Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,269 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Glo Wahala - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Glo Wahala (295 Views)

Campus Zone Data, Airtel, Glo. Only For Developers. / The New Glo 4GB For 1k A Scam? / Enjoy #200,000 Airtime On Your Glo Sim (see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Wahala by aigohior(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
All of you guys using glo, how are you coping.

Glo nearly embarrasse me during the weekend, please take time to read my story.

So my dad called me to help him fix is whatsapp, it was not working (opening) because it was outdated. So me as an IT person want to show off to my dad, to me it was an easy fix (not a big deal) but to my Dad he taught maybe his phone is getting spoiled.

Na so I open playstore Wan update the app ooo, playstore grin open �, so I thought maybe there was no data, I told my dad, so he said I should buy data, na so I buy 1.5G for #500 for 14 days and by this time the OS of the phone was still outdated and I had to update that too.
So after buying the data, make I go back to play store and update all the outdated apps. Playstore come dey count 0.1b/s. For my mind na so I want take embarrassed � myself to my dad, make em no go think say I no know computer!?

Throughout that day I no fit load playstore talk less of to update. So I told my dad to give me his phone for the night surely night will be faster.

"NA LIE �" na night worst pass, every 5min I go get 2kb/s. For my mind this one na f$$k up and embarrassment, I must do this thing this night.
NA so I switched to mtn borrow 100 naira do night sub updates all the outdated apps, upgrade the phone OS. Although it was also slow but it was manageable. MTN was counting like 300kb/s max.

Even up today which is the beginning of the working day my dad still dey complain say the phone no they browser, E even dey doubt if I really buy data for EM phone or whether I transfer e money to my phone �. The only thing be say I no get glo sim

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Experience! / Commission Await You When You Enrollment Your Friends And Love Ones / Can I Get An Individual Or Company To Build An App For Me Without Stealing The I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.