Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (53222 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01
Why did JEHOVAH order the Israelites to kill all the inhabitants of Canaan {Deuteronomy 9:3} but Jesus ordered is own disciples to pray for their enemies? Luke 6:27-28
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Jun 02
Why did Jesus command his disciples to LOVE their enemies? Luke 6:27-28
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26
What it takes to be a Bible Student!

Bible study requires devotion so you have to set time for yourself to study God's word with other interested individuals because salvation of mankind largely depends on studying God's word to ascertain what His people are doing in the endtime and how you can participate! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26
Do you have any question relating to the Good News of God's kingdom?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28
Study the Bible with God's people:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 2:35am On Jun 29
MaxInDHouse:
Study the Bible with God's people:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION!

lost false jw mad max

no one wants to study the Bible with you, and why would they,
people who want to study the Bible want the truth of the Bible,
not the so called Jehovah's witnesses perversion of the Bible

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51am On Jun 29
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
no one wants to study the Bible with you, and why would they,
people who want to study the Bible want the truth of the Bible,
not the so called Jehovah's witnesses perversion of the Bible.

You're wrong!

Here are people who were once active on this forum but after they found the true religion they are no longer active again meaning they are now studying with Jehovah's Witnesses:

SeniorMan715:
The way you explain and answer questions, sometimes i wonder if truly you are a human or an angel. You know everything.

Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.

Now they're avoiding Satanists like you who has been corrupting their minds with gibberish!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 6:04am On Jun 29
MaxInDHouse:
You're wrong!
Here are people who were once active on this forum but after they found the true religion they are no longer active again meaning they are now studying with Jehovah's Witnesses:
Now they're avoiding Satanists like you who has been corrupting their minds with gibberish!

lost false jw

so some people like you ,
mad max you keep asking people to study the bible with you and no one does

false jw, u cannot ever stop lying and accusing like the devil,
1. show that i'm a satanist
2. show where i have been corrupting SeniorMan715 and Questionnaires minds with gibberish

liar like the devil:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

accuser like the devil:
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Jun 29
johnw47:

you keep asking people to study the bible with you and no one does.

Questionnaire:

Questionnaires:

I want to.
You can let me know.

Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.

Questionnaires:

Please, Tell Him.
Wiser One.
I hope they learn someday that their ways are not TRUE.
Their Eyes Are Closed.

SeniorMan:
SeniorMan715:
The way you explain and answer questions, sometimes i wonder if truly you are a human or an angel. You know everything.

CJStarz:

CJStarz:

Na you wey just convert from Islam be d correct Witness.
Achorlady just dey yarn off point

Do you still remember Rozz?

All these people i've reasoned with them from God's word the Bible now they have a change of heart about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Now it's not my own words you're contending but words from many WITNESSES! Hebrews 10:28

Shame on you blockhead! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:02am On Jun 29
MaxInDHouse:
Questionnaire:
SeniorMan:
CJStarz:
Do you still remember Rozz?
All these people i've reasoned with them from God's word the Bible now they have a change of heart about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Now it's not my own words you're contending but words from many WITNESSES! Hebrews 10:28
Shame on you blockhead! smiley

very confused lost false jw mad max

like i said again and again, you keep asking for people to do bible study with you and no one does
some people pleasers have as i said, oh dum one

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Jun 29
johnw47:

very confused lost false jw mad max
like i said again and again, you keep asking for people to do bible study with you and no one does
some people pleasers have as i said, oh dum one
1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Go and sleep gateman you will resume duty in the evening again o, don't say Max caused your misfortune when you're sacked for sleeping on duty o! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 7:25am On Jun 29
MaxInDHouse:
Go and sleep gateman you will resume duty in the evening again o, don't say Max caused your misfortune when you're sacked for sleeping on duty o! cheesy

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

false jw mad max

a son of the devil can never stop lying and repeating your lies, and you know it, don't you oh lost one;

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 8:58am On Jun 29
false jw mad max

sewer mouth, your recent posts to me in just a short period of time
are just repeated lies and dumness, of course:

MaxinDHouse: sleep gateman
you will resume duty in the evening again cheesy

Go home and sleep gateman cheesy

Satanists like you

lost false jw, Jesus said to your lying forefathers the pharisees:

"you are of your father the devil"
"he does not stand in the truth"
"there is no truth in him"
"whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature"
"he is a liar and the father of lies"

false jw's you are just like your forefathers the pharisees and the devil, as you well know:
Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30
Study the Bible with us in your homes, in your shops and on line! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by johnw47: 11:34pm On Jun 30
^^ study the bible with sewer mouthed false Jw's, who
call Christians; "satanists, bloody idiots" etc.etc.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by janeedema(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01
The scriptural verse that states that Jesus was the first angel created by YAHWEH and the verse of scripture that states he is the chief of all angels

MaxInDHouse:
Whatever you hear me tell you about Jesus is exactly the belief of Jehovah's Witnesses.
It's further learning that you're demanding not how JWs view Jesus presently.
He was ONCE
©the first angel God created.
©the chief of all angels.
©a baby in the womb of a virgin.
©a smart teenager.
©a carpenter.
©Jewish religious teacher.
©wise Counselor.
©a God in human flesh.
©a dying man on the torture stake.
©a dead man buried among the rich.
©a resurrected spirit being.
©a spiritual lamb before God in heaven.
©sitted at God's right hand side in heaven.

But today he is now a crowd Prince and King ruling God's organization both in heaven and on earth!
We are declaring his Kingdom until he comes to destroy all enemies of his righteous rule on planet earth.
So going down the memory lane Jesus WAS all the mentioned, therefore if you meet a JW who told you Jesus WAS a "dying man on the torture stake" or "God in human flesh" it doesn't mean he is still in that same position now because God has given him the highest authority both in heaven and on earth so apart from God his father Jesus is above all! 1Corinthians 15:20-28
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01
janeedema:
The scriptural verse that states that Jesus was the first angel created by YAHWEH and the verse of scripture that states he is the chief of all angels.
All other spirits beings in heaven are angels and they are all God's sons {Job 38:7} Jesus is the firstborn {Colossians 1:15-16} all loyal angels are under his control! Matthew 13:41; 25:31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21
Study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.