Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,501 members, 7,929,634 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death (103243 Views)

Insurance Of TB Joshua Ministries ~ 12 Things You Should Know [VIDEO] / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Notion(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2021
So so sad I don't believe at first bcoz I thought is the usual false news that spread by bloggers but is true now. What a great man of God, I pray he rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Gamesmart: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
Everyone including your enermies will also rejoice that you are dead too and also you just proved to the world that you are the lunatic bastard

Not gonna happen, son.

This guy was a lunatic bastard, hence why it is happening.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by deluckiest(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul finds peace with the LORD. The Christian family and the entire family will miss you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by executive12: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP great man of God. You touched many lives in a positive way in the short period you stayed on earth. May God have mercy on you.
And may God give the family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2021
The funny part is it was likely cardiac arrest which took him. The guy kept praying for people’s salvation while choosing not to extend his years on earth. At least he lived to a ripe age. I honestly would feel bad if this happened in his 30s. I’m sure he had a grandchild or two. Simple exercise would have added at least two years to his existence. Fit people are hard to kill.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Jat33: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by executive12: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Speakright79:
Judgment has begun from the house of God 1Pet 4:17. T.B Joshua was never of God, but an wolf in lamb skin. He committed unspeakable atrocities but blindfolded his followers with sorcery and witchcraft. Now he has been judged by the Almighty, before whom each person/nation has a measure of sin( Gen 15:16). When the cup is full, the Almighty unleashes His judgement. T.B. Joshua's cup is full. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

What atrocities did he commit?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Golan007: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
It's either you are still a teenager or you don't have common sense, if you won't change from your foolishness, that's not my problem, after all they won't bury me and you together, Every one will face God for their deeds on Earth.

Maybe you have never sat down to interrogate the brainwashing you've been subjected to since birth.

When you die you would go NOWHERE.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Plusk4u: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
May the gentle soul of prophet RIP
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chai! May your soul rest in peace Sir.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by FBIBOT(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Omo.... Was he sick?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by igbowoman: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
So this is it
When people die they receive praises.
This is the same man that organized fake miracles, gave fake prophecies, had a pile of allegations of sexual abuses including pedophilia.
Caught on tape soliciting women
A man who never stood trial for death of hundreds in his fake buildings, caused death of thousands by claiming to heal them and they stopped their treatments returned to their places and died.He extorted money from folks by selling fake miracle water and oils.
Africans are such gullible people.
Now he is dead and they sing praises
Philanthropist my foot, robbing Peter to give some pittance to Paul.

Let this be an eye opener.
His oils and water are fake
If they couldn't save him they can't save you.
One fake prophet has gone to answer to his maker.
Let the others know that judgment day will come for them too

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dpundict:
this is the most foolishly insensitive post ever to be made on this platform ever.
In your opinion. undecided
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
VicM6:
you speak like a fool.... if Jesus who knew he would die did noting but rather pray...... He should bring him self back to life... is he God?.....

Foolish animal roaming NL
I thought that gullible christians believe that Jesus knew everything, was capable of doing anything and can do anything, they even claim that Jesus ressurected from death, I mean, how can Jesus let humans kill him so he can ressurect? It makes no bloody sense. Christians so called are a bunch of confused hyporcrites.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Maybe you have never sat down to interrogate the brainwashing you've been subjected to since birth.

Don't mind the gullible brainwashed ignoramus. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Theicecode:
It's either you are still a teenager or you don't have common sense, if you won't change from your foolishness, that's not my problem, after all they won't bury me and you together, Every one will face God for their deeds on Earth.
You are still on here peddling your fairytales right? grin you brainwashed gullible goon.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
meobizy:
The funny part is it was likely cardiac arrest which took him. The guy kept praying for people’s salvation while choosing not to extend his years on earth. At least he lived to a ripe age. I honestly would feel bad if this happened in his 30s. I’m sure he had a grandchild or two. Simple exercise would have added at least two years to his existence. Fit people are hard to kill.
man who claimed to cure HIV, homosexuality, cancer, and all other kinda illnesses couldn't cure himself? He is probarbly pretending to be dead to fool his gullible worshippers, next thing we might hear that he rose from the dead. I would not put anything pass these crooked God of men.

Errrr.. fit people can die and always have. Fit people i know have died, not nercerssarily from cardiac arrest cardiac arrests are not only causes by not been fit.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gamesmart:
Thank God! The lunatic baaastard is dead!

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!
Thank God?! grin maybe it was God who killed him. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Cuterboy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://9jabeat.com/so-sad-family-confirms-the-death-of-tb-joshua/
Calitoscassius:
Thank God?! grin maybe it was God who killed him. Who knows?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cuterboy:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://9jabeat.com/so-sad-family-confirms-the-death-of-tb-joshua/
grin grin grin it is possible that God still killed him.

God killed the bastard!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by writeprof(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?

If he saw it, what would he have done? He would not tell you, of course!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
TLION:
. Idiot get sense! You sef go die one day. So shut the Bleep up.

Everyone are going to die one day but I don't scam poor people with religion, you better do something with your brain than hope on religion to rescue you from your stupid future plan.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
man who claimed to cure HIV, homosexuality, cancer, and all other kinda illnesses couldn't cure himself? He is probarbly pretending to be dead to fool his gullible worshippers, next thing we might hear that he rose from the dead. I would put anything pass these crooked God of men.
This wouldn't shock me in the least. As stupid as it sounds, more Nigerians will believe the statement than doubt.

Errrr.. fit people can die and always have. Fit people i know have died, not nercerssarily from cardiac arrest cardiac arrests are not only causes by not been fit.
True. Something tells me he would at least clock those two extra years with it.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by omanzo02: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
man who claimed to cure HIV, homosexuality, cancer, and all other kinda illnesses couldn't cure himself?
It amazes me gullible Nigerians believes he can perform miracle. In this age with technology you can spot sickness with your naked eyes.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by damkin24(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
So sad �
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by pikechukwu6(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Harmattan123(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Even your heart (❤️) of giving is enough to tell who you are
REST IN PEACE SON OF GOD
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are still on here peddling your fairytales right? grin you brainwashed gullible goon.
Boy you are already a lost case, I'll try and pray for you to turn to God before you die
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Theicecode(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

I pity your soul young man, it's obvious devil have taken over you. when you die you will cry for help but it will be too late by then, you still have little chance because you don't know when death will come knocking at your door, if you have sense you will think of how you came into existence, did humans created themselves? No! Who created the Earth's and other planets? I've seen atheist like you that didn't believe in God existence but when they learnt the truth, the became closer to God till they die, it's not too late for you too and that ignorant guy too, that Ignorance in you will only make you regret it because it's created by devil himself
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by Bifwoli: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unsad:
Super sad. How couldn't he see his demise coming ?
You think its easy to deal with monumental stuff? I'm glad he didn't bcoz its mentally/emotionally draining ,it'd be a traumatic crisis.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death by vikiphy89(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chai the death that killed u should have gone to katsina and take five people instead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.