Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday (9215 Views)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by lekanolas: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
The dead bodies of some Fulani herdsmen who attacked Igangan, in Ibarapa North Local Government Area of the Oyo State are currently at the local government headquarters in Ayete.

During the attack , the Palace of the Asigangan and a popular petroleum station were razed in the attack on Saturday evening.

https://newsday.com.ng/see-photos-of-fulani-herdsmen-shot-dead-after-they-attacked-igangan-on-sunday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
I still don't understand how a tribe decides that any land anywhere is theirs even if that land has been farmed with sweat and blood.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Duru9(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
This one go pain them

15 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by FBIBOT(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by ogunboi: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
These cowards can’t even survive a fair fight, see how they are killed like the cockroach they are. Na only to attack at night and kill women and children them sabi. Just like the useless presidency, you can’t fight Bokoharam, you can’t defeat bandits but you can kill protesters, unarmed Igbos and ban twitter. These Fulani people are very useless and weak peopl

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Jnrprince1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari is seeing this but won't say anything now ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by habsydiamond(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
These people Sha, dem won rule everywhere by fire by force... Even their Oga don ban Twitter like say na him papa inherit the app. I remember D. Trump... During him own time as president he no ban anything oo cos he believes in fight to me is to me only while my Oga believes fight to me is to everyone.. Military lifestyle... I pity our nation oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jnrprince1:
Buhari is seeing this but won't say anything now ooo
When the people of that community decides to take up arms, the idiot will start threatening them with genocide.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by mightyhaze: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
No more attacks from these ones ever again

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
It's well
Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
These pictures sweet my belle o.

Only two pictures?

Op, do better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by OnionBandit(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one

Nigeria will overcome these bastard agents of destabilisation

Bastards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi, one of Nairalands Tinubu urchin said the attack wasn't carried out by Fulanis.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nice one

Bastards
Nope! It's Zombie folks like you that Nigeria will overcome.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Bluntguy: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Whatsoever a man sows he must surely reap.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Nice one

Bastards
e pain am well well

20 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by OVB123: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless the yorubas. They think we are fools but we will tell them that we are on ground. The yorubas did it b4, they will do it again.

13 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Bluntguy: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Nope! It's Zombie folks like you that Nigeria will overcome.
See dis dwarf.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Charliewyt: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
may God see us through
Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by airminem(f): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! All Igbos are not members of IPOB. An average Ibo man only wants a well structured Nigeria with equity, fairness & justice for all.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by AntiBMC(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wipe them all out if necessary. These parasitic vermins are now a thorn in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Tofax: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
lekanolas:
The dead bodies of some Fulani herdsmen who attacked Igangan, in Ibarapa North Local Government Area of the Oyo State are currently at the local government headquarters in Ayete.

During the attack , the Palace of the Asigangan and a popular petroleum station were razed in the attack on Saturday evening.

https://newsday.com.ng/see-photos-of-fulani-herdsmen-shot-dead-after-they-attacked-igangan-on-sunday/

We're not in Kindergarten. Nothing to prove that those dead bodies in the van are Fulani herdsmen.
Maybe, this was done to massage some people's ego of "we've retaliated & don't try rubbish with us" whereas the forest in SW is been taken over while they're asleep.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by IamWonderful: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good
Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Emperormartin(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kill those bastards

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by goatgoat093: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
After they slaughtered 50 people
Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by PoloG: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
goatgoat093:
After they slaughtered 50 people
are you refering to ebonyi grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by mike8804: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
ogunboi:
These cowards can’t even survive a fair fight, see how they are killed like the cockroach they are. Na only to attack at night and kill women and children them sabi. Just like the useless presidency, you can’t fight Bokoharam, you can’t defeat bandits but you can kill protesters, unarmed Igbos and ban twitter. These Fulani people are very useless and weak peopl
Fulani are naturally bandits not fighters. British use 400 men to defeat 10,000 Fulani soldiers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by mike8804: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tofax:

We're not in Kindergarten. Nothing to prove that those dead bodies in the van are Fulani herdsmen.
Maybe,it was done to massage some people's ego of "we've retaliated & don't try rubbish with us"
let me tell you something about Yoruba, they're not aggressors nor attackers but they can do anything to defend their land.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by rummmy: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Damage control.... No one kills fulani......wheather terrorist or bandit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday by Tofax: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
mike8804:
let me tell you something about Yoruba, they're not aggressors nor attackers but they can do anything to defend their land.
Your people are dying & you're here talking about not being the "aggressors". Good luck to you.
While you're here mouthing & calculating, your forest has been taken over in SW by Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.