Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria (509 Views)

Cost of Notarization And Legalization in MOE & MOFA 2023 / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria by Popgirl88: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please how do I get a birth certificate as well as get it legalized
Re: Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
What do you mean by legalized?

I got national population commission birth certificate today from the local government.
Re: Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria by Popgirl88: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2021
I already got the information I was looking for.
True you get your birth certificate from NPC but you also get it legalized at the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
You legalise your certificates if they are to be recognized and used outside nigeria
Re: Obtaining And Legalization Of Birth Certificate In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Popgirl88:
I already got the information I was looking for.
True you get your birth certificate from NPC but you also get it legalized at the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
You legalise your certificates if they are to be recognized and used outside nigeria

NPC in your home state or anywhere?

(1) (Reply)

B1/B2 Visa / Fly Directly From Lagos To New York As Delta Increases Choice Of U.S Destination / Travelling To The UK On A Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.