Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (72574 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by doggedfighter(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
what really happened ma?
Please tell me

I just lifted the news from Premium Times.

Kindly look at replies to my post which says it's a reprisal attack for their lorry hitting and killing three persons.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Amotolongbo(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Kindly look at replies to my post which says it's a reprisal attack for their lorry hitting and killing three persons.
alright ma

But I can’t edit and change the news I lifted.
If you can provide another source which captures the whole event, I will modify the post to the new one.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by doggedfighter(f): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
alright ma

But I can’t edit and change the news I lifted.
If you can provide another source which captures the whole event, I will modify the post to the new one.

Okay, I understand. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by 2elliot: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.
You should know that was a set up, they killed their own in order to start chaos. Don't be fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by bjtinz: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Killings killings killings. That is all we hear.

You really have to wonder sometimes if these are humans that are dying like this.

sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by uptimumOne23(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
Next time type without crying ok.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Emir01: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
I was the first person to create this post yesterday as an eye witness but my fellow brothers nearly ate me raw. They called me a Fulani man and all sorts of names. Click on my moniker and you guys will see it. I saw four dead Fulani bodies and not two as reported by this news media. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and also terrified. With my Korokoro eyes, I saw a Soldier crying beside a dead body. And people want me to take pictures when they could easily use me to calm their frayed nerves because all the soldiers there from their appearance were Hausa/Fulanis.

Baba, do your best to promote peace. There's reward for everything let them keep talking. Most of us have forgotten that there's a life after death and all unrighteousness, fake news, promoters of hatred, liars, and their agents to disrupt the peace will have their reward with God... Peace bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Waterysperm: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Cry me a river
Who is crying here? Four Fulanis were killed and there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by topboss: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
FULANI MILITARY KILLING OUR PEOPLE AND THINKING THEY CAN GO SCOTTFREE IS LIKE ASHAWO SPREADING YANSH FOR PRISON BREAK.

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET bleeped.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Asgard73: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Well I don’t care.

Fulanis too have been killing defenseless people all this while.

That Igangan hit open your eyes..

But why is Tinubu not talking?

5 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Ifedichi1: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Daprinxy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:
Whether you are igbo, jew or Hutu, if you drive wreckleslly around that Oba, ichi side and kill somebody, the locals will immediately burn you and your car! I know this because I was driving through that lane few years ago and a friend with me who was aware of this cautioned me to slow down. I'm not saying that the highly charged and polarizing political atmosphere in Nigeria may not have contributed to this, I'm saying that this happens even before the tensions and to anyone, irrespective of tribe.
You mentioned Ichi on your post,do you know Ichi please??

4 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by IJOBA11: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
YOU ARE A FULANI MAN, BE PROUD OF ITangry

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Golan007: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal

LIAR.

Always seeking justification.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Rugaria: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Daprinxy:
You mentioned Ichi on your post,do you know Ichi please??
I do, bros..
Are you from that area?

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by temptnow: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Ipob miscreants on the loose again

DSS killing Fulani bandits and you're accusing Ipob that is a peaceful organisation recognise by British government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Racoon:
disturbing photographs reviewed by PREMIUM TIMES show apparent bullet holes on the chests of the victims. Some of the photographs are too gory and cannot be published.
this got me laughing... Since when the photographs became gory ? But that of Ibadan killings of yesterday were not gory to post..... Make una fear God oooo Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by showafrica(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
See how speedily the police got there because it was fulani being attacked. They should also go to Benue and track down the fulani terrorists that killed 40 people today.

No Benue life no matter.

1 Like

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Triangles1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Igbos should remember their fellows in the north bcs cutting off the head is not the best medicine.
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by zolajpower: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
I dey foresee was from afar
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Albertgr8: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fake news
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by vicfajeze: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Xscape1993:
Why are all these happening in Nigeria? We are not known for all these oooo.
I wonder oooo
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by IJOBA11: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Don't mind them. They like painting themselves as the victims... whereas they kill hundreds of people everyday and nothing is being done about it.
WATERYSPERM IS A FULANI TERRORIST
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by hardon1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Why do I perceive this news is fake
Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by somehow: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Heard the truck killed two locals hence the reprisal
Anything to defend the killings.

Heard
you heard
he heard
they heard

Make una continue.

Na only twitter Govt suspend, una dey cry.

war go suspend everything inciuding the light you charge your phone with and the internet.

keep making excuses for those who are trying to bring war to the country while hiding away in a peaceful nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed by Millimann: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

So I've checked out your profile and all your topics are about UGM and ESN and burning police stations. How come only you witness all these?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.