Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) (1555 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Ex Governor of Ekiti and ex aviation minister has dared the FG over the prosecution of those who violates the ban of Twitter in Nigeria.

My view:

The FG is fighting a battle that they will and can never win.
The battle ended the moment it started. grin grin grin

What’s your view?

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Vyzz: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2021
cool

Let me go and tweet too
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by DDDEnterprises: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm! FFK is one civilized looking thug grin grin grin Baba no send at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Kingpee2(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
When we have a man that thinks humans are equal to Cows as president,what do you expect?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Daveambition(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

Let me go and tweet too

Truth is, YOU don't have any Twitter account
U sef just wan follow rant, that's all..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Vyzz: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Truth is, YOU don't have any Twitter account
U sef just wan follow rant, that's all..

Yen yen yen...

E dey cost to get twitter account?.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Damn, Buhari is just too soft

His ballz are made of leather and two soft eggs, otherwise...
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Jostoman: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
FFK too no send baba.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Baawaa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
FG cannot win this battle

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by AntiBMC(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
The buffoonery of this govt is mind-blowing. Little wonder Trump said he had never seen anyone as lifeless as the flip-flop in Aso Rock.

The whole world is laughing at them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by braine(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
This won't end well for the Nigerian government.

Instead of them to intensify the attention on security challenges, its people using Twitter they're threatening.

Uselessness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Tetrahedron(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn, Buhari is just too soft

His ballz are made of leather and two soft eggs, otherwise...
Ignore she/him, he/she is not sure of his/her sex

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Charliewyt: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Make una pity Buhari and im govment small na?
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by globalresource: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Useless government. There has been killings since yesterday till today. And yet the idiot kept quiet. But are more concern with social media

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Grace001: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Senseless idiöt people, that’s how some foolish law makers said jail terms await parents/family who pay ransom to kidnappers.

Na werey people dey run the affair of this contraption.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tetrahedron:

Ignore she/him, he is not sure of his/her sex
Why did you change your post from "you will be dealt with" to this? It shows you guys can't even stand to people's opinion and you criticize Buhari. You guys are even far worse than the people you condemn
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Yobabad: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
The only people that am sorry for are the local Yoruba Muslims that uses Twitter to beg for unity and useless one Nigeria, so what are they going to do now?
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
It was not Buhari that banned Twitter. Buhari is suffering from dementia and is currently incommunicado. The signs were there even during their useless campaign, calling his VP Osibande.

Twitter was banned by that quota-system illiterate lawyer Abubakar Malami in collaboration with that fat pig rubber-stamp Senate President Ahmed Lawan and those three terrorist-enablers Isa Pantami, Yusuf Magaji Bichi and Babagana Monguno. I am guessing including that terrorist-quartermaster Nasir El-Rufai.

These are the bastards that run the Nigerian show of shame behind the scenes.

Now, what gets me so furious is the silence & indifference of the short man devil & camouflaged satanic pastor called Yemi Osinbajo.

He, along with his master - the rotten-teeth, cocaine-snorting bastard of Bourdillon are looking away from the atrocities being perpetrated against the masses by the same monster they exhumed, dusted-up & presented to Nigerians as the MESSIAH in 2015.

Since they came to power, no single promise they made, while drinking their 40Naira Milo and riding in BRT buses to deceive the masses during their campaign has been fulfilled, yet they're busy strategizing on how to replace Buhari come 2023 rather than being remorseful for the failures.

Let it be known, no matter who emerges as the President in 2023 (that is even if Nigeria does not burn to ashes before then) It will take nothing less that 500years for all the ills, nepotism, injustice, debasement, corruption, trial & error policies made by this unfortunate & useless administration to be rectified.

So, as it is now, the balkanization & disintegration of this useless entity called Nigeria is the best & only solution that will put an end to these incessant mayhem & anarchy all over the Country.

War is coming and the precursor to that war will be the further impoverishment of the ever beaten & battered Nigerians whose imperceptible means of livelihood are being taken away by the day.

All you callous politicians and corrupt civil-servants that foisted this destiny-killing government on Nigerians, especially those that are now keeping mute for fear of losing their future political ambitions are in for a long bumpy ride.

We know all you politicians believe in your deluded minds that you're untouchable but first, implement your recommendations of the petroleum pump price increment from 162Naira to 385 or even 408Naira per litre and then we shall all unite in one purpose to start eating you & your despicable family members for breakfast, lunch & dinner NATIONWIDE.

As for Tinubu, as long as the Sun keeps rising in the East & settling in the West, you will only become the President of the NURTW Iragbiji branch.

On Oduduwa Nation I stand!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zoharariel:
It was not Buhari that banned Twitter. Buhari is suffering from dementia and is currently incommunicado. The signs were there even during their useless campaign, calling his VP Osibande.

Twitter was banned by that quota-system illiterate lawyer Abubakar Malami in collaboration with that fat pig rubber-stamp Senate President Ahmed Lawan and those three terrorist-enablers Isa Pantami, Yusuf Magaji Bichi and Babagana Monguno. I am guessing including that terrorist-quartermaster Nasir El-Rufai.

Now, what gets me so furious is the silence & indifference of the short man devil & camouflaged satanic pastor called Yemi Osinbajo.

He, along with his master - the rotten-teeth, cocaine-snorting bastard of Bourdillon are looking away from the atrocities being perpetrated against the masses by the same monster they exhumed, dusted-up & presented to Nigerians as the MESSIAH in 2015.

Since they came to power, no single promise they made, while drinking their 40Naira Milo and riding in BRT buses to deceive the masses during their campaign has been fulfilled, yet they're busy strategizing on how to replace Buhari come 2023 rather than being remorseful for the failures.

Let it be known, no matter who emerges as the President in 2023 (that is even if Nigeria does not burn to ashes before then) It will take nothing less that 500years for all the ills, nepotism, injustice, debasement, corruption, trial & error policies made by this unfortunate & useless administration to be rectified.

So, as it is now, the balkanization & disintegration of this useless entity called Nigeria is the best & only solution that will put an end to these incessant mayhem & anarchy all over the Country.

War is coming and the precursor to that war will be the further impoverishment of the ever beaten & battered Nigerians whose imperceptible means of livelihood are being taken away by the day.

All you callous politicians and corrupt civil-servants that foisted this destiny-killing government on Nigerians, especially those that are now keeping mute for fear of losing their future political ambitions are in for a long bumpy ride.

We know all you politicians believe in your deluded minds that you're untouchable but first, implement your recommendations of the petroleum pump price increment from 162Naira to 385 or even 408Naira per litre and then we shall all unite in one purpose to start eating you & your despicable family members NATIONWIDE.

As for Tinubu, as long as the Sun keeps rising in the East & settling in the West, you will only become the President of the NURTW Iragbiji branch.

Well said brother,cheers!

I am YORUBA first before anything. I am YORUBA first before Nigerian. I am YORUBA first before Christian. I can choose to change my religion but I can never change my tribe. YORUBA blood runs through my veins.

I Stan Yoruba Nation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Otuegbe: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
I just twitted, no lele
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oh those political exile.
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by nsiba: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Oh those political exile.
They got stronger balls than that Agbero you support
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by ChangetheChange: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari and his confused Cabinet members led by Malami scored an own goal with this twitter ban
Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by zickyclef: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mumu ban Twitter but still never deactivate him account.If u want us to leave twitter then deactivate all politicians account.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Am waiting for your fulani foot men so I can deal with them I just used my Twitter too

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by mightyhaze: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cow we all the way

I'm no more going to Twitter to tweet

I'll rather go cow (moo?) at cowwe

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by fitzmayowa: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Any arrest of those 2 politicians will simply be free publicity for them....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by Raalsalghul: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zoharariel:

We know all you politicians believe in your deluded minds that you're untouchable but first, implement your recommendations of the petroleum pump price increment from 162Naira to 385 or even 408Naira per litre and then we shall all unite in one purpose to start eating you & your despicable family members for breakfast, lunch & dinner NATIONWIDE.

Oga Zohahariel

Good day sir.

I noticed that you rarely comment on Nairaland except for your usual shares and likes.

For you to have written this long post shows that you're angered about the current happenings.

But is secession the way forward? I'm kind of indifferent about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Femi Fani-kayode Dares Malami And The FG Over Twitter Ban (Pics) by courage9(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
I bet u, this country na cruise everybody dey. This country is really a zoo.
These things can never happen in any sane country...

Primitivity at its peak in the giant of Africa....
Going back to the stone age.....

PMB and cohorts taking us 50years back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Shop For Nigerian Doctors, Hold Recruitment Exercise In Abuja. / Can Uzodinma Get A Second Term? / Bandits Kill Six Suleja Barracks Soldiers In Overnight Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.