Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead (24104 Views)

Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Valur20: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
There is one thing I'm sure of the farmers being killed by bandits in the core north like Zamfara are not Fulanis because the bandits are Fulanis and Kanuri people and I'm sure they cannot be killing their own people
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Reeses: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Una never see something and he has 2 more years to go.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by micflo28(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2021
And someone is very convinced that we are not a failed nation����
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by sonofElElyon: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Nigeria: the killing fields of the world
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by WorldRichest: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Hausa kills Fulani, na family affair.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Dreadful: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Fulani slaughtering the zoo animals like fowls.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari and his deaf crew will never hear this or act on this type of news until people start retaliation to protect themselves.. Ohh i forgot they're busy looking for Twitter users to prosecute.. Bloody bastards angry
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
I’m curious. So why isn’t this labelled the attack of the Fulani? You can see the stupidity of Nigerians. Here they are just bandits if they enter Yoruba land they will call them Fulani herdsmen how about just calling them the criminals that they are.

Buhari failed when he left Bura tai to do nothing for 6 years. They better step up their game and get police to do their work, not just shouting soldiers soldiers
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by BigSam13: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Maybe they don't have permission to enter the farm has its said by the presi aides some months ago
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by ZAMANI123(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
100% legit Russia visa, available... In a very low and affordable price...DM me : 09138879535
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Westerville: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:
Cop dead as bandits kill 41 farmers in Zamfara fresh attacks

https://punchng.com/cop-dead-as-bandits-kill-41-farmers-in-zamfara-fresh-attacks/

Something is fishy here, whenever there's attacks in the North no pictures/videos,but when the same thing happened in the south, there will be pictures/videos flying everywhere on the internet,is there anything security operatives are hiding from Nigerians?
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by jude79(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
After bringing war to southeast, nnamdi kanu took the war to igangan, in south West, now nnamdi kanu has taken the war to zamfara.
I know I'm sense because we zombies reason from our anus
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by xeju: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:
Cop dead as bandits kill 41 farmers in Zamfara fresh attacks

https://punchng.com/cop-dead-as-bandits-kill-41-farmers-in-zamfara-fresh-attacks/
MAY ALLAH BE PRAISED
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by hansomb: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nobody is safe again in Nigeria. May God bring peace to our Nation and destroy anybody who does not mean well to the country.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by hansomb: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
xeju:

MAY ALLAH BE PRAISED
you need sense. How can u b praising God on killing of innocent souls.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by flamingREED(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
gimakon:

May you die anyhow.

Bro, reverse this curse.
I was just being sarcastic.
I'm for Biafra.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by xeju: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
hansomb:
you need sense. How can u b praising God on killing of innocent souls.
in all situations, give praise to Allah, be it good or bad. or I should rather praise the Devil
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
And jubrin is busy fighting tweeter while Farmers are killed in North... the angel that direct me to this country you caused me more harm than good
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by ma373733(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coconut head grin make una ban bandits na abeg

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Jennycoolz(f): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
When we told them there's no place like lagos , they were busy comparing Imo state and abuja to a whole lagos state
The day Herdsmen will kill just 2 people in Lagos state , just watch how the government will switch into action and wipe them off immediately
And the whole world will hear about it

Centre of excellence
Eko oni baje
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by shekauvsbuhari: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
And Buhari will not send soldiers there. It's the east that is his concern.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by observanc1: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
juvewalex:
I thought when they banned Twitter, killings will stop in the country and economy will boom again .

Everyone will reap whatever they sow

Useless people in government...
all those that voted buhari in 2011 may be slightly forgiven, but that voted in 2015? Thunder, amadioha and ogun await them.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Yusman316(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I wonder how the rest of the world will be seeing Nigeria with all this depressing news headlines
No body cares. The world has gotten use to bad and weird news
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Yusman316(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
CR777:
Truly truly, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Goodluck Jonathan, I don't know about others but I am truly sorry for ever campaigning for that useless idiot in Aso rock back in 2015, we were all deceived by their 'change' slogan not knowing they packed a decayed nincompoop for us, your name is Ebele, Please find a place in ur heart to have mercy and forgive us for everything we did to u.

Well, I'm sure this news means nothing to these animals up north cos they are lowlives who are used to barbarism, there's no similarity between the north and the south, while one wants to keep advancing and moving forward, the other is running backward and embracing the archaic lifestyle. Tell me again why I'm in the same country with these set of animals? Someone pls tell Atiku that Buhari has messed up his chances of becoming Nigerian president cos all things being equal, no sane Nigerian is ever going to gamble or vote for a fulani man in any election.

Buhari, you will go down in history as the worst imbecilic president ever, as for ur supporters who keeps defending ur foolishness, cluelessness and uselessness cos of the paltry 30k (cheap things) , ethnic or religious alliance , may God, Allah or whatever they worship run their lives the way Buhari is running Nigeria. Ndi Ara.
Seriously, the way some of u reason needs to be taken up for psychological studies. Talking as if what is happening now didn't already started happening while GEJ was president. Things simply escalated that's all
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by CR777: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s][quote author=Yusman316 post=102470751]
Seriously, the way some of u reason needs to be taken up for psychological studies. Talking as if what is happening now didn't already started happening while GEJ was president. Things simply escalated that's all[/s]
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by undigeh: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Aso Rock boys all over the country. Their mode of operations in any part of the country is similar.
They leave no doubt on who they are.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by cucumbar: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
onatisi:
Nigerians should prepare to see the military back in power anytime from now , all these are been done to clear road for khaki boys , they are getting the excuse they need to come back , it seems some people dont want to leave power and they will do anything to make sure that 2023 elections doesn't take place .
even if khaki boys come back to power? No be the same Fulani?
This country is really messed up.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Segzy19: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
I hope people realise that it's not Fulani bandits killing Fulani people....

It's Fulani bandits killing other northern tribes (hausas etc.)

Fulanis are a curse to this nation. They have nothing useful to offer other than their useless cows and fura shit...
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by cucumbar: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader / NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.