Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter (2756 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts / FG And Igbo Governors Must Never Grant Amnesty To Ipob/ESN aka Unknown Gunmen / Nigeria: Minimum Wage, Only President Buhari Can Stop Planned Strike "Labour" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by Ddokie: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Haba.

I thought some zombies said Twitter is begging also rock?
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by Valkrie: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Baba don hit them baaaad!

Hahahahaha

Hit them you say, how? Wake up, Nigerians are still doing their thing on Twitter as usual with no qualms....Buhari only shot himself in the foot...a very dulk move he made and expose how dull and unintelligent he and his band of bandits in government are....!! If you no sabi access Twitter...talk make them teach you...
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by ceejay10(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2021
No be person wey dey alive go grant live interviews.. He's a demented dead man walking. Mutula.
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by VaselineCrew: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
I even opened a thread about this a while back

https://www.nairaland.com/6408247/when-buharis-last-live-media

It is beyond odd that a president never addresses his people
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by BlackSan: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Frankly, I believe this is a insult on Nigeria sovereignty.

Our president insulted us when he made a decision without the public opinion. I wonder what happened to democracy.
This isn't one of those laws or constitution that demands the opinion of the parliament alone. You can't just wake up and make a decision for a population of over 200million people and expect them to keep quiet.
When this isn't North Korea
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by musa234(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Mr President keeps disgracing Nigerians.
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=ChangetheChange post=102426137][b]“It must be noted that Nigeria’s President has notably been insulated from every form of public accountability. He is perhaps the only president since the country’s return to democracy in 1999 who never grants live interviews or holds media

Jack is doing what many Nigerian ass-lickers couldn't do for us.
God bless him on behalf of the millions of defenceless masses and youths who this government is dealing with on daily basis.
This is the language the tyrannical jihadist and nepotistic nitwit understands.
No wonder he quickly resorted to self-help through a quasi prosecution that's based on a non-existent law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by odduduwa: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm on the side of Twitter and not buhari
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Doradorwa:

Which Nigeria, and which sovereignty??

It's an insult only to the Fulani president and Fulani sovereignty.

The rest of Nigerians do not have any President, let alone, sovereignty at the moment.

Any external insult will land directly on the heart of that ethnoreligious bigot and his cohorts. And we'll welcome it in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by AntiBMC(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Bunch of laughing stocks in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Doradorwa:

Buhari himself insulted the sovereignty of your zoo country. Where in the world have you seen a sitting president not giving a live interview
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
Baba don hit them baaaad!

Hahahahaha
[/s]
Senselessness is written all over you. I know a couple of people who defended this govt to the teeth but stopped.
Your own package of evil dey come
Re: Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter by gly(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Even the very sick Umaru Yar’adua granted live interview from Saudi Arabia on phone.

How some people still choose supporting Buhari is an embarrassment to Qq

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think What's Happening Will Remain In North? Then You Need To Hear This! / Why Does Seun Talk Like A Primary School Pupil? A Whole Nairaland Owner? Nawa O / 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.