Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,056 members, 7,939,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

POS Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Business (346 Views)

I Want To Start POS Business / Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Business by EzecProperties(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Please my people,I need some advice;I applied for a POS machine in a bank several weeks ago,and is like the bank is not communicating with me,even when I visited them to know how far they have gone and also to show them am very serious about the business,no one could really tell me when I should expect the machine.So a friend introduced me to a microfinance agent who then delivered a POS machine to me for 35k.
Just yesterday I got a text message and email from the bank that I applied, indicating that my POS is ready.
I don't know what to really do here weather to ignore them or to continue with two POS(though from the bank is free of charge but you need to meet up target).
Please help
Re: POS Business by Pmedia7787: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Seems you are not ready to expand

Abi
Re: POS Business by Ryan03(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Better go and collect it. Sometimes, one terminal can have network issues, you will need the other one for support. Use the one with target as your main terminal so you won't lag behind. After sometime, you might need to expand and then start using one of the terminals in your new sport before acquiring another for support
Re: POS Business by 10kgod(m): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Let me be using one op. We can discuss on it if mind not.
Re: POS Business by FindX(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Goan and collect your terminal from the bank.

(1) (Reply)

How Cardboard Boxes Can Be Your Biggest And The Most Affordable Investment / She Left The 9-5 To Build A Clothing Company With $500 In Lagos / How To Start Iphone Importation And Make Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.