Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? (293 Views)

List Of Lucrative Businesses To Start In Nigeria With 5k Or 10k / Remote Business Writers Needed For A Business Media Startup / Can I Start A Chin Chin Business With 5k?(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? by Newstractor: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
I need a business I can use 5,000 naira to start maybe using my phone to do jobs.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Apart from Selling something what else can I do?
Re: Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? by WiszyFraud: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Neighborhood Arizona/weed business and thank me later !

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? by Syrine234: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2021
You can start selling data... All you need to do is search for data selling sites online and start selling. You can start with your family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? by HameedAmidat(f): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Rather than looking for what business to go into with #5,000 which will yield very little profit. You can learn and become a freelancer on sites like upwork or fiverr and earn in dollars while working remotely. You don't really need special skills, and you can always learn on the job

(1) (Reply)

Food Business Or Bolt Transportation In Abuja / Is It Okay To Bind My Card To My Cryto Wallet At This Time? / Upwork Reviews Available Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.