Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why (1441 Views)

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by DanielOwen2050(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Most men have made the mistake of asking women the wrong question at least ones in their life time and the truth is that some learn it the hard way. If you’ve ever fallen a victim, then you must have realized that sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all.

And this lesson is arguably best applied when it comes to 20 Questions a Man Should Never Ask a Woman And The Reasons Why.

We’ve all been there. You’ve dropped the first question that (for whatever reason) came to your mind and, were met with daggers / a drink to the face / a kick to the shin (pick your poison).

To be clear, we’re not telling you to ramp up the awkward silences. When it comes to questions you should ask women, you’ll find 120 of them right here.

Rather, every man should be aware of the questions which will not add any real value to his interactions.

To keep you informed as a propper gentleman, I have drafted out 20 questions you should never ask a woman, in no particular order.

1. Can I kiss you?
It’s generally not a good idea to ask her before going in for the kiss.

Assuming you’re on a date and that the circumstances are right, it’s ‘less square’ to just go for it.

Why?

First off, there are plenty of ways to test the water without vocalizing the request (raise a hand to her cheek and brush her hair out of her face. If she pulls back a bit from your touch, you know the kiss is a no-go).

Secondly, asking for a kiss isn’t necessarily wrong by itself. But it puts you at risk of sacrificing your masculine frame.

For best results, make sure to test the water with some innocuous touching/flirting first, then go in for the smooth move when her body language has given you the ‘green light.’
Read More: https://latesttip.com/20-questions-a-man-should-never-ask-a-woman-and-the-reasons-why/

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by Baawaa(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
When I am not a questionnaire, 20 questions for what
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by baralatie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Are you conducting survey with 20 questions
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by MrCork: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
DanielOwen2050:
Most men have made the mistake of asking women the wrong question at least ones in their life time and the truth is that some learn it the hard way. If you’ve ever fallen a victim, then you must have realized that sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all.

And this lesson is arguably best applied when it comes to 20 Questions a Man Should Never Ask a Woman And The Reasons Why.

We’ve all been there. You’ve dropped the first question that (for whatever reason) came to your mind and, were met with daggers / a drink to the face / a kick to the shin (pick your poison).

To be clear, we’re not telling you to ramp up the awkward silences. When it comes to questions you should ask women, you’ll find 120 of them right here.

Rather, every man should be aware of the questions which will not add any real value to his interactions.

To keep you informed as a propper gentleman, I have drafted out 20 questions you should never ask a woman, in no particular order.

1. Can I kiss you?

Assuming you’re on a date and that the circumstances are right, it’s ‘less square’ to just go for it.

Why?

First off, there are plenty of ways to test the water without vocalizing the request (raise a hand to her cheek and brush her hair out of her face. If she pulls back a bit from your touch, you know the kiss is a no-go).

Secondly, asking for a kiss isn’t necessarily wrong by itself. But it puts you at risk of sacrificing your masculine frame.

For best results, make sure to test the water with some innocuous touching/flirting first, then go in for the smooth move when her body language has given you the ‘green light.’
Read More: https://latesttip.com/20-questions-a-man-should-never-ask-a-woman-and-the-reasons-why/

angry
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by MrCork: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
DanielOwen2050:

1. Can I kiss you?

Why?

bro so r u saying we should not ask women for puccccccccy?..we don't understand
sir!!
angry
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by Magnoliaa(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
I disagree, but well, I think the situation should determine if you can ask that question or not. It could be 'hot' to ask that sometimes.

But what do I know, though. angry

Post the remaining here. No one is gonna click anything.
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by chocboi78(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Try post all of them here bros
Re: 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why by suogal(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
DanielOwen2050:

1. Can I kiss you?

Why?

I think the write up is nice, I am a lady and i agree with most of the questions you pointed out. However I think you should post it here and do a list of what ladies shouldn't ask (even though I know that won't stop ladies from asking

(1) (Reply)

It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! / Muslim (taliban) Rule For Female / Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.