Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace (694 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace by lekanolas: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe on Saturday failed to show up when Yoruba activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo popularly called Sunday Igboho visited him in his palace.

Igboho was in Ekiti in continuation of his agitation for the creation of Yoruba Nation.

Igboho, who stormed the palace with hundreds of his supporters was told by one of chiefs that Oba Adejugbe was not ready to see him.

A visibly angry Igboho blasted the monarch and left the palace in annoyance.

Earlier, hundred of his supporters had to pulled down the gate of the palace before they gained entrance into the palace.

https://newsday.com.ng/watch-ewi-of-ado-ekiti-fails-to-receive-sunday-igboho-in-his-palace/

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://web.facebook.com/394795147741636/videos/850848765544235
Re: WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Restructuring is better than total division of Nigeria. Millions of families will be hit badly.
Re: WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace by Elliotwaveforec: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Oba is afraid, I no blame am, the pot of soup no go break

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good move
Re: WATCH: Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti Fails To Receive Sunday Igboho In His Palace by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good move by the oba of ewi... Very smart... Imagine them pulling down the gate of a ceremonial monarch. A man that is entitled to his own opinion on political matter. All this secessionists are all liar and manipulators.... Insulting and hurling curses just like his counterpart at London... Mr runaway.

Since I've been reading the history of secessionists in Nigeria. Most of them have proven to be unfortunate. I remember my dad buying me half of a yellow sun and the way I was crying almost all through the book. They hid their own family and put other's lives at stake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUNE 12: Yantaung People Teach Yoruba How To Organize A Successful Protest (Pix) / Osama Bin Laden Vs Nnamdi Kanu / Is The North Going Under?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.