Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha (31141 Views)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Tinubuadvocate: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pim1:
Let EA make money for you in Forex market while you engage yourself with another hustle. Both newbies and pros can use the EA. WhatsApp me: +234 7066035301

If it was making money you won't be here commenting
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by gurunlocker: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But I thought we don’t have the office of the First Lady?

They scammed the zombies with this one grin grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Chuka200: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But I thought we don’t have the office of the First Lady?

Compensation for deleting her twitter account...for how long will this cowness continue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Torylanez(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
lolz. We are talking money, you are talking PhD, even a professor is a vice president to a waec holder.. Paper certificate has no power when money talks

Gej was a PhD holder , Wetin E do for una

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Torylanez(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
fatymore:
Rubbish. Still appointing aides for this economic recession...

If you come across my post, take a minute and go through my signature. I might have something you need.

Delivery Outside lagos especially southwest is 1500

The economic recession de happen only for inside your head lol
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by ebuk4real(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
sad
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by KEKONweezy91: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
lolz. We are talking money, you are talking PhD, even a professor is a vice president to a waec holder.. Paper certificate has no power when money talks

Hmmmmmmm
More Volume......
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by braveboi4life: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is a first class hypocrite, this man was lying to us that in his govt there will be nothing like the office of first lady, shame on him and his supporters

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
how many month remain make we vote una out, ,na now u dey find aid for her , after 8years

no be only AIDS u dey find for her, u go soon fine HIV for her
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought there was no office of first Lady during the campaign ?

Must they all be hausas ?

This man can never change

The office came back after the death of Buhari (London Return) to silence Aisha.
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Stae(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shey una dey whine us nii!!!! Abi kini meaning gbogbo palapala yii for God's sake!

What did we do to deserve ds total imbecilic lifeless slowpoke as a leader!
Why! Why!! Why!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by litaninja(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lmao. A broke country .
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by ogwumgbe: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
kirajustice:
[L

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-president-buhari-appoints-new-aides-for-first-lady-aisha/

ls this Aisha or another person, where has her beauty gone to? did it travel to mars?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by BigSam13: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
I think it was said bubu remarry
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Amalekki: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
No mind am... Aso Rock resemble research institute? We are talking power and money, he is talking PhD grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
She better stay in d other room
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by seyz91(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirm
babyfaceafrica:
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Brushstrokes20: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
But same deceitful dude that promised to scrap office of the first lady?...

The integrity deficient herder is all shades of nuisance, deceit and gross incompetence.
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Antoeni(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mr Jubrin , How is Aisha Buhari Your Wife?
This is Stealing .
The Bible Says “ Thou Shall Not Convert Thy Neighbors Wife”
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Jayrow08: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another way to embezzle money
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Theoarhics: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Office that is redundant and not functioning is what this zombie is appointing people for...instead you to appoint "special adviser on the application of common sense" to the president. You are their appointing people into a ghost office. When was the last time the first lady had or made any official appearance or project ? A woman that has been locked in the other room for a longtime now.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Simplythebest: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Am sure u are enjoying dis evil government. How people were killed in Oyo and Zamfara yesterday. Have u hard any word from the evil government about it. No cus they like it and support it i wonder when u will stop ur hatred for Igbo people. U hate them and u still u don't want them to have their own country. Be enjoying this evil government soon fulani herdsmen will visit ur village if they have not even done that.
KingOfAmebo:
Has anyone noticed the manner at which IPOB miscreants flood Nairaland since the beginning of the Twitter ban? What they do now is to pounce on any thread that has the word "Buhari" in it.

I have never seen any tribe so confused and hate filled to the point their women become deformed...I mean name one tribe that their women grow mustache and have yam leg if not the igbos.

Nairaland is not Ipobland...all you trademark chest beaters, self acclaimed developers, dillutional jews from God knows where should go develop your own forum and stop disturbing our cyber space with your rhytorics.

#Spits.
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Banmeallday: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
See ZOO journalist.

They say they “learnt” he appointed...because he does not come out and discuss with press regularly and live
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by RonJeremy: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Our visiting First Lady!
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by igbowoman: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Whose concubine is she?
Lie mohammed, Garba shehu or miyetti Allah
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Simpubozz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
lol, abi the cabal appoints a figure head since they feel people are now suspecting that the president is dead truly. cos why would someone wife relocate to Dubai and abandon all primary function (even when they said there's nothing like first lady's office) if her husband is till alive . The tweet go still load tongue
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

If it was making money you won't be here commenting
Talk what you know...... I use EA and I make money with it. The advertisement is to make more money.
Re: President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha by Zetty177x: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
'Deceiver'. .after telling us no office of first lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.