Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,015 members, 7,928,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:56 AM

Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians (225 Views)

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Twitter Suspension: Lawyer Sues Lai Mohammed, Malami As Courts Resume / Twitter Suspension: An Abuse Of Emergency Powers And Other Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Not more than 24 hours the popular social network, Twitter's operations was banned in Nigeria by federal government, the management of the company has disclosed that it will work towards restoring access for Nigerians again.

The Buhari-led administration yesterday, reportedly suspended the operations of the network in the country over deletion of president Buhari's controversial tweet by the management.

Jack Dorsey, Twitter founder and management maintained that the tweet go against their policy and having reported by Nigerians who use the app, it was necessitated to take down the tweet.

Recall president Muhammadu Buhari has been under backlash after he made an inciting comment on Twitter and Facebook, threatening to unleash the civil war experience on the people of South-East Nigeria.

Read details>>> https://olainfo.com.ng/twitter-suspension-management-vows-to-restore-access-for-nigerians/

Re: Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians by Workloadshare: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
This twitter stuff
Re: Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
But I am accessing Twitter in my phone without VPN or any other mean. I just go to my phone opera mini and then to Twitter without hindrance.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Opera mini has in-built VPN so it's accessible

(1) (Reply)

042 Enugu ™8 Best Taxi Cab Service In Enugu, Nigeria Taxi Foxxymobile Cab / Foreign Countries With High Visa Ratio / Why Are Middle Belt People So Unique And Talented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.