Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,269 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) (7607 Views)

ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by Ejima20: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by igbowoman: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
No be their brothers again?
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by HADI854: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
lekanolas:
Some local hunters on Monday invaded the camp of Fulani herdsmen in Iraye community in Sagamu local government area of Ogun State.

Iraye community is located just behind the NNPC filling Station in Mosimi.

During the invasion, houses and properties belonging to the herdsmen were burnt

It was learnt that the hunters with the support of some vigilante groups struck after intelligence reports that the herdsmen were planning to launch an attack on the community.

A day before the invasion, our correspondent gathered that a woman was abducted by the herdsmen after she complained to the herdsmen that their cows had destroyed her crops.

During the invasion, two of the herdsmen were captured and were almost being killed before policemen arrived the scene to rescue them.

It was further gathered that herdsmen had already relocated their wives and cows to another location preparatory to their planned attack on the community.

https://newsday.com.ng/herdsmen-flee-as-hunters-invade-fulani-camp-in-sagamu-photos/
That is fantastic and so good to hear
At least nobody go come hold u say why u dey protect and defend yourself
Them no born dat cow government
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by gotnel: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
The Fulanis and the Bororos have to relocate to the city centres anywhere they so choose to live in Nigeria.

The lifestyle of living in the bush, in the the name of grazing their animals is no longer acceptable.
Buhari and all the Fulani elites must start working towards getting their brothers and sisters to embrace modern lifestyle.

It is a big sin against the wandering herdsmen by their elites who own the animals the herdsmen are rearing.

Living in the forests use to be non issue up until recently.
Now that the forests are being used for criminal purposes, it's time that government at all levels find solution to it.
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by pat077: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Attack is the best form of defence.
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by NaijirianKing: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
The SW ?
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by mbaise1000: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
LibertyRep:

I do.
That should be be ideal thing in a sane society.

Is nigeria a sane society? Not that I support the murder of anyone though, no matter where they come from but we need to be realistic, nigeria is a jungle, at least a jungle is a little better than the zoo kanu prefers to call it
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by ipodstinks: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
I am not happy with the hunters and vigilantes.

Killing and massacring the foolanis with their children and wives would have given me a great joy. Not just their properties.
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by Onepeople: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Some of them are innocent there's a different between fulani and bororo people. I knew bororo are killer and robbery.
your Allah will decide that when they get the opportunity to meet him.
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by Onepeople: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
History555:

I hope the fulani cabal gives tinubu the ticket and ensure he bcomes president. Failure for that to happen, all these ass licking and sycophancy is in vain.
don't be deceived that idiot just created that moniker to deceive the gullible Tinubu supporter's from the west, he is a fulani bigot, I don't think he have ever stepped his foot to south west, all na game of deceit.
Re: Herdsmen Flee As Hunters Invade Fulani Camp In Sagamu (PHOTOS) by fukNaija(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hunters Security service doing a good job than zoo police terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Bill: Senate In Closed Session To Take Decision / Osinbajo To Deputy Govs: Let’s Resolve Border Disputes / Court Affirms Adagunodo As Osun PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.