Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past (1791 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Afrobasic(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Second hand expecting new price?

Something with the mileage of a danfo expecting to be treated like a Rolls Royce. undecided

Spits on the op angry angry

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Casham: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
As much as I want to agree with this, I still need to chip in that "a man's life is not an easy one".(a woman's life too; but we are talking about men here). It is not a man's responsibility to heal you from whatever ills you foolishly brought on yourself with a wanton lifestyle. The world is damaged so everybody needs to excuse everybody's pasts, but nobody should have to tolerate unneccessary baggage. I try as much as possible not to know too much of any lady's past, but if I do and do not like what I hear, I WALK! The past will always affect the present, either physically, psychologically or emotionally. A body count of more than five, for me is a NO! Even I as a man wish never to have more than five. A past of wild parties and sugar daddies is a NO! I cannot pamper you the way they do or give you the unrealistic lifestyle they gave you. A woman should make herself the trophy; only the winner gets the prize, NOT the ball; where just about any available player can touch. But lets agree to disagree shah!

2 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Kaymicheal852: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
prettyheart:
Many people have dirty past. Some have done crazy things. Some have slept with alot of people, some have several abortions, some were molested or raped. Especially for guys, when you meet a lady you love with dirty past, you are to love her so much, even if she has slept with many guys or aborted. You duty is to love her so much so that she can heal from her past or feel whole in the soul.

Shey Na me put her through her dirty past ni

I no want reminant pussy jare
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
baralatie:

But the past is always coming out into the open.this now eventually affects the current relationship they find themselves.
That is the reality of what a lot of people face.

Sure but it must be at the back of one's mind that anyone who he/she is dating must surely have a past but doesn't define that said person especially when he/she is willing to focus on having a better present and future because no one is perfect .. Anyway relationships isn't for everyone because what comes with it sometimes is too heavy for some to bear
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by mosdii(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Nature8(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
You deserve this brotherly love and more grin

cheesy
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Nature8(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
One is presently in my neigbourhood smoking and frying her hair, 10 earrings on her ears, prostituting and clubbing everyday.

As we dey try tell call her to order now, she nor dey hear o.......Later in future, she go carry face like Akamu begin tell us not to judge her past....

Infact na from JSS3 i go begin monitor d girl wen i go marry.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno / Am Having Sexual Urge For Mad Women Help! / I Attempted Suicide...after Being Served Breakfast...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.