that can provide them spousal visa outside the country.

Re: Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here by emeribe30(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Believe me if I see a better offer to travel to the UK with an employment and pay for the total package after I settle Bros I am very interested !!! I don't mind paying 2million self just to get that first move out of this country first .
Pls help a brother
kingsleyemeribe12345@hotmail.com
Re: Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here by thatsleepboy1: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't have money, anybody anywhere at all just friends and they're not reliable. Omo, any country will be okay by me if I see a person that'll sponsor me o. I'll pay back 200%-300% of all the cost and it'll be a written agreement in case of any trust issues from my side. Hold passport for hand, me no send.
Re: Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here by akzamani(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
NairalandSpy:
Many people are already tired of this country and have activated their plan B. Alot of us would have love to run away from this country but one thing or the other is stopping us. Some people have opportunity to travel but no money to carry it out, while some have the money but no opportunity. Please lets discuss how we can help each other because this country don tire me.

Lets connect and help each other.

Like me i have a girl in the south of africa (who just graduated otherwise she would have helped.)all i need is money to bring her and do a registry marriage and relocate out of this country but no money.

Mind you i have a land to sell in Abuja, kuje local government area council to further this cause but no buyer.

If you have opportunity to travel but no money write it here u never can tell who may be interested in helping you.

Note: by saying opportunity, i mean they have people in other countries that is ready to accommodate them and take care of them till they gain grounds in the country, Some have girlfriend's outside the country that can provide them spousal visa outside the country.

..…

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded, Many Missing As Flood Cuts Off Bauchi-kano Road / How Do I Travel From Ife To Akungba / Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake Strikes Near Melbourne Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.