Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,008 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer (38759 Views)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by floss(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Doraty1:

https://independent.ng/just-in-tension-in-ekiti-as-soldier-kills-dss-officer/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Na fam' matter! Let them turn against themselves! God will fight for people wey no fit fight for themselves.

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by AntiBMC(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol. Na family matter be that. I wash my hands off.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by donbenie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
G
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by AuroraB(f): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Acekidc4:
I can bet my left balls that, the Soldier thot the Dss na Igbo man but atlas Confusion Kill all of them.

Make confusion enta Buhari Bodyguard make he shoot am thru the eyeballs. It will be nice and Refreshing.

Sayo Signing Out
We dunno the DSS guy's ethnicity yet naa... lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by modsfucker: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kings999:
The army man and DSS are useless people in this country...
May he rest in confusion...
No RIP for him...

We move...cheesy

As if you're not going to die someday... You'd weep profusely in your grave on hearing what people will say about you. The circumstance that'd surround your death might even be embarrassing and the whole Country would insult you.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confusion wey dey this govt no be small thing. Naxo airforce dey kill soldiers for borno by mistake
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by wetmenow: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Which kind Country b dis self
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by tenpipsperday: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is Nigeria for you. If the soldier has a man at the top, he will go scot-free.

It will never be well with people who want the masses to remain in this bondage called Nigeria.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by SmartPolician: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who gave soldiers power to arrest internet fraudsters? One of the problems of Nigeria is that those in uniform think they can do anything and get away with it. Who do they typically learn when they go for training courses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Late DSS Man Was in Yahoo Boy Payroll,
Soldiers Wanted to Collect their Own Share Frim the Yahoo Boy, But DSS man Try to Obstruct Them , The DSS Man had to paid the Price with a Stab in the Neck Leading to his Death,
Moral Lesson: Chose Your Battle Wisely

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by modsfucker: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
DerideGull:

Nigerian army is filled with dumbass fools from northern region of Nigeria who could shade their rural life style from regimentation of the army. Imagine a soldier stabbing an agent of the country with a dagger.

I didn't see no place in the write-up where it stated that the affected soldier is of Northern extraction.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Sholaco: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kings999:
The army man and DSS are useless people in this country...
May he rest in confusion...
No RIP for him...

We move...cheesy
but the late DSS operative was trying to safe your accomplice from what would have been his untimely death. Dss guy died for your accomplice
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigSarah:
He killed because he wanted to extort, the DSS died because he has extorted
All of them na the same thieves!
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by rummmy: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Our God is mighty and wonderful
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by naija1stnigar(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Acekidc4:
I can bet my left balls that, the Soldier thot the Dss na Igbo man but atlas Confusion Kill all of them.

Make confusion enta Buhari Bodyguard make he shoot am thru the eyeballs. It will be nice and Refreshing.

Sayo Signing Out
that will be good but I prefer the confusion to enter into his cooking chefs so that Buhari will sheet uncontrollably till death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Kobicove(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
The constant aggression and friction amongst operatives of security agencies and members of the armed forces in the country is very worrisome undecided
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Kingrefreshed: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Doraty1:

https://independent.ng/just-in-tension-in-ekiti-as-soldier-kills-dss-officer/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

That Soldier must one of Buhari supporter I will bet with my soul, spirit and body.

See BUHARI supporters and fellowers

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by holaphem(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
In mortal Kombart voice

ROUND 1 FIGHT [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by obyrich(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Family matters. They will settle
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by favour32(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dem suppose to name country....Zoo Republic (ZR)
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
modsfucker:

As if you're not going to die someday... You'd weep profusely in your grave on hearing what people will say about you. The circumstance that'd surround your death might even be embarrassing and the whole Country would insult you.

You are not God cheesy
You are useless and you can't do anything about it....cheesy
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by alizma: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
What have him the right to try resisting arrest of a suspect by another security personnel?
If you tried to talk to the soldier and he refused while you are certain the guy is not a Yahoo boy, you should let him take the guy to the station while you follow up later not try to play down on the assignment of the security man who come to arrest.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
It is reaching everybody..

Is that civil war experience ?
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Achor1111(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Family affairs. E no concern me

When two of my enemies are fighting,I just go to bed and sleep like a baby.
God bless you
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
GOD LET OUR ENEMIES CONTINUE TO TURN THEIR SWORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by RMoneyInTheBank: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
It will surely get to everyone
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Can anyone here please help me with 1k to eat?
God bless you
0256002493 gtb Adesile
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Xhuntra: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.