Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48421 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dragunov: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
justscorchone:
See how swift they act to cover their asses and bad governance to the world if only they put the same energy to fight kidnapping,banditry and insurgency in the country. Nigeria always chasing after irrelevant things

I tell you, those guys are desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dobujay(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who the gods wants to destroy, dey first make him mad.... Continue oo Mr Buhari cos surely there's an end to everything.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by naijainform: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahahaha, this people keep embarrassing themselves oooo. chai
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by freemi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
kambili999:
Well, I wanted to think that education is the ultimate key to people having sense.

With this, its established that common sense doesn't grow on trees. You can be at the peak of your career and still not have sense.

Cheers to this SAN
a fresh graduate from law school is far better than a quota system SAN

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
julitoch:
A government that lacks focus, with all the security challenges in the country, this is their priority

It is not new, their fore fathers and ancestors are slave lords and agents of destruction to anything good. They only know how to steal resources, enjoy, oppress, rape and fvck.

They have no iota of responsibility for any high position they hold, only the enjoyment therein is their target.

They are very arrogant, violent and full of abominations. Na fulanis be dat.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Fiscus105(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
kambili999:
Well, I wanted to think that education is the ultimate key to people having sense.

With this, its established that common sense doesn't grow on trees. You can be at the peak of your career and still not have sense.

Cheers to this SAN

power if not properly utilised destroys common sense because it intoxicates much more than dry gin.

Malami who didn't think he could occupy seat of attorney general of a state in his life time, is now AG of most populated black nation, the new head of cabal, de factor president and eyeing seat of president coming 2023, why won't he be intoxicated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Germi9: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Aboki wear suit/coat dey feel important

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Jaybee8181(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
So who's going to stop them? Is it our old parents who would rather would rather have us throw away our phones, obey govt and ask 4forgiveness so we will not disappoint them? Is it the politician and ministers who only interested in amassing wealth through govt corridors.... The earlier you know you're own your own not your parents, big pastors not any govt rep the better.... we keep hiding, adjusting to so much injustice and we know these people are not stopping until they completely bring all of you down on your knees... May God help you as for me I will stand on my feet and fight for my right whenever possible
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by olibeans: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
This clime is now officially a banana republic.. Democracy is dead here...

In a democracy where the judicial system is suspended and on a prolonged strike is a dead democracy..

Tomorrow, Malami will say he was misquoted on telling the President to suspend the constitution..

Mad people everywhere..
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Obettacc12: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is this man a Sharia SAN or a real SAN?
Tụfịakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by SenecaTheYonger: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
They just gave police the license to search phones again

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by aryzgreat: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Come and arrest me, I dey Twitter right now attacking this useless administration.

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by BruncleZuma: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
See how fast and efficient these clowns are rolling out policies hahahahahah
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Stanleyq: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Its clear that once its only Fulanis in de federal gov, nothing works, they are zombies.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by edoairways: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
A little question; how exactly do they intend to find violators unless they themselves violate same, bypass the ban and use VPN? Or they have another way of accessing same app they blocked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
dragunov:

I tell you, those guys are desperately wicked.

We all know say them wicked from small,but the Lekki toll killings and openly denying and ready to persecute people that spoke over it made me realize that this country is a fraud or better still a secret society ruled by a dictator. No citizen of any country should be treated less than a cow in his own home.

The good news is, we all die one day.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kambili999(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
freemi:
a fresh graduate from law school is far better than a quota system SAN
oops...
Bwahahahahahahahaaha

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kambili999(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fiscus105:

power if not properly used destroys common sense because it intoxicates much more than dry gin.
you just said it all
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ensamy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Government at war with Nigerians grin grin angry that elected them.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Siwisheswereesh: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
This does not make any sense!

You can't determine what I do online as far as it's not criminal!!

These aboookis are dullllards, I swear!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by QuotaSystem: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Princedapace:

I tell you people that fulanis are bloody. They are brutal, they are authoritarian in nature, they are bullies, they don't even like peace. They are the main problem of Nigeria. Southern Nigeria would have gone pass this level if not for the union between us and them. U people don't know these guys. How the rest of Nigeria thinks igbos are their problems beat my imagination. Fulani, check them in other African countries, they are always causing unrest

Yet the MAJORITY of citizens (tens of millions) in FIVE other African Countries made up of several other ethnic groups, voted and elected 5 serving Presidents of Fulani origin. What does that tell you? That just underlines the baselessness of your bigoted & ignorant statement.

This type of hateful post and unfounded BLANKET accusations & falsehood against the entire Fulani ethnic group especially (and every ethnic group for that matter) ought to be deleted and discouraged and the poster penalised, but Seun and the other mods seem to deliberately allow this nonsense to continue to fester on Nairaland even when reported appropriately.

If this continues unabated, it will only be a matter of time before this platform draws the attention of the NCC and our security agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Its clear this leadership has lost focus and is headed for destruction.
Truly whom the God's want to kill, they make mad first.

Because of twitter, an agent of destruction? Laughing
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Heart3030: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
A zoo is more organized than Nigeria with the way things are now.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by hakym619(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Mean why sell & exchange your gift cards;

https://padicart.com/home/rates/

How
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by HADI854: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
We are truly in a cow republic
������
How on Earth will these people ever learn?
U think these present age youths are stones and woods?
Make Dem make sure say Dem arrest those ones that also twitted from the Aso rock today ooooo and they should b ready to arrest and prosecute the whole Nigerians oooo cus this is bullshit
I no blame Dem na
Na we take our own hand take invite trouble when we decided to sell our votes and vote these tyrants
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by MartinsD12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Lol no body can stop us from tweeting FG dey learn work
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by MansoryMX(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Think NIN is now clearly understood by even the fiercest supporter of BuhariAPC.
Anyone with VPN would be tracked and taken down

How many Persons do you think they can trace and arrest? You think your mumu government na US government. Abeg nor make me laugh bro! Ordinary free VPN dey confuse Interpol, let alone Nigeria government that can’t operate Nokia 3310 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Rissamenti: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Anyone supporting this government will die a terrible death

You are a demon from hell.

May your evil curse hit you ten times over.

Satan.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by MansoryMX(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
They just gave police the license to search phones again

Some days back, somewhere in South south a group of police men where beaten to almost half dead, news nor carry am, e nor spread. Na so we dey run am now! We nor dey shout am again! Them nor born any police man to check phone Twitter app dey person phone cheesy
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Rissamenti: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Yet the MAJORITY of citizens in FIVE African Countries voted and elected 5 serving Presidents of Fulani origin. What does that tell you? That just underlines the baselessness of your bigoted & ignorant statement.

This type of hateful post and unfounded BLANKET accusations & falsehood against the entire Fulani ethnic group especially (and every ethnic group for that matter) ought to be deleted and discouraged and the poster penalised, but Seun and the other mods seem to deliberately allow this nonsense to continue to fester on Nairaland even when reported appropriately.

If this continues, it will only be a matter of time before this platform draws the attention of the NCC and our security agencies.

I honestly cannot wait.

These demented, vile people who swim in tribal hatred need to be permanently removed from our midst, and if that means we BAN NAIRALAND, so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by chatbot1234isba: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
im tired of this country already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.