Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,215 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This (2263 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This by Edem247(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
We woke up this morning to the sad news of the sudden demise of a popular Nigerian Prophet, T. B. Joshua. Is the cause of T. B. Joshua's Death Revealed? Watch This! Plenty don't forget to support me by SUBSCRIBING to my YouTube channel. Click on this YouTube link to watch this video right away!

https://youtu.be/IB3LQmT8Xbw

#TB_Joshua_Dead
#TB_Joshua_Video

Re: BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This by Nokio1: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
The man died of death...allow him to rest..click ya click by yasef

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This by floss(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Tell us why he died since you know already, I have been watching videos since morning all claiming to have found the cause of his death but non said anything meaningful, I can see bloggers cashing out from the death of TB Joshua... please you all should allow the man to die in peace, sorry I meant REST in PEACE.

RIP@ TB Joshua
Re: BREAKING: Cause Of T. B. Joshua's Death Finally Revealed? Watch This by ebuka440: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Most times people create useless posts. How can you use the statements that he made during service to determine his cause of death. Be careful boy!

Only God knows a true prophet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? / Lagos Christian Church Grand Opening / "religion" Is The Root Of All Evil !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.