Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,144 members, 7,946,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Spring Bank After Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank After Medicals (716 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2007
Does anybody in the house have an idea if spring bank will still call those that pass the medical examination and when they are likely to call for traning.I feel by now they suppose to be set to employ more workers since they have resolved the problems.I am really tired of searching for a job.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by moons(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2007
happy to inform you guys that took part in the springbank medicals that you will be called end of this month or first week of august.the delay is in order to add corpers who will be passing out in august in the training.good luck.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
fellow landers what that dude said is a confirm info for you all so let's keep our fingers crossed,it's well

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / Help On 4th Batch Of Firstbank / I Will Give You $2 Calling Card If You Do Me A Small Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.