Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

H - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / H (776 Views)

H / See Photos Of The World's Tallest Living Woman Who Never Stopped Growing Until H / I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by HopeSpencer: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
B
Re: H by Hardgun: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2021
U no well

1 Like

Re: H by Draslo(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2021
Divorce and violence? Are you a caveman? Since your dad didn't tell you about the money, he's probably coming to settle your fight while subtly berating you and comforting her. You already know what to expect. What do you want us to tell you again?

2 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Wahala!!!

You married a smart woman. grin
She will be a great politician.

But it seems your mouth nor dey close. If your dad arrives, just pretend nothing happened. In fact show her love like no tomorrow, your dad will think She raised a false alarm. Beat her to it.
Re: H by CatANDratTHEORY: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Carchoice:
Wahala!!!

You married a smart woman. grin
She will be a great politician.

But it seems your mouth nor dey close. If your dad arrives, just pretend nothing happened. In fact show her love like no tomorrow, your dad will think She raised a false alarm. Beat her to it.

You are very smart. I owe you a chilled bottle of beer.
Re: H by Vision101(m): 2:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Sharp woman
Re: H by GboyegaD(m): 3:09am On Jun 06, 2021
I still don't get the part of bribing your father since there is nothing indicating if this is the first time. You need not inform your dad of anything and just act normal.
Re: H by talk2hb1(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
HopeSpencer:
Wife did something unforgivable 5 days ago. Her problem is that she doesn't apologize. No matter how wrong, she will rather keep mute than apologize.

I was pained to the marrow. The anger in me has been unbearable. She knows I don't report my personal issues to outsiders and that I speak only if my father asks me about an issue. I never reported her to her parents because they dare not reprimand her in any case.

She knows the last is not yet heard about what she did. She knows my father will be around tomorrow and that I will likely talk to him about what she did.

We have small handsets apart from androids in the house that can be used by either of us to insert SIMs as needs arise. Her SIM was in one those phones at a time I was using it. I saw a bank alert that caught my attention. She transferred a substantial amount of money to my father. She had never done that before the recent issue. She knows my father will be around tomorrow as a routine visit.

To me, only violence and divorce are what I'm currently thinking about, but I'm a very careful person that enjoys weighing options before acting.
She is Alpha Female, she is just being smart at handling you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 50k Loan, I Have Two Collaterals / What Functional Role Do Mosquitoes Play In The Earth's Ecosystem / Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.