Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom (5342 Views)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by legitnewsflash1: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Actress, Jumoke Odetola is one of the beautiful Nollywood actresses in Nigeria because of her slim body status, fresh face, and Nature fair skin complexion.

The Multiple Award-winning Nollywood actress, film producer, film director, and social media Celebrity, Jumoke Odetola who is Popularly known for the big English Grammar she speaks in movies has taken to his official Instagram page to post the video of herself Inside her bathroom taking shower to show her glow Skin. Her fans have reacted to the video in the comments section.

She wrote below the Video to clear the minds of her fans who may have bad imaginations about the video she posted on Instagram.

She said:

"Okay o, reflection on the wall tiles, imaginary shadow...blah blah blah... It's all in the head & mind��� Your imagination is not my picture oooo (Oooh my darling fans, ama soon organize cleansing of the mind session for you)�� Sure, y'all can attest to the fact that the skin is glowing healthily � (wink wink)"

Watch Video Below

https://youtube.com/shorts/POCQ7zul9rg?feature=share

Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by FBIBOT(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
This one that act like a possessed winch grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by dododawa1: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Inside life or this life
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by Ever8090: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigerians are jobless and delusional with so much irrelevancies to care about and politicians are aware of it hence their unchallenged feasting on the national cake with impunity..

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by yusufdayo1: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
She no tell us about the fallen breast undecided
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by Chingykay77(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
yusufdayo1:
She no tell us about the fallen breast undecided
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I don't remember needing clothes when showering.
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by Unik3030: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who are those idiots that follow this people that makes them feel important
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by Onyi22(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bloggers self
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by sunshineV(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
nairalanders wey never chop will start complaining
Re: Fans React To The Video Of Actress, Jumoke Odetola Taking Shower Inside Bathroom by EmmySparky(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
See those boobs mehn...like a Chinese woman's A$$

(1) (Reply)

Seun and my Linda??.*PIX* / Tiwa Savage Unclad Picture Leaked On Twitter / Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.