Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,737 members, 7,935,195 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (99 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
*06/06/2021* Meditate on this tonight

Habakkuk 2:1
1 *I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me*, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

Times are hard, things are happening without no explanation. This is not the first time. But we are not left without knowing what to do.

For everything you see in the physical, there is a spiritual explanation to it. Whatever manifest in the physical has first played out in the spiritual realm. You must strive to have spiritual intelligence. The time we are in now is not for the canal man, but the man of the Spirit. It can never be by your might, nor by your power but by the spirit of God. You must embrace the ministry and fellowship of the holy spirit.

In the realm of the spirit you must be guided, and your guidance is solely on the leading of the holy spirit. If the times we are in does not scare you then you are canal.

Sweet holy spirit we wait on you, come take your place in our hearts, come fill us. Holy spirit we invite you for a fellowship. We want to be led by you. Show us your way, speak to us expressly.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

John Piper Sermons / You Can Do It, Never Give Up / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.