Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,818 members, 7,938,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting (67876 Views)

Landing Fee: Helicopter Operators Reject FG’s $300 Levy / Employers Reject Fg’s Expatriate Employment Levy / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Amotolongbo(f): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Rissamenti:

So.......If I borrow money from you tomorrow, that means you will turn to my god, commanding me what to do and not do, and I will no longer be able to raise my voice or do what I think is right?

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

To make you be reasoning like this?

You're pathetic and disgusting.

AND TO THINK YOU HAVE 560 LIKES FOR THIS EMBARRASSING PIECE OF SLAVE GARBAGE YOU TYPED.

DEEPLY DISTURBING.

NIGERIANS ARE SICK IN THE HEAD. REPULSIVE PEOPLE. TUFIAKWA.

SELF-ESTEEM IN THE GUTTER.
[/s]claptrap
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by mesoprogress(m): 3:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Holaomoakin(m): 3:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Federal Republic of Nigeria I guess, if bent on using twitter in Nigeria, they could close down their embassies.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Jimmy231:
What happen to your sense of reasoning

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Tchinaidi(m): 3:48am On Jun 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Buhari will end up in Hague

Buhari is a terrorist
Hopefully
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2021
The dullard is already begging them to savage his already dented image... this is a case of having illiterates who are power drunk as aides and ministers... as a president you don't always allow ur emotions to overcrowded ur judgment.. anybody that advice ediot like buhari will be perceived as enemy, if Jonathan is like this , I don't think you will be walking freely by now
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by TemmyT002(m): 4:55am On Jun 08, 2021
This thing go pain them ó. Next thing, they will ask the envoys to leave the country.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Rissamenti: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]claptrap

Cancelling the words doesn't mean people can't read them.

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

When the same federal government was begging for ventilators for COVID19 from Elon Musk using the same Twitter platform and these countries, Why not saying “to hell”?

When the Federal Government was requesting for debt reliefs and aid from these nations, why not posting “to hell”?

Now the same nations do not buy the foolish reasons for muting the voice of the citizens you have the effrontery to post that that

Who else noticed that nairaland has censored that godforsaken app from that cow, Adamu Garbage, crow.we?

If you think all the government is doing is suppressing voices, think again. I'm not in tandems with the current administration, but this ban is very necessary. Most of you guys don't seem to understand how these other countries relate with the African Continent.

Read up the Niger company in the early 1900 or find out about the Unilever company. If you understand international politics, you won't be making statements like this.

Rissamenti:

So.......If I borrow money from you tomorrow, that means you will turn to my god, commanding me what to do and not do, and I will no longer be able to raise my voice or do what I think is right?

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

To make you be reasoning like this?

You're pathetic and disgusting.

AND TO THINK YOU HAVE 560 LIKES FOR THIS EMBARRASSING PIECE OF SLAVE GARBAGE YOU TYPED.

DEEPLY DISTURBING.

NIGERIANS ARE SICK IN THE HEAD. REPULSIVE PEOPLE. TUFIAKWA.

SELF-ESTEEM IN THE GUTTER.

Calling her names wasn't necessary, but sincerely, it's disturbing, how many Africans see themselves in relation to developed Nations opinions and estimation of the continent.

I blame Us and especially the leadership for this kind see finish.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Btruth: 5:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Buhari has no good advisers. He should have known that he is doing more damages to himself with all his actions.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

“We believe as a democracy, that there must be the right to life, the right to property ownership and we believe in human rights and freedom of speech, but social media has to be used responsibly,” he said to the press.

Why is everybody playing to the gallery in this country, is this not what onyema said.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by LaneBoi: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not just underdeveloped, but the World’s Capital of Extreme Poverty (thanks to Bubu)…
Yet, when Bubu begs for aid for IDPs, Almajiri, Lake Chad, etc., it’s “these Westerners” he runs to.
>
Its even hard to be a zombie at this point. Imagine defending everything without thinking.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Oppy2k2: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2021
They should just ban sai Baba from their country.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by BennyDGreat: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2021
TemmyT002:
This thing go pain them ó. Next thing, they will ask the envoys to leave the country.

They can't. The implication would be too embarrassing for them to handle
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Teenaira: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
They should reject the supporter of APC government led by the Fulani herder, Muhammadu Buhari. He's only interested in banning freedom of expression while turning blind eye to the havoc and killings perpetrated by his brothers In arms, Fulani militia herdsmen.

CANADA,US,UK,EU and a major part of Nigeria represents almost the whole world. If they are all oppose to a view, most especially a toxic one like this Twitter ban, then simple logic will dictate we diplomatically retrace our steps. I am very sure the worst thing that could happen to Nigeria now is anything called sanction. Please Mr president, I beg you in God's name, let's apply wisdom.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Bluntemperor: 5:46am On Jun 08, 2021
abaimuyi:
Obviously, this is one battle that the Buhari administration may never win

Malami should arrest the Envoys,na,since they will continue to use Twitter in their mode of communication.
Why are we like this in this Country? This govt is becoming unpopular by her own methods.
I don't think even average Northerners are happy with situations of things in this country now.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Eazi1(m): 5:49am On Jun 08, 2021
tonididdy:

You lots keep quoting this idiot and making his comments popular.

Just bone the fool. This administration isn't forever.
You're right, i'm just pissed of seeing the dude praising the lame gov.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

When the same federal government was begging for ventilators for COVID19 from Elon Musk using the same Twitter platform and these countries, Why not saying “to hell”?

When the Federal Government was requesting for debt reliefs and aid from these nations, why not posting “to hell”?
You shouldn't waste your time replying fools like that. A fool is a combination of myopic reasoning, idotic attitude and self ignorance.

Now the same nations do not buy the foolish reasons for muting the voice of the citizens you have the effrontery to post that that

Who else noticed that nairaland has censored that godforsaken app from that cow, Adamu Garbage, crow.we?
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

Texting something... Crowwe jesus, omo na true oh.. Hahaha
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Amotolongbo(f): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Rissamenti:

Cancelling the words doesn't mean people can't read them.
[/s]just to make you realize how silly you were with the nonsense
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Boye33: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Akpangbo: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2021
But when the same Nigeria govt bans local media houses and fine them, these superpower countries will keep mute. Ndi ara.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2021
We dey observe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Amotolongbo(f): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

If you think all the government is doing is suppressing voices, think again. I'm not in tandems with the current administration, but this ban is very necessary. Most of you guys don't seem to understand how these other countries relate with the African Continent.

Read up the Niger company in the early 1900 or find out about the Unilever company. If you understand international politics, you won't be making statements like this.

It is either you lack the understanding of the international politics you mentioned or you are so myopic to to see extent farther than your nose.

Is it about how the citizens of African countries relate with the “other countries” or how the African leaders relate with the “countries”?

How can you explain a family whose father only depends on the activities, loans and gift from another families for the survival of himself and his homes?
Who would the children of such home see as the reason for their existence, their father or the fathers in other homes who their father having be running to and begging for what they need for survival?.

I won’t ask more than that for now to test your intellectual reasoning.

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by sweerychick(f): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

PMB supporters are the dumbest people on earth
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Gamesmart: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are d "anarchist" u say they are financing via Twitter to destroy Nigeria? Since 2015, what aspect of Nigeria has been repaired by buhari? Is Twitter responsible for buharis failure as president?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Gamesmart: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Just simple questions for ur attention:

Which interests is buhari looking out for? Isn't it d same airport where buh5 goes to take flight to d land of d colonialist for d slightest of medical ailments?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Gamesmart: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Which interests is buhari looking out for? Isn't it d same airport where buh5 goes to take flight to d land of d colonialist for d slightest of medical ailments?

grin grin grin
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Cammo: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Cammo: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Croww.e
Censored grin
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by ddeola: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Na so dem dey excuse bandits wey dem import. Make una no allow Bubu and liar mmd sleep. sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.