Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Have You Invested With Any Company Offering Crowdfunded Real Estate Investments? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Invested With Any Company Offering Crowdfunded Real Estate Investments? (205 Views)

Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Invested With Any Company Offering Crowdfunded Real Estate Investments? by TheTract: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

Has anyone here invested with any company offering crowdfunded real estate investments?

I'm referring to specialized real estate investment companies like Coreum or ABiT Crowd, or companies offering it as one of their investments, like Wealth NG or Rise.

I would like to know what your experience has been with them.

If you have invested with them, please share your experience here.

(Please, I'm not asking for investment offers. Just anyone willing to share their experience).

Thank you.
Re: Have You Invested With Any Company Offering Crowdfunded Real Estate Investments? by mrsage(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
No idea

(1) (Reply)

First Steps To Invest In Spain / Get #1k Gift And Start Saving Your Fund In Naira And USD. / Did Instagram Scam Me. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.