Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,680 members, 7,908,776 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him (41305 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Egemeole: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Celebrating William WF kumuyi at 80
Download a copy
https://Emmanuelolujobi.com/kumuyiat80
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by BJanta: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lorddozzy:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-congratulates-kumuyi-80/%3famp?espv=1

Baba, may GOD add 40 more years you so that you may be around for this long more to show us the way of the LORD more in JESUS: Name.After all Abraham lived for 137 years, and Moses 120.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by HRMK: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onepeople:
you will understand my statement if truly u are a Christian, all the biblical prophets we read and come to respect on which premise he always stand to preach the gospel of christ, non was silent when it's comes to preaching societal ills, ills in leadership, they were all bold and confrontational. Kumuyi is playing to gallery, that is not how the supposed child of God behave.
playing to the gallery?u dont seem to know dffce btw ills of the society and weakness of the rulers!an octogenarian pastor is not same as all these hungry youth pastors all over!they become silent any time govt settles them!u shout on rooftops to correct wayword society but seek audience to check nonperforming govt!a prophet wuld only make it public if GOD asked him to do so!u need to know too,that every pastor has his own area of calling!!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by diqxon: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

And Yes still a Member cheesy cheesy!!!!

Any Deeper Lifer in the House?? wink
and the people of the lord say.............
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Thereishel: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday to Army General of undiluted Gospel, Apostle Paul of our time through whom millions of souls have been won for Christs, thousands of demons have been cast out through his prayers, millions have been healed physically and spiritually, an upholder of Holiness, and great blessing to our generation. Since about 36 years l have been listening and follow his ministry and also a member under his watch. May God renew and replenish your strength and anointing and many more years on this side of heaven for you if Jesus tarries.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hbd sir u are a blessing to dis generation

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by kenlolly75: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=PrinceVM post=102426804]

interested can u plz give me ur whatapp number? [/quote)
Send me a pm.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday WF kumuyi, a man of God that preaches holiness and righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by tholhusomhie: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Congrats daddy. I are celebrated. I covet good and roundly blessed old age too. I will get there in Jesus Precious Name.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Honduras01: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
diqxon:
and the people of the lord say.............
Amen! ; Thank you, you can sit down. grin

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by BOTTAN4Real: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
I join the host of heaven to celebrate you man of God. I wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by whytediamond(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I guess Femi Adeshina is the one in charge of Birthday affairs..... Buhari and his cohorts should shut up and resign.

Btw Happy birthday to Pastor Kumuyi.... Been a blessing to me right from my childhood days till now.

Jesus only is our message cheesy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by kingbobby: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday to you Our daddy more Grace to you sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by VlamesIffect(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Honduras01:

Amen!
; Thank you, you can sit down.
grin

Let's open our bibles to John chapter 4 vs 25, John chapter 4...i'm reading from verse 25. grin

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by ogub(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy Birthday to one of GOD'S Generals in this Generation.
Happy Birthday to an Apostle of Unadulterated Holiness and Righteousness teachings and Messages.
Happy Birthday to a Servant of GOD who Groomed me from birth and for over 20 yrs of my life.
I am a Deeper life baby. Born and Breed in Deeper life Bible Church, and spent well over 20 yrs of my life in the ministry.
Infact the Foundation of my Life in JESUS Christ is solidly rooted from the teachings and Preachings of Pastor Williams .F. Kumuyi

GOD ALMIGHTY keep you for us Sir in Glorious Health and May you make Heaven at Last in JESUS Name... Amen

now I know where your messages are coming from

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by ogub(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
I really can't thank God enough for making me a son to this great servant of God, I also thank God that through his teachings I am who God made me today. Everyday i pray for you God will uphold and your ministry. Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Saviourk: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday papa
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Saviourk: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

yea wink
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saviourk:
yea wink

Are you in Lagos?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
whytediamond:

Jesus only is our message cheesy
You dey Lagos?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by EncephalonPikin(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Happy birthday, daddy. We love you, I pray for more of God's grace and strength in your life

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Saviourk: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Are you in Lagos?
nope..
Delta
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Saviourk:
nope..
Delta
Cool
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Honduras01: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Let's open our bibles to John chapter 4 vs 25, John chapter 4...i'm reading from verse 25. grin
grin
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by whytediamond(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You dey Lagos?

Yes sir.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2021
whytediamond:

Yes sir.
Which Group
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Happy birthday to God's minister. May your end be greater than your beginning. A good example of what men of God should be
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by mamajaz(f): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:

We dey here
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by Nezzjnr: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
mamajaz:

We dey here
Which Group you dey cheesy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him by YinksIgbes: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy Birthday to one of GOD'S Generals in this Generation.
Happy Birthday to an Apostle of Unadulterated Holiness and Righteousness teachings and Messages.
Happy Birthday to a Servant of GOD who Groomed me from birth and for over 20 yrs of my life.
I am a Deeper life baby. Born and Breed in Deeper life Bible Church, and spent well over 20 yrs of my life in the ministry.
Infact the Foundation of my Life in JESUS Christ is solidly rooted from the teachings and Preachings of Pastor Williams .F. Kumuyi

GOD ALMIGHTY keep you for us Sir in Glorious Health and May you make Heaven at Last in JESUS Name... Amen

Happy Birthday Baba, i thank God for your Life and words, you have really impacted my Life to greater height through Gods word. God bless you and keep you the more for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.