Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. (613 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) / Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Over 70+ members and counting.
Only interested persons will be added.
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:55am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:55am On Jun 06, 2021
*I want a girlfriend who can put my picture on their gate and write beware of him,he is my boyfriend*���
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2021
*CRAZY* ��

A man brings his best friend home for dinner at 7:30pm after work. He hadn't announced to his wife so she was very upset.

His wife begins screaming at him and his friend is just sitting there looking shocked.

*Wife*: "The dishes are not done, the house is a mess, there is no grocery and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight! Why the hell did you bring him home?"

*Husband*: "Because he is thinking of getting married and I promised him a live demonstration !"

������
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2021
� *Police extend hand to driver, driver come pour am hand sanitizer, na the matter we dey settle for roadblock since morning.*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:01am On Jun 06, 2021
*Wen your neighbors start Dropping keys with you Just know that you are The only jobless person in Your compound*

��
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2021
*Instead Of U Giving Her Umbrella, U Are Telling Her To Enter Ur Room Make Rain Fall Finish. Oga, When Ur Room Become Noah's Ark?*

������
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:05am On Jun 06, 2021
*Husband hug wife from the back� wife shouted*�
*Oga landlord wait ooh, let my husband go work first * grin grin

*Wahala be like wentin?*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:07am On Jun 06, 2021
*Please someone should pity me and date me nau, it’s not good o. All the love songs in my head just dey waste, I no see who I go sing am give cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by Enigmaticmi4(f): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2021
satelliteDISH:
Over 70+ members and counting.
Only interested persons will be added.
drop the group link
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2021
*Don't be a boring wife..once in a while when mother in law is around,go naked and touch your bombom and say Mama this is what your son is enjoying* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Enigmaticmi4:
drop the group link

Thanks. i don't really understand how to make WhatsApp links click able here.

The last time I added a WhatsApp link in one of my nairaland threads, it wasn't going through with so many complaints thereafter.

So how do i do it properly.

Just copied it now

https:///C7kp9F8SC75BE1Icn1eAPQ

Or drop your number and i will add you manually.
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Dating a jealous Girl Is so stressful*

She will be like "I saw a Lady looking at u, Why did you allow her to see u?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Whites : oh� He's gone....Rip !! �

Ghanaians : when i saw him licking orange� i didn't know he was saying good bye���
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:34am On Jun 06, 2021
When i get married even taking a selfie with me won't be easy. I will be like "let me discuss with my wife first" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:37am On Jun 06, 2021
*As you pray for a good woman, pray for her friends to have sense too. They are the Board Of Directors.*

*If you know, you know*
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:41am On Jun 06, 2021
E reach my turn to date you, you're telling me that "You've been hurt a lot, you're scared of me", Na me hurt you
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:50am On Jun 06, 2021
*If you don't take your woman out, someone else will. Ask Adam, He left Eve alone for 10 mins & the snake took her out for lunch, she even brought takeaway for Adam and the aftermath is what we are still settling till now.* cry cry cry
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2021
*Girl in a s.ex shop*

Girl: where is the artificial pen'is section?

Salesman: that corner.

Girl: how much for this big red one?
Salesman: sorry Madam that is a fire extinguisher�.
Ladies n greediness.
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:57am On Jun 06, 2021
*Nothing lasts forever. The breast that is looking at your face today, will be looking at your shoes tomorrow*

���� *� happy weekend*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2021
*The System Has Made The Scammers Laugh at University Graduates ❗️*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2021
*Carrying bluetooth speaker around while playing music is an absolute ghetto and stupid behaviour!*

*Stop it!!!*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2021
My Girlfriend Left a Note on my Refrigerator saying "This isn't Working goodbye "......I just Opened the Fridge and it's working just Fine ....Women know nothing about Fridges grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:10am On Jun 06, 2021
When praying for those in prison, please remember our sisters waiting for abroad Boyfriend for over 5yrs cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
*If you have curves, it will clearly show on your pics without stressing. Sister, pls stop standing like you're playing corner kick*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:17am On Jun 06, 2021
*How can i be gently drinking Garri in my house and someone will come and tag me on facebook saying he/she is with me in KFC with 10 others, eating pizza... If I want to lie, I will lie. Nobody should lie on my behalf, I want to make heaven, please!* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2021
*"Tell Her Yourself"*
A lady went to a salon to dress her hair. While dressing her hair, she noticed a handsome man sitting quietly in the shop. Suddenly the lady turned to the man and said Mr., you are so handsome can we meet later today? Man replied 'I'm married'. The woman continued; "and so? You can just tell your wife you're going to visit a friend in the hospital and from there".........
and the man replied;
*"Tell her yourself, she's the one doing your hair".* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop Laughing
U shd not laugh alone
������
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2021
*DO U ALL REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WHEN WE USED TO ENTERTAIN VISITORS WITH PHOTO ALBUM..*
*NOW All THEY WANT IS CHARGER� grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:24am On Jun 06, 2021
*If you know you don't have money, pls reduce your pot belly, we're tired of respecting the wrong people grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2021
*Cigarette of #250 is now #500* shocked

*Even to die Young in this country is now expensive cry cry cry cry*
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2021
*U went to sleep over in a man's house and he's touching u, u said pls, I didn't come 4 this! Did u come for NIN registration?* grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Me On Whatsapp For Unlimited Jokes, Funny Videos And Pictures. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2021
*You like fat girls but you don't like stretch marks,,,,, Uncle are you normal?? They go together* grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Iphone Commercial Parody / A Confused And Complicated World Dat Can Make One Mad / Mount Rushmore In Kaduna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.