Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly (71950 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
1Dray:

Why are you this pained? How did his comment here offend you? Is there something you are not telling us?

Why are you pained about my comment ?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
southpole:
That his "foolishness" was not meant for you, why are you so irritated about something not directed at you?. If you hate his posts why not exit nairaland? This is a public domain.
Is it a crime for religious people to stuff their doctrines to their asses ?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
SEYIOKE:

Leaving judgement to God = foolishness

Leaving judgement to you = wisdom

My iteration, though...

If you want to make any sense to me, never mention delusions.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
1Dray:

Why are you this pained? How did his comment here offend you? Is there something you are not telling us?

I am trying to tell you/us (as you stated) that you religious people reason like goats...

Like how can a fully grown sensible person believe in doctrines of heaven and hell. What do you spend your life learning with these with educational materials available to you easily.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by cocolacec(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
inoki247:
So if a Dr is sick he can't use herbs or be treated by another Dr wey know abt iz ailment....

Why didnt he use his anionting oil and water to heal himself like he dishes out to his folllowers
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by bobbychat: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
All these years you did not say this when he is alive. Now that he is dead you are saying it, is it because he can longer speak for himself? I think it is.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by juman(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pentecostal churches are manned mostly by yahoo men. They are bigger in fraud than yahoo boys.

Yorubas plenty there than other tribes.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD
The Prophet is gone to render his account to GOD.
He is either in Heaven or Hell as we speak based on what GOD knows about him.
What Matters is not what people say about you.
What Matters is what GOD knows about you.

Scary, but true.

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by southpole: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Is it a crime for religious people to stuff their doctrines to their asses ?
A wise man who so much hate religion will not goto where religious issues are allowed to be discussed freely. I hate alcohol so I don't go to beer parlours, if I must go then I should be ready to inhale the smell of alcohol. If you hate heat don't go into the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by somehow: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
You know this because you are their doctors?

Issues with social media

Anything flies on it no matter how baseless.

Ask him for proof now, he will go yadayada.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by omojeesu(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
"The dead are sleeping in their graves just as Jesus Christ said they would, waiting for Him to return to judge them"

Man is spirit, soul and body.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is essentially a spirit being with a soul in a physical body.

"Let no man decieve you with their lies... there are no souls currently in either Heaven or Hell. That will only happen after Jesus Christ returns"

There are souls in heaven and hell right now

Old testament saints are in heaven right now with their resurrected bodies.
Dead new testament saints are also in heaven but without their resurrected bodies.
At the Rapture they will be given their resurrected bodies together with those still alive waiting for Jesus.

There are souls in hell right now e.g. the rich man in Luke 16
They will be resurrected too and be condemned to the Lake of Fire
Death and hell too will be cast into the Lake of fire.

Don't let any man deceive you!
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Ogaonos: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dnt like commenting but I have to for dis matter I knew such allegation will come more are going to come..but DT nt my concern my concern is DT 99 percent of people in Christendom dnt knw who is a genuine or a fake man of God.they base there judgement on accuracy of prophecy Nd miracle.
To knw whether a man of God is fake or genuine you have to ask urself what DT power or gift Satan can't give you if u want to be an Omo pastor.satan can give u power to prophecy, deliver,heal,speak in tongue etc but can't give u d gift to teach or educate pple on d word of God which what JB Joshua preachings listen to at least 10 of his sermons.
because DT what Christ died for (the gospel)IF WANT TO KNW GENUINE PASTOR.THEIR PREACHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT REPENTANCE AND PRACTICAL WAYS TO LIVE A CHRISTIAN LIFE.
TWO THINGS I NOTICE IN JB JOSHUA DT MADE ME CONCLUDE HIS GENIUNE ARE
1)his sermon
2) allow oyinbo to manage things in d church Nd d charity arm of d church( that where d big money dey go)most Omo pastor no go allow oyinbo run such areas.so DT e go fit thief funds.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by wilsonchekwas: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD
For the first time you spoke like someone with active brain cells
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by omojeesu(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
juman:
Pentecostal churches are manned mostly by yahoo men. They are bigger in fraud than yahoo boys.

Yorubas plenty there than other tribes.

Please give statistics or these are your opinions.

Are you a child of God?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by omojeesu(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

I am trying to tell you/us (as you stated) that you religious people reason like goats...

Like how can a fully grown sensible person believe in doctrines of heaven and hell. What do you spend your life learning with these with educational materials available to you easily.

So educational materials are your gods of truth!
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by gosmoney(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
TB Joshua Was On Drugs: South African Bible scholar Howard Nyoni Reveals Cause Of TB Joshua's Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmktHDG_J5I

A Bible scholar has made shocking revelations about the late founder of SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua who passed on before his 58th birthday.

The South Africa-based man stated that Joshua had been taking medications for a hidden medical condition for 2 years Read more:

The man named Howard Nyoni in a new video described the late prophet as a deceiver and fake.

He also alleged Pastor Chris has a terminal disease In the 25 minutes video shared by @gossipboyz1 on Instagram, Howard alleged that TB Joshua and Pastor Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy both had terminal medical conditions and had been taking drugs secretly. TB Joshua was Treating 'Hidden' Medical Condition for 2 Years: Bible Scholar in New Video Claimsast which all returned unfulfilled.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPz1rkEADN5/?utm_medium=copy_link
why didn't dis man say all dis before tbj die attention seeker pastor
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by AmeLonRo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
it's not bad for men of god to take drugs for medical reasons. They are men of God and not God of men.
we destroy men of god by accruing more than what they are to them. They are vessels in the hand of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9frqkiizc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnzkfgnT1P4
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
Yeah I knew that, these pastors take drugs secretly so people wouldn't say " I thought he was a healer"

If u eat food u can aswell take drugs or don't u know food is a type of drug??

Over spirituality is bad ooo.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Lostchild(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD

You should not forget your own words, that heaven and hell awaits you

Don't forget to tell your pastor that hell or heaven await him
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Benrosaria(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
DonBenny77:
Not news.
Only a fool would believe TB Joshua's ministry.
A lot of folks believe that every charitable person is good. Poor reasoning.......

Include this: camera-enabled charitable person
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Ogbeniomo: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

You must quit being stupid, passing foolishness and gullibility on this forum.

I really cannot comprehend how a fully grown adult, with senses, reason like goats.
Not understand,please what was his offence in what he wrote there,
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by eripecs(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
TB Joshua Was On Drugs: South African Bible scholar Howard Nyoni Reveals Cause Of TB Joshua's Death

A Bible scholar has made shocking revelations about the late founder of SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua who passed on before his 58th birthday.

The South Africa-based man stated that Joshua had been taking medications for a hidden medical condition for 2 years Read more:

The man named Howard Nyoni in a new video described the late prophet as a deceiver and fake.

He also alleged Pastor Chris has a terminal disease In the 25 minutes video shared by @gossipboyz1 on Instagram, Howard alleged that TB Joshua and Pastor Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy both had terminal medical conditions and had been taking drugs secretly. TB Joshua was Treating 'Hidden' Medical Condition for 2 Years: Bible Scholar in New Video Claimsast which all returned unfulfilled.

That he was a pastor is not an immunity against sicknesses. The greatest prophet in the Bible; Elisha, died from sickness. Prophets are sent to others not necessarily to themselves. So, if he predicted or prophesied for others and didn't see anything about himself, its okay. I'm not for or against him cos God is the only true judge. He is gone leaving us behind; where will you spend eternity?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by foreshore(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
NwekeUG:

This one is seeking for attention. Fake news!
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by AmeLonRo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Listen to me and listen well.!!!!!!!

Pay attention.

Pastors are men. Pastors are human. Allow them rest. Let them go on a vacation too.
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

Why you must rest and relax before you are laid to rest.

Many people work and work and do not have time to rest or relax. It is important and vital that you rest before you are laid to rest. Take time off your busy schedule to rest and relax. Plan to rest after work. Don't wait till when the body asks for it before you do it. When the body asks for rest it may be getting late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35wAOU7NS9o
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Love55freas(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
foolish man
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Lostchild(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
SexyBabe001:

Well said

Heb 9:27 is clear on this... As it is appointed unto man to die once, after this the judgo.. Either he's lying or not.. He's receiving his judgement now.

Let everyone of us run our race and make sure we make it home.

Heaven is key and most important

Sharap your dirty mount you sexybabe with your dirty character.

Na so una go put Una future for problem because of useless gossip anf sense wey unna no get
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD
if hes in heaven or hell

How will his body rise when the trumpet sounds??

You people will just buy coat and start speaking in the nonsense
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by keypha1: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tithe is for God not for pastors. Don't be decive. uote author=AdolfHitlerxXx pos kisst=102501950]My own issue with Pastors & to a lesser extent Alfas :

They would prescribe anointing oil, holy water and miracles but they know the way to hospitals.

NONE of these "Men of God" saw an epidemic on the scale of COVID-19.

In fact late TB Joshua predicted the pandemic would end in 4 months.

He also "saw" Hilary Clinton as US President and didn't see the collapse of his own church building.

If you still pay tithe.... I encourage you to continue. I would soon be a Pastor myself.
[/quote]
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Lostchild(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
NwekeUG ; remember that you will reap what you sow

Howard Nyoni, the son of the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.