Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death (386 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death by WNRblog: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Evelyn Joshua, wife of the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua, on Sunday addressed the public on the death of her husband.

Despite the suspension of Twitter in Nigeria, Evelyn spoke about Joshua’s death via a tweet.

She told the public to seek refuge in God because losing a loved one can be heartbreaking.

“Losing a loved one is never easy; whether sudden or foreseen. It is always heart-breaking. Grief can wreak havoc on our overall well-being,” she wrote. “That’s why it’s important to stay rooted to the Almighty. Only He can lessen our heartache and comfort us in these times. Seek refuge in him.”

https://twitter.com/Mama__Evelyn/status/1401459738890678273?s=20

Last year, Joshua said he does not put his wife on the spotlight because only God could do so.

“I would have loved my wife to be like me but I cannot make her what I am; it is God. I can’t anoint her; God is the one that anoints people,” he said, adding, “So, it is so difficult for me to display my wife, she has to be ready for God. As much as you are ready for God, God will display you.”

The couple wedded in 1990 and have three daughters together.

Lalasticlala

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death by GreenFarmsNG: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Judgement happened. Simple
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death by yinkus6750(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
We shall all die one day.
Pastors are also human.
But we should live well and right on earth for us to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death by KEVIND: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife

Evelyn, wife of the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T.B. Joshua, has given details of how her husband died.
Evelyn spoke with select journalists on Sunday.
She said her husband spent about three hours in prayers before the last service on the mountain and was looking very healthy, adding that he never showed any sign of illness or worry and that his main concern was about the prayer line they offered to Indians against the COVID-19 pandemic.
She added: “Afterward, he came up to shower and I left him to have some time to prepare for service as worship had started.
“Few minutes later, he stepped out for ministration.
“While ministering, he spoke about a time to come and time to leave.
“His statements were spiritual and suddenly he left the stage and went to his inner chambers.
“I waited a few minutes and thereafter decided to check on him.
“I met him sitting on the chair like someone reflecting but unconscious.
“I quickly beckoned on his disciples who came and tried to revive him to no avail.
“Of a truth, he went home to be with the Lord and left us with a message: ‘Watch and pray.’”

https://www.nairaland.com/6591742/how-husband-died-tb-joshuas

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-my-husband-died-tb-joshuas-wife/
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Speaks On Husband’s Death by dahnimoh(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Holy Spirit is already here to comfort her

For Sandra Ezekwesiri that said he was rushed to the hospital,I don't know how she got that information.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) / Don’t Marry, It Won’t Work – Bishop Oyedepo Slams Feminists / RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 19 September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.