Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Is Good For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Good For You (118 Views)

Are Secular Hairstyles Good For Christians? / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good For You by jonatoye(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: What is Good for You

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever you claim to have is only good and perfect for you if you receive it from God. In every quest to get something in life, be mindful of the fact that only the gift that comes from God is good for you and will help your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."
(James 1:16-17 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For everything, the Lord wants to give you the devil has a close substitute. Not everything that looks like a blessing will bless your life. It is only what comes from your God your creator that will bless and help your life. When Gehazi ran after Naaman in a quest to get something for himself he thought he was on the verge of getting an increase not knowing he was taking a journey to become leprous.

Although we go on in life intending to get good things; the fact remains that we should have a great desire for what God gives. The Lord on many occasions chooses not to answer our prayers because what we thought is good for us is not.

Hence, do not be deceived by how good something appears to be or by how much people root for it. Get whatever you need pertaining to life and godliness from the Lord!

+ Where did you get what you have?

Lord! Help me to desire your gift in every facet of life; may I never settle for a close alternative to what you want to give me in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
What God did not give you is not good for you!!!

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!!!
Re: What Is Good For You by lasisi69(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Once you are working with energy, you will avoid all other filthy things !!!

(1) (Reply)

"There Fell Down Many Slain, Because The War Was Of God." / See How To Be Free Indeed / Harmony At Home (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.