Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos (53922 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Emyogalanya:
just wondering how Nigerians will be addressed when they change to UAR. Will it be uarians, Iranians or unarians. Lol

grin Uarian. /you-a-rian/
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
that zinoleesky actually look senegalese or gambian grin

Make una leave Zino alone oo
I no be Yoruba but that track Mapariwo is my best track from last year till now..
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Few years ago, I used to wonder why it's hard to find a black keeper in UCL, EPL, etc. At a point, I concluded it's because blacks can't keep or they hate being unnoticed, so most opted for playing instead of keeping.

I feel happy Mendy has broken the yoke.

The next yoke I can't wait to see broken is Nigeria or UAR, as we now call it, being able to manufacture anything and everything locally with professional finishing like China and Japan.

we have intelligent innovators but no investors to support them.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Glycosunde: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
buygala:

Mikel did

Back-passer of the Century

He played from 2006-2017 under different coaches winning different trophies along the way. Talk better thing abeg

3 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by cletz991(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Make something nor fire Ur mouth there o undecided
TheZebra:
Mendy is better and greater than all Manchester United Fans and all their players, staffs and coaches and even their wives
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Nature8(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
kingjooo:
I'm so happy for him,if only he was used against leicester city it would have been double trophies for chelsea. Thanks for making africans proud.

cheesy
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You can say that again..

Only few Africans have failed at Chelsea. That's if any at all
And that is why chelsea has d highest fan base in Africa. Infact,they are d most supported team in whole of africa.
They believe in africans and africans also believe in them.

2 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by muykem: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
kingjooo:
I'm so happy for him,if only he was used against leicester city it would have been double trophies for chelsea. Thanks for making africans proud.
There's a need to sacrifice FA cup for UCL.
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by phemmyfour: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:

You're right.

But, gambling is not good. I will advise you to make real money, not lucky money.

Only God knows how much you've lost so far and how you're battling with gambling addiction.

The reason I added "make money" in my first reply is: if I don't and only talk about lasting long in bed, you're going to say, "Who does lasting long in bed help? Your mates are making money — I'd rather make money."

I smartly blocked it to avoid you brining it up just as I'm smartly using you to promote the book.

In summary, you know little about human psychology and wealth creation, but every gibberish about football and gambling.

The Information is free. Read the article below and learn Mr book seller

https://soofootball.com/make-money-from-football/

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
The Information is free. Read the article below and learn Mr book seller

https://soofootball.com/make-money-from-football/

I can confidently guarantee you that out of the 13 things listed on that article, you don't do any of them apart from gambling.

Prove me wrong with evidence. Don't worry, I know you're going to give an excuse.
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by nemynely(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lucky him. I am happy for him. But were he a Nigerian, one of his relations would have been kidnapped for ransome.
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by phemmyfour: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I can confidently guarantee you that out of the 13 things listed on that article, you don't do any of them apart from gambling.

Prove me wrong with evidence. Don't worry, I know you're going to give an excuse.

lol e pain am. Your first reply without advert though
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
lol e pain am. Your first reply without advert though
Pain? Out of it. The only thing that pains me is the death of a family member, not an Internet argument. You have a lot to work on and please, have a skill and stop gambling your youth away. I won't reply you again.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by phemmyfour: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Pain? Out of it. The only thing that pains me is the death of a family member, not an Internet argument. You have a lot to work on and please, have a skill and stop gambling your youth away. I won't reply you again.

Stay blessed.
Next time learn to stay on your lane Mr bookseller.
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by fredoooooo: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
buygala:

Mikel did

Not surprised you never like your things but promote others . One of the best defensive midfield out there ..

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Chinny024(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Number1benue:
This is my dream........ God help me abeg! In case there's anyone on nairaland who can help my dream come through pls I beg with the name of God help out......

Am a goalkeeper by the way
How many keep have you kept so far..
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Don't mind the clown..
I just schooled him on Mikel's Achievement in my reply up there..
you definitely schooled the kid

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Lazenby007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
That Man.U fan in the third pix has got no choice.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by socialmediaman: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Number1benue:
This is my dream........ God help me abeg! In case there's anyone on nairaland who can help my dream come through pls I beg with the name of God help out......

Am a goalkeeper by the way

Make a video recording of your skills and put it on twitter social media. Then post the link here so that people can retweet share it for you. That's one way you can market yourself
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by virtual7(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:
Few years ago, I used to wonder why it's hard to find a black keeper in UCL, EPL, etc. At a point, I concluded it's because blacks can't keep or they hate being unnoticed, so most opted for playing instead of keeping.

I feel happy Mendy has broken the yoke.

The next yoke I can't wait to see broken is Nigeria or UAR, as we now call it, being able to manufacture anything and everything locally with professional finishing like China and Japan.

Done by me

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by richmanrichard: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
buygala:

Mikel did

name any nigerian player dead or alive whom won more trophies than mikel
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by richmanrichard: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
From serving in a Restaurant bcuz he has no club 4 yrs ago to Champions league winner

What God cannot do does not exist
Trust in God and focus on ur hustle and bustle, oluwa must pick ur call one day
yes.same story with tuchel.frm a waiter to a gaffer
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by richmanrichard: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
CheedyJ:

Mo salah na Indian abi or baba Rahman na Chinese , una too dey make mout sef
salah no b real african, na arab. rahman no get surname
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Jane649: 2:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You can say that again..

Only few Africans have failed at Chelsea. That's if any at all
Baba rahman
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by PhyllsBaba(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
that zinoleesky actually look senegalese or gambian grin
I de tell you grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Chinny024:

How many keep have you kept so far..

Many ma!
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
MotiveU:

Send in you video let me see what I can do

https://youtube.com/channel/UCyyv6rjLH5Vjrj0ydc9tQvw
Thanks in advance
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

What's your height?

Am averagely tall.......... 5 ft 9
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2021
amzee:

Whats your (real)age and location?

I can neither confirm nor deny my age as for location I base in lagos
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Kwara1stson:
so that make u chop 100 goals embarrass us

No sir! Not my intention at all. Am very good at my job
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Because of the level of betrayal in this life, especially in Nigeria, everyone is more focused on helping their family members only.

Just do your best and attain the best you can. Luck will meet you on the process and a divine help will come, but finding help from scratch is hard.

Am afraid you correct on this one.......
May God see me through.... Amen....
And thanks for the encouragement though
Re: Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos by Number1benue: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Martdc:
Where are you located?

Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.