Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,191 members, 7,932,046 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses (12407 Views)

South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by treatise: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
More ban is coming
US dollar is N505; dollar will be banned soon

1 Like

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by ezechi24(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
the only people doing business in twitter are the sountherners....u dont expect shoe makers, metal pickers, fulani herds men nd bandits to sell their trade on twitter....so as long as it does not affect the northerners it ius non of their buisness, even if nigeria looses 7billion everyday....the angel that selected nigeria for me ....wait till we see. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Johntemmy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Toor
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by kingthreat(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
We have been expecting a statement from Jack all these while and got none. Seems the dude really doesn't give a damn.
I think FG needs him to apologize or something. Let FG just try and free Twitter because of our jobless youth who rely on it as a platform for business. But twitter really needs to moderate fake news everywhere.
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by ecomalchemist(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dullard of a president.

1 Like

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Sholaco: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Enough of this Twitter issues of a thing, but the adventure of Twitter, Nigeria business and security wasn't in a bad shape please
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
aspabay:
Shebi una dey run am with VPN, mumu people.

Twitter must learn to respect Nigeria, you cannot be partial with your rules.
You cannot allow those who incite hate and violence to tweet freely.

NK and his ilks cannot continue to tweet hared and you look the other way
Boro fulanis are preaching and killing thousands

Where are they getting their hate from since they don't use Twitter, and when would you ban where their hate is coming from

5 Likes

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shameful!
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/gocop-to-buhari-suspension-of-twitter-major-setback-for-businesses/
See Nigerians beggarly begging over Twitter embarassed
Indians built their own alternative to Twitter. I believe we have ours too and this begging is truly somehow. This is a lesson for businesses that fail to innovate too.

The IPOB terrorists leader used one minute tweet filled with bigotry and hatred to ruin years of hardwork and toils of Jack and the rest of you hailing him and mocking our patriots killed and beheaded by the IPOB terrorists. It's being days now,Nigeria banned Twitter and heaven has not fallen.
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Theoutsider: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
treatise:
US dollar is N505; dollar will be banned soon

its regulated heavily though
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by luvinhubby(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Elections have consequences
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by kachuk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
will he hear
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yahksbiz:
This Bukhari does not do any business on Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1eLERabQS8
Does he even know whet twitter is all about all these calls should have been better directed at Garuba Sehu and Lai mohamed who comment on behalf of buhari on twitter lool
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Leo588(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
A zombie won't know that.

It's a plan to cripple the voice and hustle of the youths because our eyes are wide open now.

They have cheated us for long
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by ufotty2001: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Many business depend on social media.. just like me that depend on Amazon website!! FG please stay away from Amazon
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Xpol:
Ofcoz. Many businesses depend on internet to thrive, imagine you start hawking laptop on the street people will hardly trust you and the value will automatically reduced, you’ll be surprised when they will start pricing it 5k but you can base in Lagos and easily sell the laptops at a very good price to people all over Nigeria at the comfort of your room using the like of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. If this suspension stays and nothing done Tomorrow Facebook and Instagram may also be banned then collapsing millions of businesses
Buhari doesn't understand e commerce
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by sleemomymy: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
“Once again, we call on government to lift the order suspending Twitter in Nigeria immediately”, GOCOP said.
OR WHAT? cool cool cool
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by duality(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
One thing I know is that, we are making these social media CEOs too powerful.
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Adegokenath(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Koval12:
The whole world is unhappy with this government, except those benefiting from the compromised system..

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...
you want to travel out abi good luck
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by hedonido: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wetin concern am? How many northern youths do business online? The bigoted Fulani bastard is only concerned about anything that affects cows and herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Analyst7: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
aspabay:

Idiot, so if he feels disrespected the next thing is to ban the entire platform against millions of people

2 Likes

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Farki: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
another1:
Who do nigerians offense to have buhari as our president

They didn't have sense
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by channelstravel: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
President Buhari has no idea.

Lol. So Nairaland changes dullar.dinho to President Buhari haha
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by hedonido: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
duality:
One thing I know is that, we are making these social media CEOs too powerful.

We prefer a powerful social media CEO of a transnational corporation than a power drunk, close minded, genocidal, idiotic tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by CoolAmbience(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racoon:
"A stupid president is elected by stupid people" Ndi mummified zombies over to unu.

And where was the unstupid you when all this happened?

Twitter stays suspended for now.

Where was Twitter when the top businesses that shape today's world were founded in the 70s, 80s and 90s and still breaking grounds...

Abeg, make una shift make we hear word.

If you aren't okay, leave Nigeria and go stay with Twitter in the US.
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by neyohh: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Instead of una to dey use ur vpn in peace, u won't.

Wait till they ban Instagram and Facebook.

Trust me the international community don't give a damn, they're even surprised u have internet access grin
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Gharial: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/gocop-to-buhari-suspension-of-twitter-major-setback-for-businesses/

This one wey be like bonobo sef go dey cash out, onto GOCOP matter

Is he Danladi or Dotun?
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Reference(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hope you are all enjoying the personalisation of government.
One man's anger is costing everyone...including himself...but unfortunately the realisation has not come....yet
Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by SaintLucia: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
So what happen to una VPN? Bubu just take the bird in Twitter chop dinner. Our National Security Should Come First and not the interest of the White Moronic Jack.

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by Kenn55: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

See Nigerians beggarly begging over Twitter embarassed
Indians built their own alternative to Twitter. I believe we have ours too and this begging is truly somehow. This is a lesson for businesses that fail to innovate too.

The IPOB terrorists leader used one minute tweet filled with bigotry and hatred to ruin years of hardwork and toils of Jack and the rest of you hailing him and mocking our patriots killed and beheaded by the IPOB terrorists. It's being days now,Nigeria banned Twitter and heaven has not fallen.

I agree with you. The idiot will not ban open grazing in which fulani terrorists have used to murder villagers despite the loss of lives.

1 Like

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by rummmy: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
aspabay:

if what you typed is something to go by,you see how painful it when people are not treated equal.
The same way the government is looking away from Boko Haram,bandits and fulani herdsmen,giving them scholarship abroad and enlisting the so called repented dangerious Boko Haram terrorists into the system but swift to proscribe ipob and kill ESN....why not proscribe and prosecute all of them the same way..this life no balance nau.....

1 Like

Re: GOCOP To Buhari: Suspension Of Twitter Major Setback For Businesses by CoolAmbience(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Koval12:
The whole world is unhappy with this government, except those benefiting from the compromised system..

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...

Oga, I am part of this world.

I am not unhappy with Twitter's suspension.

All this crap about affecting businesses is nonsense.

National security comes before all these nonsense that people are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election, One Of The Most Difficult Ever - Mahmood Yakubu / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.