Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

#EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist (28942 Views)

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Drakkernoir: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2021
fernandez1:
Omg 99 is so fucki*g much.... their blood will surely ask each and everyone of them

Dont you people even take time to read before commenting...na disease

Ha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by eldoradoxx: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2021
They picked 99 bodies on the streets of Lagos in two days during Endsars protest, only 3 were victims of endsars. 96 bodies are those that just dropped dead like flies and had to be picked up by Sanitation workers. You see the kind of people that govern Lagos and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Shobams(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Many will not even read the complete story before typing rubbish.

Based on his testimony, it's safe to assume that only one person died from gun shot at the toll gate.
That has been the narrative all along except for DJ witch who claimed she saw many dead bodies at the toll gate.

The soldiers said they shot into the air to disperse protesters. How could one died of wound sustained from gunshot.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Flysinglemom(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
May God punish all those that were behind the killing of innocent Nigerians and youths. IJN, amen
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Mckhala80(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Government sent pathologist , the blood of the innocent would continue to hunt after you and ur sender. God i knw is a rewarder.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Shobams:

The soldiers said they shot into the air to disperse protesters. How could one died of wound sustained from gunshot.

Shooting into the air does not mean someone can't get hit. Also when you shoot into the air, the force of the bullet coming down has killed so many even during celebrations. Google it. You can read up more about the danger of shooting into the air.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Techguy96(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Are you sure you can read and understand? According to the pro only 1 person out of the 99 died of gunshot wound so how are the rest Lekki massacre prole or the soldiers use hand to strangle othem to death?
Where did u see the autopsy results of the 96 other people?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Zetty177x: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
And the gaslighting continues

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Bellotelli: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Only one from bullet wound sef...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Zetty177x: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Shooting into the air does not mean someone can't get hit. Also when you shoot into the air, the force of the bullet coming down has killed so many even during celebrations. Google it. You can read up more about the danger of shooting into the air.

Waoh, I didn't know this o. One trigger happy police did it to me once on the express...na wa

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Zetty177x: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
And the gaslighting continues

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Seun360(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Only one suffered from gun shot wounds. I thought their was a massacre?

Las las, he/she suffered the fate of pikin wey no dey hear word.

Drops mic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by RexTramadol1: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
fernandez1:
Omg 99 is so fucki*g much.... their blood will surely ask each and everyone of them

Read like an intellectual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm....... a pathologist not only tells cause of death.... but also place of death. I learned something new today.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by rollandben(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Only 3 right...!
You guys are just coming up, the truth is gradually surfacing
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by BlackFlamefromP: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
At the risk of being devoured by sentimental Nairalanders, I must say my mind clearly on this issue.

You see, it's good to have emotion. Human emotion has its value and place in human life. But when human beings allow emotion to becloud clear logical thinking and objectivity then things are bound to be unnecessarily complicated.

I must say this: I don't bloody care if anybody died in Lekki tollgate that night or not. I have absolutely no sympathy for them even if they were my family members. Why? Because they had no business being in that tollgate in the first place in defiance of authority and curfew that was in place.

When the 'endSARS' protest started, the protest was justifiable and understandable because of the extreme brutality of SARS. But after the FG had bowed to immense pressure and decided to terminate the SARS unit of police force for peace to reign there was no longer any justification for the continuation of the protest.

I lost absolute sympathy for the protesters when they unjustifiably persisted on the endSars protest despite the fact that SARS no longer existed. The protesters became intoxicated and addicted to the protest and wanted it to continue indefinitely.

They started mounting road blocks thereby obstructing free movement, they went to airports, national assembly and disrupted activities there and some other places. It got to a point where they completely grounded economic activities every where, and mind you, they did all these and many more despite the fact that the FG had been humbled enough to bow to their demand by ending SARS. There is no government anywhere in the world that would not be forced to be ruthless with the so-called protesters as there was no longer any justification for it.

It was becoming obvious that enemies of Nigeria who had been looking for opportunity to destroy the country wanted to use the so-called 'peaceful, armless protesters' carrying Nigerian flag around to destroy the country under the pretext of excercising their right to 'peaceful protest'.

In the midst of the chaos and anarchy that prevailed in the land as a result of the so-called protest plus the negative impact it was having on the economy, the Lagos State governor in his wisdom, imposed curfew on the state in order to avoid total uncontrollable anarchy and total breakdown of law and order. But the idiots, being intoxicated by their new-found power of protest insisted on defying the authority and still came out.

Even God says we should respect those in authority. The people who came out to continue the 'protest' in Lekki tollgate that night clearly disobeyed and defied authority without any justification and by extension, they disobeyed and defied God himself. As far as I am concerned, they are responsible for whatever happened to them.

And by the way, immediately after the Lekki incident, there was bloody protest where many police stations were burnt and police officers gruesomely murdered. Some police officers were burnt and eaten by the protesters, some beheaded, some butchered into pieces and do many unimmaginable attrocities! What else do you people want again to be satisfied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Rocktation(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
ValCon888:
The pathologist is a pathological liar.

He is a doctor with doctored reports.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Decent09(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2021/06/05/endsars-autopsy-conducted-on-99-bodies-three-from-lekki-toll-gate-pathologist/amp/

We have been telling you that Lekki Toll gate Shooting is a Scam of the Century to tarnish the image of Our committed Nigerian Armies, but God will take them one by one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by ba7man(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Even the people that claim the "massacre" was real can't provide any evidence to back their claims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by EazyMoh(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Q
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
99 and all they could give forensics for are just 3 with one unkown.i wonder how they got to know the unknown is part of the lekki disaster
Do u need forensics for someone shot to death ABI na to know the source of the bullets.
The remaining 96 what is the cause of their deaths
Was it bullets.
Who shot the bullets
You should give us details of all victims not just incomplete details of 3 out of 99
Haba
I sha know all these things you guys are doing and going extra length to cover ur tracks
One day the owner of the life will take it
And u will be left with nothing but
ur goodwilll

Sometimes when I see people born with serious deformity,I ask myself why.
Why will God create someone to suffer on earth and create some to be so lucky.

It can be re incarnation
To punish dose dat lived a mean life Wen God blessed them

Forgive me
Some lives deserves to be re incarnated with deformity to beg from the children of those they oppressed in their time
Forgive me Lord
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by namo77: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
What do you mean by "only 3" ?

Is that how meaningless Nigerian lives have become?

Like those 3 people are not human beings?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Are you sure you can read and understand? According to the pro only 1 person out of the 99 died of gunshot wound so how are the rest Lekki massacre prole or the soldiers use hand to strangle othem to death?
If it was your son or brother was the so called "only one" that died from the Lekki gun shut, will you be spewing this rubbish?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Bunsenbun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Goodyness:
So they picked 99 bodies off the streets of lagos just like that? Was it a coincidence that these bodies were picked the same time the Lekki incident happened. How many bodies have they picked after that? There are so many unanswered questions. If you live in lagos, how many bodies have you seen in the streets of lagos in the last 12 months?
ehmm,lekki was not the only place the protest was going on in lagos.Funny enough some of those places he mentioned,the protest got hijacked and became violent leading to "possible" loss of lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tballeyy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pathologists don collect bribe
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Bunsenbun(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
eldoradoxx:
They picked 99 bodies on the streets of Lagos in two days during Endsars protest, only 3 were victims of endsars. 96 bodies are those that just dropped dead like flies and had to be picked up by Sanitation workers. You see the kind of people that govern Lagos and Nigeria
You think the protest was peaceful all over lagos?
Common sense didn't tell you that it became hijacked and violent in some areas?
Or you think everyone that died were victims of police/army shootings?
I have it on good authority that some places in lagos witnessed heavy police vs thugs shooting during the endsars protest eith hoodlums using that opportunity to ransack and destroy private and state property as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by marv1: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lori iro. After how many months. They would have doctored everything. No be today government dey lie.

So only 3 bodies. Nawa
Next please.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
For them to give figure 3 then there are more, we know how economical with the truth this people are
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by eldoradoxx: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bunsenbun:
You think the protest was peaceful all over lagos?
Common sense didn't tell you that it became hijacked and violent in some areas?
Or you think everyone that died were victims of police/army shootings?
I have it on good authority that some places in lagos witnessed heavy police vs thugs shooting during the endsars protest eith hoodlums using that opportunity to ransack and destroy private and state property as well
And the thugs killed 99 unarmed civilians. No police casualty? Wonder how no single body was picked at Lekki toll gate where video evidence shows heavy military shootings?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by pquaver(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If it was your son or brother was the so called "only one" that died from the Lekki gun shut, will you be spewing this rubbish?

If it was my son I will call it murder that it what it is. I don't not need to lie to call it massacre or genocide for me to get justice. Then if I do same justice should befall me.. I will seek for justice but I do not have to lie about it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by MartinsD12(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud / Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.